Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Millionaire

X_of_Pentacles
I'm backing the 'fear of the unknown' theory. We never get enough intel, aside from a song and a Goblet contestant. We know they lack dark lords, but most villains are arrogant enough to ensure you saw fireworks in the end. Hufflepuffs don't show off, so if they had any darklords, it'd be Joker's caliber of evil or the mafia.

A: Nobody is afraid of Hufflepuff.

B: In what demented universe is the Joker not a showoff?

Supreme Unicorn

I'm still waiting on my Pottermore owl, but I wouldn't mind being put in Hufflepuff. C:

While reading the books, I thought I'd want to be a Ravenclaw, or Slytherin. That's because, as said before, we don't have much of a basis for the Hufflepuff house.

But, I have a whole new view of Hufflepuff thanks to StarkidPotter.
"Hufflepuffs are Particularly good finders!"
"Hufflepuff." "FIND."
Having someone like Cedric to look up to wouldnt be bad. C:

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Specter Flux
X_of_Pentacles
I'm backing the 'fear of the unknown' theory. We never get enough intel, aside from a song and a Goblet contestant. We know they lack dark lords, but most villains are arrogant enough to ensure you saw fireworks in the end. Hufflepuffs don't show off, so if they had any darklords, it'd be Joker's caliber of evil or the mafia.

It's still fear of the unknown. No one fears it, but lack of intel has ensured it may hold a good number of secrets that totally rule over the other three houses or the like. The fear may be 'what's so good about hufflepuff?' It's like that crazy sign wielder in New York screaming the end of times. No one pays him any mind until it actually occurs. Mostly harmless.

And yes, Joker can be underhanded and sneaky. He looks for the reactions, not the actions, from what I've seen anyway. If killing wizards were his favorite pasttime, he wouldn't look back and may leave a trail of bodies. He doesn't. He watches and sees if there's an angle he can get for a particular target with his favorite rivals.
Lily Wolff
Why?? It's a pretty cool house. I've always consider myself as a Gryffindor or a Hufflepuff, although most of the quizzes of the Sorting Hat have sort me into Gryffindor.
Also discuss this to: Ups and Downs of the Hufflepuff House.

I think it has something to do with Gryffindor being the brave at heart, Ravenclaws being witty, and Slytherins being all Pure Blood. Hufflepuffs are like the left overs, I guess. I've always imagined myself as a Ravenclaw personally but I'm not all that clever.

Amateur Millionaire

X_of_Pentacles
Specter Flux
X_of_Pentacles

It's still fear of the unknown. No one fears it, but lack of intel has ensured it may hold a good number of secrets that totally rule over the other three houses or the like. The fear may be 'what's so good about hufflepuff?' It's like that crazy sign wielder in New York screaming the end of times. No one pays him any mind until it actually occurs. Mostly harmless.

And yes, Joker can be underhanded and sneaky. He looks for the reactions, not the actions, from what I've seen anyway. If killing wizards were his favorite pasttime, he wouldn't look back and may leave a trail of bodies. He doesn't. He watches and sees if there's an angle he can get for a particular target with his favorite rivals.

He may be underhanded and sneaky, but he is all about showing off.

Questionable Borg

Specter Flux
X_of_Pentacles

A. Let alone, the name Hufflepuff, and they're mascot looks a lot like a badger, which I'm also not afraid of.

B. None, but the Riddler is worse.

Amateur Millionaire

Mayor Gravity
Specter Flux
X_of_Pentacles

A. Let alone, the name Hufflepuff, and they're mascot looks a lot like a badger, which I'm also not afraid of.

Pfft.

The Riddler is awesome.

And worse. Worse too.

Everyone in Batman has "look-over-here" syndrome.

Lily-livered Loiterer

I've never hated Hufflepuff, I just was never really impressed with the house.

However, after Pottermore placed me in Hufflepuff, I have to say that I started going about with immense Hufflepuff pride.

Hufflepuffs can kick butt too. Cedric, Tonks, and there's quite the list of other important people who were Puffs.
Hoshiko Yakimura
Hufflepuffs can kick butt too. Cedric, Tonks, and there's quite the list of other important people who were Puffs.

Like me!

5,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
right!! Huflepuff has the same rights than the others XD

But yeah! i think they discriminate them

Questionable Borg

Specter Flux
Mayor Gravity
Specter Flux
X_of_Pentacles

Pfft.

The Riddler is awesome.

And worse. Worse too.

Everyone in Batman has "look-over-here" syndrome.
The Riddler is awesome. Yeah, and Batman isn't even a superhero.
Being kind and friendly are more important traits to me then being brave (reckless) and clever (who cares?). Slytherin's ambition is an admirable quality but I still pick kindness and loyalty over it.

To be honest I always thought Ravenclaw was the least defined house. It's got clever people.....and....what? What else are they defined by? Gryffs are brave, noble, self sacrificing, and competitive. Slytherin is ambitious, cunning, and keep their true friends close. And Puffs are kind, loyal, hard working, and fair.
It's why Ravenclaw is my least favorite. I just don't get what is so great about it asides Luna being bamf. Hermione is clever and she's in Gryffindor so it's not an exclusive thing anyway.

I'm a proud Hufflepuff and always have been. As Pottermore said, we will stand our ground and can be tenacious when threatened. Doesn't really sound like a simple and p***y house to me, heh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff