SHE MAKES ME FEEL SOO SCARED sad
honestly, neither of them scare me
Bellatrix she a little hot but dang she is crazy

Noble Giver

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
Sadly Neither Scare Me, If I Ran Into Both Of Them I Would Die Happy Whether From Being Tortured Or Dying Quickly At Least I Got To Spend Time With Two Awesome People xD

Wheezing Sex Symbol

12,675 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Team Jet 75
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Voldemort for meeeee.
Silent rage and a clear mind is much scarier then Bellatrix, even if she is more obviously psychotic and seems like she enjoys it more...
and it's not always quick and easy with him
remember Charity Burbage? and the goblins who failed to stop Harry from breaking into Gringotts? He knows forms of torture Bellatrix doesn't. Remember what the potion he brewed AND INVENTED did to Dumbledore the day he died?
and he's capable of making 7 horcruxes, for goodness' sake...
He has a ******** sick mind and he knows how to carry it out.

definately Voldemort

Wheezing Sex Symbol

12,675 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Team Jet 75
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Helena Bonham Carter_love
Bellatrix Lestrange for sure. She could not care less about anyone or anything except for Voldemort. She even left her poor husband behind. Voldemort knew love once, Bellatrix never knew love.

when did voldemort ever know love? he was conceived under the effects of a love potion, so he doesn't even have the ability to love. Bellatrix at least seemed to care about Narcissa, although arguably she would choose Voldemort over her. Voldemort just killed his whole family.

Golden Roisterer

Bellatrix. At least with Voldemort there's cold, calculating reason behind his cruelty, so you know there's a purpose there. But Bellatrix is just insane. There's no reason there.

I imagine they both pulled the wings off butterflies when they were children. But for Bellatrix, it was probably just to watch the poor things crawl around until they died. Voldemort would be studying them, so that their torture and deaths meant more than just a momentary distraction from boredom.

I guess what I'm saying is, I can understand Voldemort. I can't understand Bellatrix. And that not-understanding bit scares the s**t out of me.
Can I enter a third party into this question?
Cause Umbridge scares the piss out of me. lol

But if I had to pick between the two...probably Bellatrix.
Putting myself in Hermione's place during the first part, I would be scarred for life, if that happened to me.
And those teeth? Ugh! It's called a tooth brush, Bella. Use it. lol
GoldenRoya
Bellatrix. At least with Voldemort there's cold, calculating reason behind his cruelty, so you know there's a purpose there. But Bellatrix is just insane. There's no reason there.

I imagine they both pulled the wings off butterflies when they were children. But for Bellatrix, it was probably just to watch the poor things crawl around until they died. Voldemort would be studying them, so that their torture and deaths meant more than just a momentary distraction from boredom.

I guess what I'm saying is, I can understand Voldemort. I can't understand Bellatrix. And that not-understanding bit scares the s**t out of me.

This. 3nodding

Insane people scare me more than anything because you never know what they are going to do. I wouldn't say Voldy is sane but he seems stable at least. Bella is so unpredictable. You can count on Voldy to be a certain way, but with her, its all over the place. Plus, I kinda want a Voldy hug.
I wouldn't mind being around both of them. I personally think that Bellatrix would be scarier to be around though. The Dark Lord would be intimidating to be around but I'd be more afraid of him if he would ever get upset with me because of what he could do when he doesn't get what he wants.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff