yeah 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
no 0.32608695652174 32.6% [ 15 ]
sort of 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
only towards the end 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Amateur Millionaire

Raivis of Riga
The movie basically became a comedy for a while after Harry died. My group's explanation for this is that whenever a horcrux is destroyed, not only is part of Voldemort's soul gone, so is part of his brain.

It was very thoroughly explained that his mind was being destroyed piece by piece. Your group's explanation is, well... canon.

Lily-livered Loiterer

I quite liked the movie, although it is entirely true that I was snorting during the Draco hug scene.

Invisible Gaian

limpets
UAVADA KEDAVWA!!

I want this as my message ring tone D:

Invisible Shapeshifter

For the most part, I was crying too hard to find humor in it. But, I did giggle at Neville and the Death Eaters, and McGonagall and the statues! "I've always wanted to use that spell!" -McGonagall (Love her!)

Desirable Shopper

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yeah I laughed when Voldemort hugged Draco and Voldemort's laugh. But I don't know if it's just me but i laughed the most when Snape was holding lily's body... don't get me wrong I LOVE harry potter but it looked as if Snape was laughing.
Voldemort sounded constipated when he said "Avada Kedavra" in the Forbidden Forest.

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Okay, to be honest, Voldemort was the funniest. I laughed HECKA hard when Neville was giving his little speech and that retarded smile, and that stupid laugh when he said Harry Potter was dead.... rofl Nice job, directors.

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
gothangel12345
limpets
UAVADA KEDAVWA!!

I want this as my message ring tone D:

Me too! Is it possible? Cause that would totally epic.
      When Harry woke up in the white station and saw the weird-fetus Voldemort, it was dead silent, and my friend and I cracked up. The. Whole. Time. C:
Specter Flux
Raivis of Riga
The movie basically became a comedy for a while after Harry died. My group's explanation for this is that whenever a horcrux is destroyed, not only is part of Voldemort's soul gone, so is part of his brain.

It was very thoroughly explained that his mind was being destroyed piece by piece. Your group's explanation is, well... canon.
Oh. Well, I didn't actually read the last few books, so i wouldn't know. My friends can totally be blamed though.
Sapphirelove226
Yeah I laughed when Voldemort hugged Draco and Voldemort's laugh. But I don't know if it's just me but i laughed the most when Snape was holding lily's body... don't get me wrong I LOVE harry potter but it looked as if Snape was laughing.

ahaha yeah I thought the part when Snape was holding Lily was sorta corny.
Holly Bo
The scenes with neville were hilarious xD
Yeah, when the bad people died I remember the theatre just exploding with laughter. Especially at the "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU b***h!"

That was epic smile

I laughed at that line. smile
Hoshiko Yakimura
I quite liked the movie, although it is entirely true that I was snorting during the Draco hug scene.[/quote
I love your signature XD
Sapphirelove226

-sniff-

Lol, I got a little sad watching that. Still a bit sad about how it's over. razz

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well yeah I guess some parts in the movie were pretty hilarious , oh god the hug scene xD and the scene where Ron just runs back to Harry and Hermione screaming "Goyle set the bloody place on fire!" the wtf looks on Harry and Hermione's faces when he was still running towards them were so goddamn funny xD and then he grabs Hermione's hand and she's like "HOLY SH-" and Harry's all "ok...so I guess I'll just be staying here then..."

epic!

But I took the rest of the movie seriously really. I was crying when Fred and Snape died crying horrible moments....

and just one more thing. Did anyone else think that the whole Ron/hermione kiss in the movie was ridiculous and completely out of place? I mean here they were , they destroyed the cup and then theres this big wave! and they're soaking wet , and then suddenly they're sucking eachother's faces and we can't see it because of Rupert's ginormous (but very nice >///> ) head! I mean really now! why did they see it fitting to include a kiss in that scene?! there was no sexual tension at the moments or any romance... it was a frightening moment and I doubt that fear would make anyone want to suck someone else's face.....Or at least I know I wouldn't in a situation like that. I don't know if anyone agrees but I really thought it was very weird D: and couldn't enjoy it ;^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff