• Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
Hedwig, Dobby, Fred. crying

2,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I was the most distraught over Sirius. But i also hate how Fred, Remus, & Tonks had to die. That had me depressed for months! crying o well, at least their still alive in my head.

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
fred, hands down. crying
Remus, I cried the second time I watched the movie.

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
When Dumbledore died I cried a little bit..but when Fred died, I'd been reading for hours on end, just sitting there, and I took my eyes away from the book for the first time and I just closed it and stared at the cover for a few minutes because I couldn't do anything else! It was such a surprising and awful occurrence! I wanted to throw the book at the wall but I had to keep reading.
It saddened me when the Weasley Twins were seperated. They were so epic. I swear I cried when I read the book.
Sirius and Fred's deaths both made me cry, in the book and the movie. cat_crying

Lonely Gaian

yu all are a bunch of gay homos
and yu all need get a life...
that is all.

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Its almost a tie between Fred and Snape but i think snape wins by half a point iwas balling my eyes out when he died.it was so sad to hear his last words to harry.. crying crying crying crying
Sirius and Fred are tied... both deaths are so deppressing... T-T but since George was left all alone afterwards, I think Fred's is worse.

Gracious Fairy

Fred! I sobbed so hard.

I think he was the only Harry Potter death that really fazed me at all.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
Barty! Even he was insane,I believe that he was innocent,and how could they kill him in the movie,when David Tennant was the actor!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff