Welcome to Gaia! ::

Imagine you were the fifth founder of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. What would your House's colors be? Your mascot? Most importantly, which traits would you look for in prospective students?

Amateur Millionaire

Slytherin is already my ideal House. But this must be done.

House Lalabang.

Colors: Black and Blue

Mascot: Gorilla

Distinguishing traits: None. We accept only those students who have none of the other Houses' traits, for instance, people like Crabbe and Goyle. This should solve a heck of a lot of sorting issues.
Hrm. Well this got not much attention at all. Disappoint. Ah well.

Mine was this-

House Krakenod

Colors: Purple and Yellow

Mascot: Octopus

Distinguishing Traits: Creativity. Seeing the world with a different perspective than most. Questioning bounds and limitations. They would be extremely open-minded and curious folks. We'd get a number of people with vision. Unfortunately, we'd probably attract the crazies and conspiracy theorists as well. Still, anyone with an open-mind will get along well here, where nothing is taken for granted.

Tipsy Goat

Laelas Fox
Hrm. Well this got not much attention at all. Disappoint. Ah well.

Mine was this-

House Krakenod

Colors: Purple and Yellow

Mascot: Octopus

Distinguishing Traits: Creativity. Seeing the world with a different perspective than most. Questioning bounds and limitations. They would be extremely open-minded and curious folks. We'd get a number of people with vision. Unfortunately, we'd probably attract the crazies and conspiracy theorists as well. Still, anyone with an open-mind will get along well here, where nothing is taken for granted.

★☆★ User Image User Image User Image ★☆★

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

════════════════

Sounds exactly like Ravenclaw.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
House: Lochnessterra

Colors: Green and Blue

Mascot: The Loch Ness Monster, duh!

Description: These would be for the students that did not always match the other houses so easily or had an equal mixing of traits. A Slytherclaw? Come on in! A Gryffinpuff. No Problem! Along with any other mixes. They could do what they desire and strive for greatness in all they do. I think this house would be interesting.
A Special Illusion

════════════════

Sounds exactly like Ravenclaw.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

Does it? That's discouraging.

I'm not really looking for people that study a lot or people that are curious about the world. It's more people that are a little... off, for lack of a better term. People like Luna, obviously, but also people like Fred and George. Originality would be the big thing. People who might not get the best grades or write the best papers, but who do something well off the beaten path. I want trailblazers and mavericks and improvisers.

Amateur Millionaire

Laelas Fox

I'm not really looking for people that study a lot or people that are curious about the world. It's more people that are a little... off, for lack of a better term. People like Luna, obviously, but also people like Fred and George. Originality would be the big thing. People who might not get the best grades or write the best papers, but who do something well off the beaten path. I want trailblazers and mavericks and improvisers.

That's what Ravenclaw is, though. Wit, intelligence, creativity, and wisdom - nothing GPA-related. xd

Tipsy Goat

Specter Flux
Laelas Fox

That's what Ravenclaw is, though. Wit, intelligence, creativity, and wisdom - nothing GPA-related. xd

════════════════

What he said.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."
Specter Flux
Laelas Fox

It is possible I don't understand Ravenclaw well enough. >>

There aren't very many good examples in the books. Luna's understood to be an oddball, even in her own house, so I took her as the exception rather than the rule. The only other well-known student in that house was Cho, and she was kinda bland. I never had a Ravenclaw OC, never even played with a decent Ravenclaw OC. So I guess I still see them as an entire house of Hermione. I'll... need to work on that apparently.
Name: Tilthcairn (couple of archaic ground-related words shoved together.)
Colors: Brown & Metallic Grey
Mascot: Golem
Traits: Commonsense, diligence, and durability (mental and physical, that is).
With a much more in-depth set of Muggle Studies teacher as their Head, showing how some of their inventions work and adapting them to Wizard use. Siriusly, many wizards would be alive if they had a better communications network. Including Sirius, even though Harry had a magic mirror that let him talk to Sirius, but he totally forgot about it. Wit is good, but commonsense is so rare it's a super-power.

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Touchdown House.

Colors - Red and White.
Mascot - Tiger.
Traits - Prodigious amounts of Latent Magical Power and Abilities. A mixture of Intellect and Bravery. This would be the house of Hermione since she is highly gifted, extremely brilliant and holds to the Gryffindor code of being noble and brave. This house separates itself in that it doesn't accept intelligent cowards which would be sent to Ravenclaw and idiots who are only brave and nothing else like Ronald Weasley and Harry Potter. Tom Riddle would've also probably been sent to this house since he isn't a pureblood and Slytherin wants the purest bloods first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff