Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Witch

37,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
I knew it. I was positive that Snape was good and that Dumbledore had devised his own end (I hadn't figured out the reason for it yet, though).
My whole family didn't believe me. And I was all: "just wait, you'll see. He'll be good in the end. emotion_donotwant "
I didn't know for sure, but I had the feeling he was good all they way through the books and even when it seemed he was on the dark side I still had the feeling he was a good guy.
To be perfectly honest, from 1-5 i was in the middle.. sometimes i believed he was evil, some others i had my doubts.. i was just following the book. When i got the 6th book in my hands, and i read the last page (i don't know why i did that, bc i hate it when people do that!) and i read something like, harry would revenge snape or something (and that there was a funeral - but i didn't know it was dumbledore's) But anyway i lost hope for snape in the sixth book..I was sure he was pure evil!.. until i got to the part when he told harry to take his memories..at that point i was like "wtf!!..this is weird" and the next chapter changed everything! ;')

Wheezing Fatcat

All that is gold does not glitter,

I felt as though there must be some good in him, however many of his actions worked against him. I thought Snape was such a memorable character, he must be deeper than what we are first introduced to.

Not all those who wander are lost.

Wheezing Fatcat

Suicide Circle

Might I just say that I adore your signature, I really want to go as Columbia for Halloween this year or next.

High-functioning Witch

37,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kallepillar
Suicide Circle

Might I just say that I adore your signature, I really want to go as Columbia for Halloween this year or next.

User Image
Thank you! You definitely should go as Columbia some Halloween, it's a lot of fun. heart

Wheezing Fatcat

Suicide Circle

Where on earth did you find such a perfect outfit for her though? Or did you make it?

High-functioning Witch

37,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kallepillar
Suicide Circle

Where on earth did you find such a perfect outfit for her though? Or did you make it?

User Image
My mother made it for me (because I'm useless at sewing).
She even had to sew all the sequins onto my corset one by one because none of the pre-strung sequins came in the right colours.
It took her a little over 4 months to completely finish the entire thing. It's a good thing she loves me.
XD

Wheezing Fatcat

Suicide Circle

No kidding! Well I'd better get started then I suppose.

Exactly.
Ustareth Merope Riddle
It was pretty obvious to me from the get-go that Snape was not actually loyal to Voldemort; however, I still don't consider him to be a "good" guy either. Snape was on his own team and had his own motivations. I only interpreted Snape seeing Dumbledore merely as a means to an end.

I never really felt that Snape was actually loyal to You-Know-Who but I still to this day say that he's not a good guy. He was a jerk throughout the entire series on a day to day basis. I've said it before Snape, and I'll say it again. You always have been, and you always WILL BE a butt trumpet!

Shy Conversationalist

I started reading Harry Potter in second grade, so naturally I hated him from the beginning.
I carried that childhood prejudice until I read The Prince's Tale in the seventh book.

Questionable Mage

Simply from a narrative perspective, I thought he must be good, because it would be too damn boring if he turned out to have been evil the whole time.

Fashionable Kitten

I never doubted him until he killed Dumbledore. But then I realized that the great Albus Dumbledore couldn't have been killed that easily, so I was convinced that Snape was definitely one of the good guys. lol

Celestial Spirit

Right from the first book I guessed that this morality tale required a "repentant deatheater" to be complete. Snape was clearly the one fulfilling that role, so I never doubted he'd turn out to be "good" in the end. The character just wouldn't make sense to me, otherwise.

Conservative Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
lulzJ
I knew it before the last book, I just had the strongest feeling there was no way he could turn out to be as evil as it seemed.

But I had TONS of people tell me I was nuts for thinking so.

Who had it figured out? (be honest!)

me too razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas