Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Explorer

I personally think Belletrix is scarier. She likes the slow kill(carving mudblood into Heromines arm for example) compared to Voldemort just hitting you with the killing curse.

What do you think?

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Yeah, Bellatrix scares the s**t out of me.

Worthy Trickster

Voldemort
For some reason his aristocratic attitude scares me more than Bellatrix's insanity, not to say she's not scary as hell
Well "...Bellatrix likes to play with her food before she eats it." -Dumbledore,
And she turned Neville's parents into such a state that they don't even recognize their own son even if they survived her torture. So I think Bellatrix is MUCH scarier, because you are either scarred by her for life if you survive, or you die without dignity, but you can (with a lot of luck) survive a duel with Voldemort, or you die quickly...unless he turns you over to Bellatrix first...
Okay...physically, I would be more scared of Voldemort. However, Voldy is relatively--dare I say--sane compared to Bellatrix. This is the same woman who tortured Neville's parents until they couldn't even remember who they were, and murdered a House Elf, her cousin, and her sister's daughter (who also happened to be a new mother) without a second thought. Yup, I would definetely be more scared of that b***h Bellatrix.
Bellatrix for sure, although before she killed me I would happily kiss her feet and tell her how awesome she is lmao XD

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
I had I dream that Bellatrix didn't die and she decided tobe the next dark lord. emotion_kirakira

I think I'd be more afraid of Voldemort, if I ran into Bellatrix I'd be all emotion_awesome
until she got annoyed and decided to kill me
Bellatrix for sure!
For pretty much all the same reason's stated here.
But for those same reasons, I also loved any scene with her in it.
Bellatrix. She actually did stuff. Mostly everything he who shall not be named did was through someone else.

7,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
"Give me one hell of a show!"
User Image

Bellatrix. Voldemort is bad enough himself, but she is DESPERATE to gain his approval and attention so she'll do anything which makes her the most dangerous.

User Image
Axil
"The Fiery Heart"
Bellatrix definitely. Shes more vindictive than Voldemort. When Voldemort wants to kill you, he just kills you. Bella likes to torture her victims and finds a sick sense of joy out of that. The only one she didn't torture was Sirius and that was because everything was so chaotic because of the multiple duels going on.

Devoted Phantom

they're equally scary in my book.
just in different ways.
D;

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Bellatrix. As Dumbledore once said, she prefers to play with her food before eating it (an allusion to how she prefers to torture her victims first).

Premium Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
voldemort coz his face is scary. . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers