Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Lunatic

Mayor Gravity
Specter Flux
Mayor Gravity
Specter Flux
Mayor Gravity
Specter Flux
Harry Potter. Most disappointing cop out ever.
He didn't die?

Of course not.
So why do you think it's a copout?

Because he "died."
But he didn't die. I'm confused. Sorry sad

He didn't die.

He "died."

Made a short jaunt to a pseudoafterlife before successfully shrugging off the Killing Curse wtfwtfwtf and rendering his "noble sacrifice" another meaningless moment of "the stars must have been aligned just right for me, eh?"

I have issues with the fact that his entire life is a series of infinitely improbable coincidences which all somehow work out in his favor, thereby reducing me to the theory that his mother must have tried to drown him in Felix Felicis at birth.
Hedwig. I didn't care for Dobby's death.
Probably Hedwig. Going onto the book I was prepared to see a lot of people die, but I never expected Hedwig to end up dead. And Colin he was one of the only students that we see die in the book.
Fred too. I dunno, Fred and George just always seemed so invincible. Like they just laughed off everything.

Questionable Borg

Specter Flux
Mayor Gravity
Specter Flux
Mayor Gravity
Specter Flux

Of course not.
So why do you think it's a copout?

Because he "died."
But he didn't die. I'm confused. Sorry sad

He didn't die.

He "died."

Made a short jaunt to a pseudoafterlife before successfully shrugging off the Killing Curse wtfwtfwtf and rendering his "noble sacrifice" another meaningless moment of "the stars must have been aligned just right for me, eh?"

I have issues with the fact that his entire life is a series of infinitely improbable coincidences which all somehow work out in his favor, thereby reducing me to the theory that his mother must have tried to drown him in Felix Felicis at birth.
Oh, sorry...I forgot about the scene in "Heaven". Yeah, we're on the same page now.

But I do agree about the circumstances, surrounding everything.

Sweet Gaian

Sirius, Severus, Fred, and Remus when I found out he died.
Fred!! I actually screamed when I read that in the book! sweatdrop Then I bawled when I saw it in the movie! I was very sad when Hedwig died to...so horrible! crying

Werewolf

Colin Creevey, he was only 16 and left his 15 year old brother alone. He was a muggleborn who admired Harry and just wanted to be his friend. Harry was very cruel to him by not even talking to him (seeing as he came from being ignored in muggle school, yet he did the same to Colin.) And he was totally forgotten in the movies! (but oh sure, go make up some new characters in it! cough*Nigel*cough) stressed

Other characters which made me sad: Sirius, Snape, Lupin (duh to all 3) Dobby, Hedwig, Fred, 'Dora Tonks, Ted Tonks, Lavender Brown. They all made me cry, I admit it... crying

...but the shocking one was Colin. talk2hand

7,600 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Fred.

^But Colin Creevey also made me really sad. Hedwig, too.

Sit Back Now
Let Me Tell You A Tale
Where Justice Does Not Prevail
I thought I was really upset when Dumbledore died,

but then I was even more upset when Moody died.

but then I was even MORE upset when I realized Lupin and Tonks were dead.

And then by the time we lost Fred, I was just crushed.

crying
About An Ill-Fated Life
So Very Full Of Strife
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right
Fred.
I've always wanted a twin, with a relationship like Fred and George had, so seeing someone lose that...
Snape would probably be second.
Dumbledore - he was just like my granddad, ancient, wise, clever and eccentric with a twinkle in his eyes

Angelic Kitten

7,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

I bawled my eyes out when Fred died...I loved the twins it was heartbreaking.

User Image
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
xxxxxxxxxToday, I have become my enemy's possession.xx

Sirius because he was, by far, my favorite character of the series.

And Hedwig. Because that was damn unnecessary.

Sparkly Genius

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
Hedwig. I know I know, I get teary about the owl, but don't give at all for Snape. So shoot me. I was most upset over Hedwig.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff