Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gaian

BASED ON GAIA AVATARS! Look at the last person's post, and then reply with what house you think they would be in! Start with me and let's keep it going!

Rude comments will get you reported, because they are unnecessary.
Ravenclaw. Not just because you're wearing all blue, but you seem like the thinker type of person. Glasses, your whole outfit deal. I know I'm most probably wrong but this is just going by looks. I mean, I have glasses in real life but I don't on here so, that has to say something...right?
griffindor because honestly she looks like someone whos always bragging about herself and HONESTLY shes wearing glasses (harry potter trait) and she sounds like a compelete and total douche bag sorry for the rude behavior B/
You seem like a Griff. 3nodding

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Ravenclaw!
Hufflepuff, I think. =)

5,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hufflepuff =)
Oblivions Pheonix
BASED ON GAIA AVATARS! Look at the last person's post, and then reply with what house you think they would be in! Start with me and let's keep it going!

Thanks so much for the gift!(: I really like it(: It goes really well with my hair, I think. Wow, you're really nice. There's not so much of that now, especially on the internet. For example, the guy under my first comment. heart Thanks again!

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
strangebillygoat3106
Oblivions Pheonix

Thanks so much for the gift!(: I really like it(: It goes really well with my hair, I think. Wow, you're really nice. There's not so much of that now, especially on the internet. For example, the guy under my first comment. heart Thanks again!

Hufflepuff(: Something about your avi makes you seem very happy and sweet

Invisible Gaian

strangebillygoat3106
Oblivions Pheonix

You're totally welcome. And as for the guy under your comment, ignore him, he's just mad because his avatar sucks biggrin And I think you would be in Hufflepuff. Have an awesome day!

Dapper Elder

8,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Oblivions Pheonix

Ravenclaw!
I would have to say Slytherin.

5,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100