a) because you can't have George and Fred without each other
b) because Percy just came back to the good side sad

Tipsy Goat

x0_FATIMAGIC
A Special Illusion
★☆★ User Image User Image User Image ★☆★

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

════════════════

Sometimes I feel like the only person who cared about Mad-Eye's death. :I Even though it wasn't as monumental as Sirius' or Dumbledore's, it really affected me. Mad-Eye was the epitome is survival and losing him was like.. something unreal. That, and I was rather fond of his character.

But the death that upset me the most.. Fred. I'd be lying if I said it surprised me, but it was just as devastating. Remus and Tonks also upset me, but to be honest, I don't think Remus would have minded much.. Sounds terrible, but whatever.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

Why wouldn't Remus have minded dying? After all, he's just found happiness and a family of his own.

I was most upset about Tonks, Remus, and Sirius, since they're my three favorite characters. Snape's death was incredibly tragic as well, but he's the one who really wouldn't have minded dying. He had repented for his mistakes with Lily, and without her, the man had no reason left to live. Snape needed to die a "villian" so that when he's revealed as a hero, it pullls at your heartstrings even more.

Remus and Tonks' deaths killed me (no pun intended). I love them as individuals, and as a couple, so much. <3

════════════════

It's hard to explain. But knowing who he is as a person and a character, his son was probably the only thing he had worth living for. I definitely think knowing he'll never know Teddy would kill him, haha, kill but I feel like he's only kept himself alive this long because he felt like he had to, not because he wanted to. It's really hard to explain. :I I feel like, disregarding Teddy, he wouldn't have been extremely devastated about dying.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."
Also, as far as the films go, Cedric's death really brought me over the edge. I shouldn't say his actual death, but rather, the scene where everyone finds out he's dead. It's such an ironically joyous moment and everyone is cheering for Harry while he's just torn to pieces, and nobabody really understands why until Cedric's dad comes forward literally crying and screaming. After that moment, you can just feel the horror of what's happened slowly wash over everyone.

I never really cared for Cedric as a character, but that scene is one that really haunts me. If you ask me, it was the one good scene in that film.

That and when Fred and George's attempt to put their names into the Goblet of Fire backfires. LOL.
A Special Illusion
x0_FATIMAGIC
A Special Illusion

════════════════

Sometimes I feel like the only person who cared about Mad-Eye's death. :I Even though it wasn't as monumental as Sirius' or Dumbledore's, it really affected me. Mad-Eye was the epitome is survival and losing him was like.. something unreal. That, and I was rather fond of his character.

But the death that upset me the most.. Fred. I'd be lying if I said it surprised me, but it was just as devastating. Remus and Tonks also upset me, but to be honest, I don't think Remus would have minded much.. Sounds terrible, but whatever.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

Why wouldn't Remus have minded dying? After all, he's just found happiness and a family of his own.

I was most upset about Tonks, Remus, and Sirius, since they're my three favorite characters. Snape's death was incredibly tragic as well, but he's the one who really wouldn't have minded dying. He had repented for his mistakes with Lily, and without her, the man had no reason left to live. Snape needed to die a "villian" so that when he's revealed as a hero, it pullls at your heartstrings even more.

Remus and Tonks' deaths killed me (no pun intended). I love them as individuals, and as a couple, so much. <3

════════════════

It's hard to explain. But knowing who he is as a person and a character, his son was probably the only thing he had worth living for. I definitely think knowing he'll never know Teddy would kill him, haha, kill but I feel like he's only kept himself alive this long because he felt like he had to, not because he wanted to. It's really hard to explain. :I I feel like, disregarding Teddy, he wouldn't have been extremely devastated about dying.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

He also had Dora, after all. And yes, I am one of the few people in the world who believe that he actually loved her. It drives me absoutely nuts when people say he didn't all because of that DAMN kitchen scene. That whole "grave mistake" thing was about Remus being scared shitless for her and Teddy's welfare, not Remus wanting to end his marraige. He ran because he didn't know what the ******** to do...he's not used to many people being as close to him, and as unafraid of him, as Dora was. Sorry for sounding bitchy...this is a touchy issue for me. sweatdrop
Snape. I cried my eyes out at that part in the book.

But when I watched the movie, I was laughing my head off because of the funny faces he made during the flashback.

Pfft.

Tipsy Goat

x0_FATIMAGIC
A Special Illusion
x0_FATIMAGIC
A Special Illusion

════════════════

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

════════════════

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

He also had Dora, after all. And yes, I am one of the few people in the world who believe that he actually loved her. It drives me absoutely nuts when people say he didn't all because of that DAMN kitchen scene. That whole "grave mistake" thing was about Remus being scared shitless for her and Teddy's welfare, not Remus wanting to end his marraige. He ran because he didn't know what the ******** to do...he's not used to many people being as close to him, and as unafraid of him, as Dora was. Sorry for sounding bitchy...his is a touchy issue for me. sweatdrop

════════════════

Drifted a bit off from the topic there. : Anyway, when I say Teddy, Tonks is pretty much in the mix too. That's what he died for in the first place; wanting to create a better world for his son.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."
A Special Illusion
x0_FATIMAGIC
A Special Illusion
x0_FATIMAGIC
A Special Illusion

════════════════

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

════════════════

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

He also had Dora, after all. And yes, I am one of the few people in the world who believe that he actually loved her. It drives me absoutely nuts when people say he didn't all because of that DAMN kitchen scene. That whole "grave mistake" thing was about Remus being scared shitless for her and Teddy's welfare, not Remus wanting to end his marraige. He ran because he didn't know what the ******** to do...he's not used to many people being as close to him, and as unafraid of him, as Dora was. Sorry for sounding bitchy...his is a touchy issue for me. sweatdrop

════════════════

Drifted a bit off from the topic there. : Anyway, when I say Teddy, Tonks is pretty much in the mix too. That's what he died for in the first place; wanting to create a better world for his son.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

Again, sorry for coming off so bitchy. I guess I see what you mean. It wouldn't have mattered to him if he died as long as he knew that his sacrifice lead to Teddy and Dora living a better life. D':

Questionable Borg

x0_FATIMAGIC
Also, as far as the films go, Cedric's death really brought me over the edge. I shouldn't say his actual death, but rather, the scene where everyone finds out he's dead. It's such an ironically joyous moment and everyone is cheering for Harry while he's just torn to pieces, and nobabody really understands why until Cedric's dad comes forward literally crying and screaming. After that moment, you can just feel the horror of what's happened slowly wash over everyone.

I never really cared for Cedric as a character, but that scene is one that really haunts me. If you ask me, it was the one good scene in that film.

That and when Fred and George's attempt to put their names into the Goblet of Fire backfires. LOL.
Cedric didn't make me cry, but I was most upset about him too.

8,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Fred and Snape

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image]

☆═━┈
Sirius, Fred and Regulus.

┈━═☆

User ImageUser Image

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Fred and Dobby!

Fred because he had finally reunited with Percy, and Percy's reaction. Plus, George doesn't have his brother to laugh with...

Dobby because he died for Harry, and he died while saving harry. It made me cry so much more than usual when Harry was saying "help me! Please!"

I have actually cried during almost every single Harry Potter death from the 4th book on up, at least the major ones.

Ruthless Lover

8,225 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I'll have to admit in Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 1, I cried when Doby died. In the part 2, I cried when Fred died even though he's not my favorite character in the books or movies it was still sad seeing his family cry over him.

Friendly Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Wabbet
TheSquidintheLake

Or JK just decided to be evil, you'll never now, but I go for the whole evil thing.

Nah, the whole rotting hand thing
And Harry noticed he was getting a little weaker every time he saw him

True, but his hand wouldn't have rotted and Harry wouldn't have know if she didn't right it. lol I think I'm getting out-of-the-box here. Never mind and carry on. whee

Lonely Werewolf

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
TheSquidintheLake
Wabbet
TheSquidintheLake

Or JK just decided to be evil, you'll never now, but I go for the whole evil thing.

Nah, the whole rotting hand thing
And Harry noticed he was getting a little weaker every time he saw him

True, but his hand wouldn't have rotted and Harry wouldn't have know if she didn't right it. lol I think I'm getting out-of-the-box here. Never mind and carry on. whee

but because of the way she wrote it, it did not surprise me
and I was not upset

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas