7,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Decoverly Pox
Lexical Gap Linguist
Decoverly Pox
Lexical Gap Linguist
This is a stupid question. Hermione could never be with Draco because of the things he has done to her friends in the past. Hermione could never be with Harry because Harry isn't a team player and she is. Hermione could never be with Ron because they could never connect on an intellectual level. Once you make those connections you realize that there is only one person Hermione Granger would be perfect with. ME!

Not a team player? He's Dumbledore's stooge, lockstep, through the series; ergo, the only person for Hermione Granger is me. mrgreen
by nit being a team player, i meant more his attitude bthan his actions. harry is the valiant icandoitallbymybloodyself type, and that directly clashes with hermiones way of doing things. as far as your argument that she is to be with you, i only have a one sentence argument. i called her first, thus dibs.

I bow to your arguments, both, reluctantly.

Thank you. Thus, I have Hermione Granger. And I apologise for all the speeling and grammaticaal errors, I was typing at three am on my phone, half asleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff