• Risky Lifestyle 100
Sapphirelove226

I'm laughinfg so hard here lol rofl

6,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
Well yeah I guess some parts in the movie were pretty hilarious , oh god the hug scene xD and the scene where Ron just runs back to Harry and Hermione screaming "Goyle set the bloody place on fire!" the wtf looks on Harry and Hermione's faces when he was still running towards them were so goddamn funny xD and then he grabs Hermione's hand and she's like "HOLY SH-" and Harry's all "ok...so I guess I'll just be staying here then..."

epic!

But I took the rest of the movie seriously really. I was crying when Fred and Snape died crying horrible moments....

and just one more thing. Did anyone else think that the whole Ron/hermione kiss in the movie was ridiculous and completely out of place? I mean here they were , they destroyed the cup and then theres this big wave! and they're soaking wet , and then suddenly they're sucking eachother's faces and we can't see it because of Rupert's ginormous (but very nice >///> ) head! I mean really now! why did they see it fitting to include a kiss in that scene?! there was no sexual tension at the moments or any romance... it was a frightening moment and I doubt that fear would make anyone want to suck someone else's face.....Or at least I know I wouldn't in a situation like that. I don't know if anyone agrees but I really thought it was very weird D: and couldn't enjoy it ;^;

The kiss was a bit random but, they needed something to release the tension, they needed to have a laugh, a little bit of something good in the middle of a war.
Scarlett of broken hearts
Holly Bo
The scenes with neville were hilarious xD
Yeah, when the bad people died I remember the theatre just exploding with laughter. Especially at the "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU b***h!"

That was epic smile

I laughed at that line. smile

that was in the book as well
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
Well yeah I guess some parts in the movie were pretty hilarious , oh god the hug scene xD and the scene where Ron just runs back to Harry and Hermione screaming "Goyle set the bloody place on fire!" the wtf looks on Harry and Hermione's faces when he was still running towards them were so goddamn funny xD and then he grabs Hermione's hand and she's like "HOLY SH-" and Harry's all "ok...so I guess I'll just be staying here then..."

epic!

But I took the rest of the movie seriously really. I was crying when Fred and Snape died crying horrible moments....

and just one more thing. Did anyone else think that the whole Ron/hermione kiss in the movie was ridiculous and completely out of place? I mean here they were , they destroyed the cup and then theres this big wave! and they're soaking wet , and then suddenly they're sucking eachother's faces and we can't see it because of Rupert's ginormous (but very nice >///> ) head! I mean really now! why did they see it fitting to include a kiss in that scene?! there was no sexual tension at the moments or any romance... it was a frightening moment and I doubt that fear would make anyone want to suck someone else's face.....Or at least I know I wouldn't in a situation like that. I don't know if anyone agrees but I really thought it was very weird D: and couldn't enjoy it ;^;

yeah I remember emma watson talking about it in the interview and she said it seemed out of place but I guess that was partly the point of it.
zombieNAMI
Kayuumi

HEHEHE.

Yeah, that was pretty funny.

emotion_kirakira
Love that part.

I was drinking my slushie and I almost snorted it out.

I know, he sounds like a child happy to receive a christmas present or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff