• Bookworm 100
Mayor Gravity
ll Geheimnis ll
Mayor Gravity
ll Geheimnis ll
Mayor Gravity
ll Geheimnis ll

Yes there is. Brokeback Mountain tent scene. emotion_dealwithit
Never seen that movie, I keep meaning to, but it's such a trivial thing to remember.

Movie whore right here. emotion_awesome
Oh, I love movies, but I'm not a movie whore. LOL. I just like them.

I go to see movies in the theater so much, I started collecting them from last year. There's like 70 movie tickets, but I also have plane tickets on my trip to Vegas, to and back, and my plane tickets from California, and the entry tickets from both Disneyland trips, and fast passes from the second Disneyland trips. I love collecting my tickets. XD
Lol to me they're just pieces of paper, so I just throw them away, but to each his own I suppose. smile

Next big tickets are hopefully Six Flags, then summer of 2013, my big Hawaii trip for graduating high school. :3 We like doing things.

Questionable Borg

ll Geheimnis ll
Mayor Gravity
ll Geheimnis ll
Mayor Gravity
ll Geheimnis ll

I go to see movies in the theater so much, I started collecting them from last year. There's like 70 movie tickets, but I also have plane tickets on my trip to Vegas, to and back, and my plane tickets from California, and the entry tickets from both Disneyland trips, and fast passes from the second Disneyland trips. I love collecting my tickets. XD
Lol to me they're just pieces of paper, so I just throw them away, but to each his own I suppose. smile

Next big tickets are hopefully Six Flags, then summer of 2013, my big Hawaii trip for graduating high school. :3 We like doing things.
Lol I was just happy to graduate, I did some goofing in high school, so we didn't even know if I was going to graduate until 2hrs before the ceramony. smile

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Mayor Gravity
ll Geheimnis ll
Mayor Gravity
ll Geheimnis ll
Mayor Gravity
ll Geheimnis ll

Lol I was just happy to graduate, I did some goofing in high school, so we didn't even know if I was going to graduate until 2hrs before the ceramony. smile

Well I got to get good grades, or I am screwed.

Questionable Borg

ll Geheimnis ll
Mayor Gravity
ll Geheimnis ll
Mayor Gravity
ll Geheimnis ll

Eh, my Mom is pretty liberal on most things, figures, "Do what you want, but you pay for your own mistakes, but I'm also not supporting you for the rest of your life."

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Mayor Gravity
ll Geheimnis ll
Mayor Gravity
ll Geheimnis ll
Mayor Gravity
ll Geheimnis ll

Eh, my Mom is pretty liberal on most things, figures, "Do what you want, but you pay for your own mistakes, but I'm also not supporting you for the rest of your life."

My mom tells me to go die, I am mentally challenged, and can't care for myself.
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
xxxxxxxxxToday, I have become my enemy's possession.xx

That scene never fails to make me smile.

Questionable Borg

ll Geheimnis ll
Mayor Gravity
ll Geheimnis ll
Mayor Gravity
ll Geheimnis ll

My mom tells me to go die, I am mentally challenged, and can't care for myself.
Nice mom crying

Shameless Exhibitionist

I loved this scene! It wasn't romantic like some people thought. It was Harry watching Hermione die inside without Ron and doing something sweet and goofy to make her smile. The dance was to slowly bring her back to life almost. It showed their brother-sister relationship. That's the first add on in a movie where I don't mind them going outside of the books. smile
I Lol'd pirate

Devoted Hunter

'Tis true sir love can still inspire...

This scene sort of annoyed me but it was cute nonetheless.

...The blood to pound, the heart leap higher!

3,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I really liked it, i had a smile on my face the whole time. Harry is such a sweet heart!
I found the scene to be a little awkward but that's what made it good. It would of been stupid if they got all into it and stuff. It would of been funny though if Ron walked in! sweatdrop

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
The New Headmistress

It is an awkward tent scene. classified_fu Both my HP buddy and I were staring at each other wide eyed for that scene.

Devoted Hunter

ll Geheimnis ll
The New Headmistress

It is an awkward tent scene. classified_fu Both my HP buddy and I were staring at each other wide eyed for that scene.

Hehe awkward tent scenes are the best xD

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
The New Headmistress
ll Geheimnis ll
The New Headmistress

Hehe awkward tent scenes are the best xD

Everything awkward is the best. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas