Welcome to Gaia! ::

i was most upset at serius black dying. i wish his name had been cleared.....so harry and serius could have been as happy as possible. crying

4,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
doby why the hell did doby have to die stressed !!!!!!!! how come creature didnt die!!!! question exclaim

4,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
masterkit13
DOBBY!!!!!!
but sirius was amazing <333

exactly what i thought

Mega Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Fred because one twin can't live without the other.
Quick question why did JK Rowling decide to kill off Hedwig ? :O She was an owl...
Inuko93
Quick question why did JK Rowling decide to kill off Hedwig ? :O She was an owl...

To bring more pain and make Harry's sacrifice bigger i guess. But, with Mad Eye's death shortly after Hedwig's i didnt focus on owl. Come on, o n l y an owl...

Mega Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Rhiadorana
Inuko93

To bring more pain and make Harry's sacrifice bigger i guess. But, with Mad Eye's death shortly after Hedwig's i didnt focus on owl. Come on, o n l y an owl...

true, but i was just wondering why she felt the need to kill off his owl smile but i see what you're saying
it was sad wen madeye died crying

Sparkling Marshmallow

33,225 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • The Sweetest 250
1. Hedwig
2. Sirius
3. Fred

I put the book down when I read about Fred's death. I threw the book away from me when I read Sirius' death. I threw the book across the room when I read Hedwigs.

However, I do not feel any sort of sadness/sympathy/distress/etc. for Snape. He was annoying, unnecessarily cruel, and for someone who supposedly loved Lily so much, he treats her son - her flesh and blood, the baby boy she loved so much she died to protect him, pretty awfully. Still that could be over looked (who would want to be nice to the person who is a constant reminder to you that your love loves someone else) except even when they went to school together, she comes to his aid after James and Sirius pulled a nasty trick and he calls her a mudblood just because he's embarrassed. Even after he apologizes to Lily, he only apologizes for calling her that, he doesn't apologize for calling anyone else "dirty blood". To me Severus Snape never truly loved anyone, as he could never truly get over himself to do so.
Fred. I sobbed. For hours. Then I went to the cinema with my friends to see the movie and I cried even more. crying
I didn't quite understand Sirius's death when I read it, but whatching the movie I realized how sd it was... (especially watching Harry's dramatic emotional scene afterward).

Greedy Informer

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
CEDRIC DIGGORY!!!! I LUVED HIM!!!! crying
Lupin or Dobby really it was a tie

Fashionable Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
I wasn't upset when Dumbledore died (not that I don't like dumbledore, I just thought it was something that had to happen in the series). I was kind of sad when Sirius died, because he's cool and I felt so bad for Harry when he died. sad I was sad when Dobby died for obvious reasons! crying (he was a free elf!) I was sad when Fred died because HE WAS SO COOL! TT ~~ TT And you can't have just one twin. RIP Fred. (he was better looking then George). I wasn't sad when Snape died even though he was cool. BUT THEN THE FLASHBACKS CAME AND THEN I STARTED FEELING SAD. crying And of course I was sad when Hedwig died. T ~ T

I think that's everyone (correct me if I'm wrong).
Voldemort, he was so damn beautiful and the way he died pissed me off. They should have had him explode... even implode. But no... he withered away into nothing! > sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff