Remus and Tonks emo
poor Teddy gonk
Three way tie between Fred, Snape and Lupin. ;;

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
I have to say Fred's death was the worst. Yes, it was cruel to kill Sirius, Lupin, and Tonks. Dumbledore's death was obvious, and Snape's death had to happen. But Fred was loved by everyone, there was no reason to kill him.
snape , fred, cedric lupin and tonks

7,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Toss up between Fred and Sirius. Fred because I loved the dynamic duo that was the Wizarding Wheezes, and Sirius because he was simply badass.

Enduring Phantom

Snape...it really killed me to watch that, and I almost cried watching the memories. I never cry when I watch movies, but on this one I came close to it. He was my favorite character, and not that I'm not used to my favorite character dying (it always happens to me, I'm a literary Grim Reaper. Whoever I am fond of will die in any series), it's just that his story is so tragic.

4,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Every one of Harry potter's father-like figures, His father gets killed, after some movies he's invited to live with sirius, Sirius Is killed, he's invited to live with dumbledore, Dumbledore gets killed, he discovers Snape is kinda his... uncle like... friend person? AND THEN SNAPE GETS KILLED.

No wonder why he's so traumatized... eek
OMG!!!! Its so f***ed up that they killed off Fred Weasley! scream I was so in love with him heart ... and even though they're twins i liked Fred better than Goerge for no aparent reason.
KeroKapGuy
Every one of Harry potter's father-like figures, His father gets killed, after some movies he's invited to live with sirius, Sirius Is killed, he's invited to live with dumbledore, Dumbledore gets killed, he discovers Snape is kinda his... uncle like... friend person? AND THEN SNAPE GETS KILLED.

No wonder why he's so traumatized... eek

Wow... I knew that a lot of people die in the series but i never thought of that. He has sush crapy luck. crying
Fred Weasley...I loved the Weasley twins... crying

3,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Dobby crying
A Special Illusion
★☆★ User Image User Image User Image ★☆★

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

════════════════

Sometimes I feel like the only person who cared about Mad-Eye's death. :I Even though it wasn't as monumental as Sirius' or Dumbledore's, it really affected me. Mad-Eye was the epitome is survival and losing him was like.. something unreal. That, and I was rather fond of his character.

But the death that upset me the most.. Fred. I'd be lying if I said it surprised me, but it was just as devastating. Remus and Tonks also upset me, but to be honest, I don't think Remus would have minded much.. Sounds terrible, but whatever.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

Why wouldn't Remus have minded dying? After all, he's just found happiness and a family of his own.

I was most upset about Tonks, Remus, and Sirius, since they're my three favorite characters. Snape's death was incredibly tragic as well, but he's the one who really wouldn't have minded dying. He had repented for his mistakes with Lily, and without her, the man had no reason left to live. Snape needed to die a "villian" so that when he's revealed as a hero, it pullls at your heartstrings even more.

Remus and Tonks' deaths killed me (no pun intended). I love them as individuals, and as a couple, so much. <3
Specter Flux
I have issues with the fact that his entire life is a series of infinitely improbable coincidences which all somehow work out in his favor, thereby reducing me to the theory that his mother must have tried to drown him in Felix Felicis at birth.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces