• Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Wabbet
Snuggle - Kun
Wabbet
Sirius

I knew Dumbledore was going to die a long time before he did

What's that got to do with anything?
I'm sure Harry knew he was going to die a long time before he did too, didn't stop him from being upset, did it?
mad

Well... he had been slowly diminishing away for a whole book
And since it's just a book, you know there most often is a point to every word written

Or JK just decided to be evil, you'll never now, but I go for the whole evil thing.

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
TheSquidintheLake

Or JK just decided to be evil, you'll never now, but I go for the whole evil thing.

Nah, the whole rotting hand thing
And Harry noticed he was getting a little weaker every time he saw him
Fred Weasley.
I miss this:

User Image

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Fred Weasley. But in the end it was a good book. I wasn't happy with the movies from Azkaban and on but the Hallows part 2 seemed to redeem it for me.

Clean Genius

To me, I was phased by Cedric's quite a bit. I think it was because it really was the first death of a "friendly" character we knew (I realize that B Crouch Sr. died earlier in the book, but we didn't witness that first hand). I felt upset at Cedric's death, but I think the one that just made me upset was Sirius's death. It was the most monumental death in the series, I believe because it was the first character we saw as a father figure die. When Dumbledore died, I feel like Harry was pissed, but maybe was a little jaded from the death of Sirius so that it didn't seem as bad? I feel the same for all the deaths in DH. Since Harry had already gone through the pain of losing Sirius, the others weren't as tragic.

However, we saw Fred's death from a difference perspective, and I will say that one was pretty upsetting ): But Lupin, Tonks, Mad-Eye, Colin, etc. ...they weren't dwelled upon.

Snape falls into the "dwelled upon category."

I would rank them in this order of how upset they made me:

1) Sirius
2) Snape
3) Dobby
4) Cedric
5) Hedwig

I really feel like these are the top 5 "people" who died that Harry really was upset about the deaths, therefore, I was too. Though I will say, Fred's was ridiculously tragic.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jeez... well ,when Sirius died , I was devastated . But I think that the death that saddened me the most was Fred's , it came as shock rally , I guess I should have expected that she would kill off a Weasley , but goddamnit...did it really have to be Fred? I just... I can't believe he's dead , I'm in denial D: T___T

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sirius BIack Padfoot
Fred Weasley.
I miss this:

User Image

Who doesn't Padfoot? crying

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
Snape!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying Sadness
dark-magician-fangirl
Fred crying Somehow that death felt worse to me than the others, probably the whole 'leaving behind a twin' thing. I just felt so bad for George and I didn't see it coming that he'd die.
im with u on that crying

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Fred, Remus, Tonks, Dobby, and Sev.

Pure-hearted Smoker

6,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
yeah id say dumbledore. crying

Tipsy Goat

★☆★ User Image User Image User Image ★☆★

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

════════════════

Sometimes I feel like the only person who cared about Mad-Eye's death. :I Even though it wasn't as monumental as Sirius' or Dumbledore's, it really affected me. Mad-Eye was the epitome is survival and losing him was like.. something unreal. That, and I was rather fond of his character.

But the death that upset me the most.. Fred. I'd be lying if I said it surprised me, but it was just as devastating. Remus and Tonks also upset me, but to be honest, I don't think Remus would have minded much.. Sounds terrible, but whatever.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."
Sirius, Fred, and actually when watching the movie I got upset when Voldemort died because it sunk in that it was actually over.

Hedwig! I love birds, since I have my own pet bird. But I also cried a bit when Sirius died, and Snape's death was sad, too. And poor George, on Fred's death. Then there was Tonks and Lupin... And Dobby...

Okay, basically everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces