Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snape.

Easily my favourite character in my book series..... by a long margin.

HP is the most popular book franchise across the world, maybe, and you don't expect to find someone so well developed, so complex, and (for me at least) so relatable... but Snape met and exceeded expectations.

anyway i was a lot like him when I was a child.

Sparkly Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Honestley I cried the most when Dobey died it was tragic. cat_crying

Wealthy Conquest

15,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Probably Dobby or Tonks. I really admired Tonks. :/

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I want to say...the Weasley twin {Fred?}. Just because he was the youngest character to die that was close the main character.

Then Hedwig...possibly.
Totally tied with Fred Lupin and Tonks.
Their deaths were entirely unnecessary and random. I think it was just Rowling spitting in the face of her loyal fans. Makes me wonder what we did (or certain of us) to make her so mad. And no, I'm not being dramatic. I'm serious.
All deaths before then had been used as a plot device to shape Harry and make him strong enough to do what he had to do.
x0_FATIMAGIC
Also, as far as the films go, Cedric's death really brought me over the edge. I shouldn't say his actual death, but rather, the scene where everyone finds out he's dead. It's such an ironically joyous moment and everyone is cheering for Harry while he's just torn to pieces, and nobabody really understands why until Cedric's dad comes forward literally crying and screaming. After that moment, you can just feel the horror of what's happened slowly wash over everyone.

I never really cared for Cedric as a character, but that scene is one that really haunts me. If you ask me, it was the one good scene in that film.

That and when Fred and George's attempt to put their names into the Goblet of Fire backfires. LOL.
I always hoped Cedric's dad would die. He was so rude and a total douche IMO. His character actually makes it hard for me to read those parts of the fourth book where he talks. stressed

Questionable Borg

first mate Little Jackie
Totally tied with Fred Lupin and Tonks.
Their deaths were entirely unnecessary and random. I think it was just Rowling spitting in the face of her loyal fans. Makes me wonder what we did (or certain of us) to make her so mad. And no, I'm not being dramatic. I'm serious.
All deaths before then had been used as a plot device to shape Harry and make him strong enough to do what he had to do.
I don't think she was mad, when you have the money, you can do what you want.

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
dark-magician-fangirl
Fred crying Somehow that death felt worse to me than the others, probably the whole 'leaving behind a twin' thing. I just felt so bad for George and I didn't see it coming that he'd die.

This. crying And it made me kind of worried that they didn't mention George at all during the 19 year timeskip. Did he commit suicide or something??? eek

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hopefully you can tell by my signature. crying
DOBBY!!!!!!
but sirius was amazing <333

Quotable Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Oh man, there's a lot of them...Snape, Fred, Dumbledore, Dobby, Hedwig...
Fred for sure. He added so much comic relief to the books. I wonder why she didn't just kill off Percy or something if she wanted a Weasley dead.
FRED!!!!!! HE WIL ALWAYS HAVE A PLAVE IN MY heart !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff