Draco/Lucius 0.24489795918367 24.5% [ 12 ]
Vernon/A Cake 0.18367346938776 18.4% [ 9 ]
Arthur/Flying Car 0.30612244897959 30.6% [ 15 ]
Neville's Grandma/Filch 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Clean Genius

x0_FATIMAGIC

People just have their own way of pairing characters. For me, it's based on the idea that I have to love each character on their own, as an individual first. It just adds more to the pairing for me when you love both characters. The only exception I suppose I have would be Teddy/Victoire. I love Teddy to no end. But like I said before, I hate the idea that the next gen. kids are supposedly EXACTLY like their parents. However, my dislike for Fleur tends to keep me from liking Vicky all that much. My own inner hypocrite, I guess. Though Vicky is growing on me. I love the idea that, like Trio era pairings, they were friends as kids, and fell for each other as teenagers.

I'm not really into HP slash, and I don't know why. I'm not anti-gay, or anything. Hell, I just read a Cho/Luna M-rated fanfic because of this discussion, and DAMN that s**t was hardcore. My OTP of all time is a gay couple. I just don't see the appeal of any gay HP pairings beyond Dumbledore/Grindelwald, and I dislike both of those characters. I especially don't get the whole Remus/Sirius thing. Sirius was closest to James, if anyone. It's as if the Remus/Sirius shippers accept James/Lily, and take the remaining two hot Marauders and put them together for the hell of it. Like Harry and Hermione, I think Remus and Sirus are too much like siblings to be romantically involved.

Wow that was a long post. sweatdrop

I have read some non-hardcore, and some cute stuff (like kissing or less) and I love almost all of it I've read on the subject of Luna/Cho.

I haven't done a lot with reading up on/RP-ing the next gen-ers. I wasn't a fan of the epilogue, though my favorite is probably James out of all them.

I am not into that many slash couples either tbh with Harry Potter. I like most of the canon; there are only a few exceptions. This was the series that really got me into any sort of femslash (well, if you ignore R.O.D. the TV, that's just one big female fest waiting for lots of secks), and I love the large amount of characters that gives way to a massive fandom.

I'm not a huge Remus/Sirius fan either. It's kind of cute, but I think it only makes sense after Sirius gets out from Azkaban to me. I feel like if any of the mauraders were together during their school years, it would have been James/Sirius anyways...James getting hung up on Lily, Sirius comforts, etc., etc. 3nodding

5,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gender Swap 100
ShinHaeMoon
Nasyki
ShinHaeMoon
Nasyki
Do you really want to know? I am a LVHP shipper. Voldemort/Harry all the way! It is totally not fluffy when done right, though I have seen a lot of fluff surprisingly.

I like HP/LV, but I will say I like him as Tom from the diary much more. It's prettier; I like pretty boys, hehe.
That is awesome to hear. heart Most people respond with: gonk ?! or talk2hand Tom is always a good second for me, but I actually like it as cannon as possible and more Voldemort, if he is his snakey self, I love it best. whee

I want to read fanfiction now. :/ Stupid homework.

I haven't read a lot of HP/LV but what I have read, I've enjoyed. Do you recommend anything?
Lol. And now I want to write it. xd I wish that I didn't have work in the morning.

Do I ever! XD If you gave me a day I could get a Huge list for you. heart But let me grab my 2 favs off the top of my head. Especially if you are looking for Tom/Harry specifically.
This author is my current #1 suggestion. She is also a Huge shipper for Tom or Voldemort/Hermione

That Which We Make Ourselves

She has some other good stories though:
New Skin
The First Horcrux

Then some others:
Death of Today This one is creature Harry/Voldemort
The Cave Incident**** My Fav. But Vodie looks like Voldie
The Cave Incident Part 2: The Love Incident
Are just a few of the best, if you want some of the original LVHP fics, THOSE are GREAT.

Clean Genius

Nasyki
ShinHaeMoon
Nasyki
ShinHaeMoon
Nasyki
Do you really want to know? I am a LVHP shipper. Voldemort/Harry all the way! It is totally not fluffy when done right, though I have seen a lot of fluff surprisingly.

I like HP/LV, but I will say I like him as Tom from the diary much more. It's prettier; I like pretty boys, hehe.
That is awesome to hear. heart Most people respond with: gonk ?! or talk2hand Tom is always a good second for me, but I actually like it as cannon as possible and more Voldemort, if he is his snakey self, I love it best. whee

I want to read fanfiction now. :/ Stupid homework.

I haven't read a lot of HP/LV but what I have read, I've enjoyed. Do you recommend anything?
Lol. And now I want to write it. xd I wish that I didn't have work in the morning.

Do I ever! XD If you gave me a day I could get a Huge list for you. heart But let me grab my 2 favs off the top of my head. Especially if you are looking for Tom/Harry specifically.
This author is my current #1 suggestion. She is also a Huge shipper for Tom or Voldemort/Hermione

That Which We Make Ourselves

She has some other good stories though:
New Skin
The First Horcrux

Then some others:
Death of Today This one is creature Harry/Voldemort
The Cave Incident**** My Fav. But Vodie looks like Voldie
The Cave Incident Part 2: The Love Incident
Are just a few of the best, if you want some of the original LVHP fics, THOSE are GREAT.

Than-Q. Bedtime stories maybe (:
ShinHaeMoon
x0_FATIMAGIC

People just have their own way of pairing characters. For me, it's based on the idea that I have to love each character on their own, as an individual first. It just adds more to the pairing for me when you love both characters. The only exception I suppose I have would be Teddy/Victoire. I love Teddy to no end. But like I said before, I hate the idea that the next gen. kids are supposedly EXACTLY like their parents. However, my dislike for Fleur tends to keep me from liking Vicky all that much. My own inner hypocrite, I guess. Though Vicky is growing on me. I love the idea that, like Trio era pairings, they were friends as kids, and fell for each other as teenagers.

I'm not really into HP slash, and I don't know why. I'm not anti-gay, or anything. Hell, I just read a Cho/Luna M-rated fanfic because of this discussion, and DAMN that s**t was hardcore. My OTP of all time is a gay couple. I just don't see the appeal of any gay HP pairings beyond Dumbledore/Grindelwald, and I dislike both of those characters. I especially don't get the whole Remus/Sirius thing. Sirius was closest to James, if anyone. It's as if the Remus/Sirius shippers accept James/Lily, and take the remaining two hot Marauders and put them together for the hell of it. Like Harry and Hermione, I think Remus and Sirus are too much like siblings to be romantically involved.

Wow that was a long post. sweatdrop

I have read some non-hardcore, and some cute stuff (like kissing or less) and I love almost all of it I've read on the subject of Luna/Cho.

I haven't done a lot with reading up on/RP-ing the next gen-ers. I wasn't a fan of the epilogue, though my favorite is probably James out of all them.

I am not into that many slash couples either tbh with Harry Potter. I like most of the canon; there are only a few exceptions. This was the series that really got me into any sort of femslash (well, if you ignore R.O.D. the TV, that's just one big female fest waiting for lots of secks), and I love the large amount of characters that gives way to a massive fandom.

I'm not a huge Remus/Sirius fan either. It's kind of cute, but I think it only makes sense after Sirius gets out from Azkaban to me. I feel like if any of the mauraders were together during their school years, it would have been James/Sirius anyways...James getting hung up on Lily, Sirius comforts, etc., etc. 3nodding

Not familiar with that. My favorite show of all time is "As the World Turns. It's a soap, so there are literally thirty to forty characters on the show at once. Talk about a massive fandom.

I feel like I'm one of the only HP fans who really likes Lily as a person, and not because she was Harry's mom. Lily was an independent spitfire, who befriended Severus against the advice of everyone around her, then stood up for herself when they had their final falling out. Heck, Lily hated James at first, because of the whole bully thing. I especially love protective mother!Lily.

James and Sirius were honestly cruel back then. It amuses me how some people hate James for being a bully, but love Sirius. Sirius is my third favorite character in the series, but to be honest, he was a bigger a*****e to Snape than James. He freakin' sent him to the Shrieking Shack, and James was the one to save his life. I love Sirius because he became mature and wise with time, but he still had that little boyish rebel in him.

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Drarry. /shot

Shameless Man-Lover

Draco x Harry, for sure. I wrote a 30,000 word Drarry fanfiction; it's my jam.

Invisible Shapeshifter

x0_FATIMAGIC

Ever since I first read one of your posts, I've agreed with almost everything you've said!

My couples:

Severus/Lily (Yeah, I'm a Snily shipper, so what? I love them! [I don't mind Lily/James either.])
Ron/Hermione
Teddy/Vicky
Scorpius/Rose (I love this one! It had never occurred to me 'til I read about it!}
Luna/Neville
Bellatrix/Voldemort (I don't know why I like these two. He's way older then her, and I usually think that's kinda creepy. For some reason, I like this one... I'd really like her with the younger Tom Riddle!)

I think that's all...

[[Edit]] Ooh! I thought of another one! Mr. and Mrs. Weasley! I love them!
Dolphina Oceanus
x0_FATIMAGIC

Ever since I first read one of your posts, I've agreed with almost everything you've said!

My couples:

Severus/Lily (Yeah, I'm a Snily shipper, so what? I love them! [I don't mind Lily/James either.])
Ron/Hermione
Teddy/Vicky
Scorpius/Rose (I love this one! It had never occurred to me 'til I read about it!}
Luna/Neville
Bellatrix/Voldemort (I don't know why I like these two. He's way older then her, and I usually think that's kinda creepy. For some reason, I like this one... I'd really like her with the younger Tom Riddle!)

I think that's all...

Thanks so much! These are all of mine:

Couples I OFFICIALLY ship:

Remus/Tonks (OTP)
Severus/Lily
Teddy/Victoire

Couples I like:

Ted/Andromeda
Dean/Padma
George/Angelina

None of the HP slash couples really appeal to me, all though some of my favorite couples from my other fandoms (including by OTP of all time) are gay/slash couples.

Scorpius/Rose is iffy for me. I kind of like it, but not enough to jump up and down or anything. LOL. XD

Invisible Shapeshifter

x0_FATIMAGIC

None of the HP slash couples really appeal to me, all though some of my favorite couples from my other fandoms (including by OTP of all time) are gay/slash couples.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of gay couples, but if that's your thing, go for it.

I like your couples list, though!

Clean Genius

Dolphina Oceanus
x0_FATIMAGIC

My couples:

Ron/Hermione
Teddy/Vicky
Luna/Neville

I think that's all...

There are many topics about what your favorite pairings are, but which is your OTP? Just curious. (:

Invisible Shapeshifter

ShinHaeMoon

There are many topics about what your favorite pairings are, but which is your OTP? Just curious. (:

You know, I'm not exactly clear on what OTP means. Care to enlighten me?

If it means something along the lines of favorite pairings, then I think it would be Severus and Lily... Maybe not... I love all the ones I listed...

Clean Genius

Dolphina Oceanus
ShinHaeMoon

If it means something along the lines of favorite pairings, then I think it would be Severus and Lily... Maybe not... I love all the ones I listed...

Yeah, it's pretty much just your favorite. It means your "one true pairing." emotion_bigheart I like Sev and Lily too (: Though I love James/Lily post Hogwarts.
Dolphina Oceanus
ShinHaeMoon

OTP stands for "One True Pairing."

Invisible Shapeshifter

x0_FATIMAGIC

ShinHaeMoon

Thank you, both of you! heart
Dolphina Oceanus
x0_FATIMAGIC

ShinHaeMoon

Thank you, both of you! heart

No problem. XD

Quick Reply

Submit