Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
CEDRIC/KRUM (******** we're so much alike emotion_awesome )

James/Lily (OTP FTW ;p )
Ron/Hermione
Gellert/Albus
Rose/Scorp
Me/James Sirius
Lucy/Cissy
Tonks/Lupin
Ted/Vic
Bellatrix/Rodulphus
Luna/Rolf
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
CEDRIC/KRUM (******** we're so much alike emotion_awesome )

James/Lily (OTP FTW ;p )
Ron/Hermione
Gellert/Albus
Rose/Scorp
Me/James Sirius
Lucy/Cissy
Tonks/Lupin
Ted/Vic

Bellatrix/Rodulphus
Luna/Rolf

ASDFGHJKL: mrgreen

Lily-livered Loiterer

Draco/Ginny
Harry/Luna
George/Luna
Fred/Luna
Seamus/Lavender
Oliver/Katie
Lupin/Tonks
Charlie/Tonks
Sev/Lily
Teddy/Vic
Scor/Rose

And I saved my OTP for last: Ron/Hermione. Forever.

Shameless Man-Lover

OTP: Drarry. Clearly.

Ron x Hermione
Ginny x Neville
George x Luna
Charlie x A dragon
Bill x Fleur
Sirius x Remus
Scorpius x James
Oliver x Cedric
Seamus x Dean
Lucius x Cissy
James x Lily
Blaise x Theo (Oddly adorable <3 )
Pansy x Goyle

Tasty Snack

x0_FATIMAGIC
Valkyrie Queen
I used to be a fan of Severus/Lily, but after reading some fan insights and having discussions about it, I realized that Lily is a b***h. emotion_donotwant

Somehow I fell onto the Severus/Hermione bandwagon, although I detest stories that try to put them together in some sort of kinky student/teacher thing. If we can bend canon to allow them together, there are plenty of ways to do it that don't involve being gross.

I also like Bellatrix/Voldemort and Lucius/Narcissa, probably because of makani's silly art of them. If you haven't seen her work, I'd suggest you check out Accio Brain.

Oh, and Dumbledorexcrazyhats

I'm a Snily shipper, and I don't think Lily's a "b***h" in any way. How does marrying the man that she loved make her a b***h?

I don't care that she married James, lol.

Never forgiving Severus for an insult that he not only apologized for, but that she knew had been caused by the Marauder's childish actions was a pretty bitchy move. For being heralded throughout the series as some sort of wondrously kind character that everyone loved, it seems illogical for her to just cut off a friend like that.

What happened to trying to be nice to other people even if they aren't in your house of choice, you know? Part of me thinks that if the Slytherin members were treated better, they'd have less of a dark wizard problem in their world.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Valkyrie Queen
x0_FATIMAGIC
Valkyrie Queen
I used to be a fan of Severus/Lily, but after reading some fan insights and having discussions about it, I realized that Lily is a b***h. emotion_donotwant

Somehow I fell onto the Severus/Hermione bandwagon, although I detest stories that try to put them together in some sort of kinky student/teacher thing. If we can bend canon to allow them together, there are plenty of ways to do it that don't involve being gross.

I also like Bellatrix/Voldemort and Lucius/Narcissa, probably because of makani's silly art of them. If you haven't seen her work, I'd suggest you check out Accio Brain.

I'm a Snily shipper, and I don't think Lily's a "b***h" in any way. How does marrying the man that she loved make her a b***h?

Never forgiving Severus for an insult that he not only apologized for, but that she knew had been caused by the Marauder's childish actions was a pretty bitchy move. For being heralded throughout the series as some sort of wondrously kind character that everyone loved, it seems illogical for her to just cut off a friend like that.

What happened to trying to be nice to other people even if they aren't in your house of choice, you know? Part of me thinks that if the Slytherin members were treated better, they'd have less of a dark wizard problem in their world.

Woah woah woah.

First of all: It was not just "an insult". It was a racial slur. It's an incredibly harmful thing to be called. Hermione ended up crying when a boy she HATED called her a mudblood. Imagine how much it would hurt to have a FRIEND call Lily that?

And this was not an isolated incident. This was 5 years of Snape doing a thousand tiny things that hurt Lily, and him never listening to her. Hanging out with racist pre-death eaters. Dabbling in dark magic. And Lilt tried to make him understand how much that hurt her, and he ignored her feelings.

So no, it makes perfect sense that after 5 years of Snape treating her like s**t, Lily finally had enough. She didn't deserve to be trapped in an emotionally abusive friendship.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Valkyrie Queen
x0_FATIMAGIC
Valkyrie Queen

Woah woah woah.

First of all: It was not just "an insult". It was a racial slur. It's an incredibly harmful thing to be called. Hermione ended up crying when a boy she HATED called her a mudblood. Imagine how much it would hurt to have a FRIEND call Lily that?

And this was not an isolated incident. This was 5 years of Snape doing a thousand tiny things that hurt Lily, and him never listening to her. Hanging out with racist pre-death eaters. Dabbling in dark magic. And Lilt tried to make him understand how much that hurt her, and he ignored her feelings.

So no, it makes perfect sense that after 5 years of Snape treating her like s**t, Lily finally had enough. She didn't deserve to be trapped in an emotionally abusive friendship.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it was "emotionally abusive." He did still love and care about her, after all. However, I do agree with everything you said. Calling a Muggleborn a "mudblood" s pretty much the equivalent of calling a black person the "n" word.

Though, I honestly don't think that Sev took that high of an interest in the dark arts on his own. Rather, I feel like most of what he did on that front was done on his part to combat James. And James behaved like a raging a*****e to combat Sev. As far as those two were concerned, Lily was just collateral damage in their feud.

But Sev grew up, like James did. Yes, he was still bitter, and he treated his students like s**t, but everything else her ever did, he did for Lily. Don't forget, Sev begged Dumbledore to "protect them all" because he knew that Lily's only real happiness was with James and Harry. That's far from selfish.

James wasn't a saint, but Sev wasn't the Devil, either.
this rainbow lover

Ron x Hermione
Ginny x Neville
George x Luna
Charlie x A dragon
Bill x Fleur
Sirius x Remus
Scorpius x James
Oliver x Cedric
Seamus x Dean
Lucius x Cissy
James x Lily
Pansy x Goyle

LOL.

I hate Bill/Fleur . A lot. Mostly because I think Fleur is a snob. Though I do give her credit for standing by Bill. Why do you like them?

Does NO ONE else see Cedric/Krum happening?!

Also, I saw this last night an thought of all you Drarry shippers. XD

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
x0_FATIMAGIC
[Ren The Ryoko]
Valkyrie Queen
x0_FATIMAGIC
Valkyrie Queen

Woah woah woah.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it was "emotionally abusive." He did still love and care about her, after all. However, I do agree with everything you said. Calling a Muggleborn a "mudblood" s pretty much the equivalent of calling a black person the "n" word.

Though, I honestly don't think that Sev took that high of an interest in the dark arts on his own. Rather, I feel like most of what he did on that front was done on his part to combat James. And James behaved like a raging a*****e to combat Sev. As far as those two were concerned, Lily was just collateral damage in their feud.

But Sev grew up, like James did. Yes, he was still bitter, and he treated his students like s**t, but everything else her ever did, he did for Lily. Don't forget, Sev begged Dumbledore to "protect them all" because he knew that Lily's only real happiness was with James and Harry. That's far from selfish.

I'll agree with that. (Within a few shades of grey. Sev never seemed to have a problem with physically hurting people with his powers. Petunia is an early example, before James was ever around.)

My only point was that Lily was completely and totally RIGHT to cut off her friendship when she did.
I adore LunaXNeville, I was so surprised by the last film actually portraying it...
RonXHermione of course
GinnyXNeville
FredXAngelina
and of course, SnapeXLily

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
x0_FATIMAGIC
this rainbow lover

Ron x Hermione
Ginny x Neville
George x Luna
Charlie x A dragon
Bill x Fleur
Sirius x Remus
Scorpius x James
Oliver x Cedric
Seamus x Dean
Lucius x Cissy
James x Lily
Pansy x Goyle

LOL.

I hate Bill/Fleur . A lot. Mostly because I think Fleur is a snob. Though I do give her credit for standing by Bill. Why do you like them?

What did Fleur do that was ever snobby?
I mean, Ginny and Molly disliked her, but they were unjustified in that. They were, if anything, just being disgruntled Bill/Tonks shippers.

Fluer always seemed very nice to me.

[Ren The Ryoko]
x0_FATIMAGIC
[Ren The Ryoko]
Valkyrie Queen
x0_FATIMAGIC
Valkyrie Queen

Woah woah woah.

I'll agree with that. (Within a few shades of grey. Sev never seemed to have a problem with physically hurting people with his powers. Petunia is an early example, before James was ever around.)

My only point was that Lily was completely and totally RIGHT to cut off her friendship when she did.

I agree about Lily breaking it off with Sev.

Someone once asked if Lily ever really forgave him, and I think so. After all, if Harry did, whose to say that Lily and James wouldn't have, either? In fact, I would be surprised if they didn't. I think afterlife!James and Sirius owe Sev a huge apology for all the s**t they put him through.
[Ren The Ryoko]
x0_FATIMAGIC
this rainbow lover

Ron x Hermione
Ginny x Neville
George x Luna
Charlie x A dragon
Bill x Fleur
Sirius x Remus
Scorpius x James
Oliver x Cedric
Seamus x Dean
Lucius x Cissy
James x Lily
Pansy x Goyle

LOL.

I mean, Ginny and Molly disliked her, but they were unjustified in that. They were, if anything, just being disgruntled Bill/Tonks shippers.

Just about everything she does, especially in HBP, she does based on the idea that she deserves to because she's attractive. All her life, Fleur gets things handed to her because of it, and her demeanor itsn't exactly one of gratitude all the time. I don't know, she just rubs me the wrong way.

Like I said, I give her props for standing by Bill. She obviously wasn't lookingor affluence or money when she married him. I don't doubt that they're in love. But even then she follows it up with, "I'm good looking enough for ze both of us, I theenk!" Not exactly modest, is she? I definitely get the point she was trying to make, but still...kind of a conceited comment.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
x0_FATIMAGIC
[Ren The Ryoko]
x0_FATIMAGIC
[Ren The Ryoko]
Valkyrie Queen

Woah woah woah.

I agree about Lily breaking it off with Sev.

Someone once asked if Lily ever really forgave him, and I think so. After all, if Harry did, whose to say that Lily and James wouldn't have, either? In fact, I would be surprised if they didn't. I think afterlife!James and Sirius owe Sev a huge apology for all the s**t they put him through.

And I think Sev would owe ALL of them an apology in return. No one was the victim in that relationship, save for Lily and Harry, who are pretty much blameless in that.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
x0_FATIMAGIC
[Ren The Ryoko]
x0_FATIMAGIC
this rainbow lover

Ron x Hermione
Ginny x Neville
George x Luna
Charlie x A dragon
Bill x Fleur
Sirius x Remus
Scorpius x James
Oliver x Cedric
Seamus x Dean
Lucius x Cissy
James x Lily
Pansy x Goyle

LOL.

Just about everything she does, especially in HBP, she does based on the idea that she deserves to because she's attractive. All her life, Fleur gets things handed to her because of it, and her demeanor itsn't exactly one of gratitude all the time. I don't know, she just rubs me the wrong way.

Like I said, I give her props for standing by Bill. She obviously wasn't lookingor affluence or money when she married him. I don't doubt that they're in love. But even then she follows it up with, "I'm good looking enough for ze both of us, I theenk!" Not exactly modest, is she? I definitely get the point she was trying to make, but still...kind of a conceited comment.

Do you have a specific example of her acting really snotty though? I just seem to remember Ginny and Molly saying she acted that way.

And yes, she knows she's attractive. She's 1/4 veela for goodness sake. It's not exactly hubris if it's completely true. And MOLLY was being the shallow one in the conversation: thinking that Fluer was only concerned with looks because she was pretty, thinking that Bill worth had diminished because he was scarred.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff