Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
i think remus and sirius and dumbledore and dobby should have lived and draco and george should have died seeing as fred died it seems awful to leave george
If you think about it though, it would just be another ironic fairy tale. All evil dies and good survives? If J.K. Rowling made it like that, Harry Potter would explode and be left in the dust. Snape should've lived, I agree. But what she wrote is was MAKES HARRY POTTER AWESOME!

Dapper Spotter

I still think it was such a bummer that Sirius had to die.
If you really look at the deaths, each and every one of them mean something to the books and without them the books would have stirred in a whole different way.

"Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living."

Profitable Genius

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Personally I'm strong believer that Harry shouldn't have been able to come back, that he stayed dead. I was hoping; then maybe Neville could've finished the job, or something like that. I'm really glad Luna didn't die though; gosh I love her character

Junior Werewolf

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I would have preferred Fred just not die. I don't think George should have died because, remember, he lost his ear. Although they seemed to have forgotten that in Part 2.
PurebloodAce
Personally I'm strong believer that Harry shouldn't have been able to come back, that he stayed dead.

J.K. Rowling was actually going to keep him dead, but she got a bunch of death threats and had to change the entire course of the last book... Talk about crazy people... eek

Profitable Genius

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mochar87
PurebloodAce
Personally I'm strong believer that Harry shouldn't have been able to come back, that he stayed dead.

J.K. Rowling was actually going to keep him dead, but she got a bunch of death threats and had to change the entire course of the last book... Talk about crazy people... eek

Lol, i know right? I wish she could've done it the way she pleased, it probably would've been even better! ( hard to think right? )

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
everyone dies...THE END

Friendly Fairy

8,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I luv u Hayden
i think remus and sirius and dumbledore and dobby should have lived and draco and george should have died seeing as fred died it seems awful to leave george
i agree but i think snape also should have lived

klngmaxwell's Widow

Invisible Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
JustDance04
I would have preferred Fred just not die. I don't think George should have died because, remember, he lost his ear. Although they seemed to have forgotten that in Part 2.

yeah didnt he have his ear back? but i guess with all the magicks then he would...

Junior Werewolf

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
The Average Freak
JustDance04

yeah didnt he have his ear back? but i guess with all the magicks then he would...

No. In the book it's explicitly stated no amount of magic would give him a new ear. They just forgot to get rid of his ear in DH Part 2.

klngmaxwell's Widow

Invisible Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
JustDance04
The Average Freak
JustDance04

No. In the book it's explicitly stated no amount of magic would give him a new ear. They just forgot to get rid of his ear in DH Part 2.

ah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces