Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drawdle's Husbando

I want Slytherin, can see myself being sorted there or Gryffindor.

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
You get to talk to people within your house? Duuuude, that's awesome!

I don't really mind any of the houses. I'm kind of expecting Ravenclaw, since that's what I tend to get when I take the sorting quizzes, but it doesn't matter much. To me, all of them are cool.

Drawdle's Husbando

Swordy Hero
You get to talk to people within your house? Duuuude, that's awesome!

I don't really mind any of the houses. I'm kind of expecting Ravenclaw, since that's what I tend to get when I take the sorting quizzes, but it doesn't matter much. To me, all of them are cool.

It will be a Gaia replacement fo sho mrgreen

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Currently, the only way to talk to your fellow house mates or the rest of the school is through the comment board in the Great Hall, or the one in your house's common room. Whether that changes or not, has yet to be seen. That being said, however, there's a lot of comments coming under moderation, so it can take a while before they're posted up.
Good luck to those of you who have yet to enter the site and may you get the house of your desire :3

Skilled Businessman

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
Well, the way it's going, I'm probably going to get in maybe like 2 days before October, or perhaps in October persay rolleyes

Beta user of Pottermore, shape up the experience, mon oeil!

I've actually just stopped waiting -.-

Drawdle's Husbando

Acid Rejects
Currently, the only way to talk to your fellow house mates or the rest of the school is through the comment board in the Great Hall, or the one in your house's common room. Whether that changes or not, has yet to be seen. That being said, however, there's a lot of comments coming under moderation, so it can take a while before they're posted up.
Good luck to those of you who have yet to enter the site and may you get the house of your desire :3

I predict a lot of expansion on the site's social aspect over the years to accommodate the strong fanbase. 3nodding

Dangerous Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Rukasu
Acid Rejects

I predict a lot of expansion on the site's social aspect over the years to accommodate the strong fanbase. 3nodding

Touch wood that is the case. It's not the easiest to hold a conversation over the comment board when half of them are under pending approval, and can take quite some time to be posted up.
I think I would be in Ravenclaw because I'm smart.

Fashionable Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Konako_Akari
xXxChibiGurlxXx
My reactions to being sorted into each house:

Gryffindor: Lot's of awesome characters were in this house. Sweeeet. cool
Slytherin: Does this mean I'm evil now? :l
Ravenclaw: Luna lovegood was in this house. cool
Hufflepuff: Ugh, My least favorite house. Oh well, honey badger don't give a s**t. ~(._.)~

Dont worry slytherin does not mean evil. Elizabeth I would have been in slytherin
I was being sarcastic. And my name's not Elizabeth. :l

Questionable Borg

I want to be in Ravenclaw

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
xXxChibiGurlxXx
Konako_Akari
xXxChibiGurlxXx

Hufflepuff: Ugh, My least favorite house. Oh well, honey badger don't give a s**t. ~(._.)~

Dont worry slytherin does not mean evil. Elizabeth I would have been in slytherin

No I mean Elizabeth I

Fashionable Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Konako_Akari
xXxChibiGurlxXx
Konako_Akari
xXxChibiGurlxXx

No I mean Elizabeth I
Ohhhh ok, I get it now.

But still, I was being sarcastic. :l

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
emotion_eyebrow I REALLY want to be a Slytherin and a lot of people and online tests say it suits me well. (And they also say I'd make a loyal Death Eater. No surprises there) I DON'T want to be Hufflepuff of Gryffindor (I don't mind Ravenclaw, though)

I'm a die-hard Slytherin. Deal with it,

Drawdle's Husbando

Acid Rejects
Rukasu
Acid Rejects

Touch wood that is the case. It's not the easiest to hold a conversation over the comment board when half of them are under pending approval, and can take quite some time to be posted up.

That's true but I suspect the heavy moderation bit is because they're refining their filters and trying to adapt to youth language, common variations of filter dodging, etc. 3nodding

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Mayor Gravity
I want to be in Ravenclaw

Cool. They're smart people... emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff