The Books 0.78461538461538 78.5% [ 153 ]
The Movies 0.21538461538462 21.5% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 195 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Lonely Fairy

38,575 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Budding Witch 250
So, what I would like to know from you all is what got you hook to Harry Potter. Were you fan of the books then the movies...? Or were you one of those that saw the first movies then though 'I think I may read the book now...' I can't really remember if I was into the book first then the movie.... All I can remember is that the first moives came out when I starting to read that frist book. Don't ask me if I starting to read it after seeing the movie cause I can't f-ing remember.... >_<

Devoted Friend

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
I'll be honest, because of personal reasons I was not able to read the book until after I saw the first movie. It's a long story haha, but I was very sheltered so I did not know about Harry Potter until they came out with the movie, then I read the second book a few months after I saw the first movie and I was hooked after that <3

Devoted Friend

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
No problem ^_^ yes, I am completely look. I my boyfriend was laughing at me last night because I was listening to wizard rock, while role playing harry potter, and writing a harry potter fanfic and the chamber of secrets was next to me all at the same time. I laughed at him when he called me weird, but I feel like I was missing something, so I put the harry potter game I have for PC on in the background haha.

Devoted Friend

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
The harry potter books have been apart of my life in many ways. I went through a lot of stuff growing up and one of the only thing that kept me going were the books. (I know I sound like some silly teen that had high school issues, but that is not my case haha) I love the books, and I always will. It was a very sad day for me when the last movie came out, and the last book. They mean a lot to me and I never want it to end haha ^_^ but thank you for calling me a die hard fan, I really wish I was, but sadly I do not have enough money to be the real die hard fan I want to be haha
i read the books first and the saw the movies
DracoxDormiensxNunquamxTitillandus

x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x

User Image

x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯x

The books came first for me.

Devoted Friend

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
True ^_^ I'll stick with knowing everything about them, being a Beta tester for Pottermore, and my heart haha. ^_^ And yes I want kids, I really want twins so I can name them Fred and George, but my boyfriend won't let me haha. I want children so I can torment them with harry potter like I have with all the other muggles in my life ^_^

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
I'd never heard of it until my older brother dragged us to the first movie on opening day. I was 6 years old. As soon as we got home, I demanded he let me read all of his Harry Potter books, which he eventually gave to me. And the rest, as they say, is history. whee

Aged Gawker

I started reading the first book when I was seven, with my step mother, who was already a fan. It was odd, because several months later the preview for the Philosophers Stone movie was released.

So it was a bit of both. I was starting the third book when I watched the first movie.
I read the books first, but during that time the movies were just coming out and I was only 7 years old. I found my brothers books lying around and I just started reading them. My family never had much money so we didn't go out and see movies and things like that. The most I could do was wait to see the Harry Potter movies on Abc Family and they usually premiered like 3 years after they are released in theaters...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff