Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Spotless-_-sunshine
Miffed. Last part of the Harry Potter. The last movie! Okay, they break into Gringotts and I'm enjoying the movie so far... And suddenly their in Diagon Alley... Invisibility cloak? No?! Now their with Aberforth, why isn't he talking about his sister? Why isn't Harry questioning Dumbledore's actions or motives in his mind? -other stuff in the movie that I didn't care about-
KINGS CROSS?? D:< Why? This movie lacked so much emotion. In fact, I'm just waiting for the remake to come out.

Haaah, I shall help you in waiting for that remake =(

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
_BakStreetGirl_
sad Most Movies don't end up like the books .

crying Ain't that the truth. So far, the only film I enjoyed better than the book is Interview with a Vampire.

And maybe Eclipse cause Taylor Lautner is just so hawt lol

Hilarious Humorist

Kuroi_Ri
Spotless-_-sunshine
Miffed. Last part of the Harry Potter. The last movie! Okay, they break into Gringotts and I'm enjoying the movie so far... And suddenly their in Diagon Alley... Invisibility cloak? No?! Now their with Aberforth, why isn't he talking about his sister? Why isn't Harry questioning Dumbledore's actions or motives in his mind? -other stuff in the movie that I didn't care about-
KINGS CROSS?? D:< Why? This movie lacked so much emotion. In fact, I'm just waiting for the remake to come out.

was it because the King Cross part was hilarious with that voldemort fetus? I laughed so hard.

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
voodoo laady
Uhh. Voldemort giggling, and hugging Draco o_O

I was really pulled out of that moment from an overwhelming feeling of "VOLDEMORT WOULD NEVER DO THAT."

Voldemort. Giggling. Ayamatanga *Stabs self*

Hilarious Humorist

Kuroi_Ri
_BakStreetGirl_

crying Ain't that the truth. So far, the only film I enjoyed better than the book is Interview with a Vampire.

That's why when you watch movies based off of books you have to not think about the book or you aren't going to like it.
You have to watch movies for what they are. You can't think "omg they didn't add this so terrible" while watching the movie. Think how the movie plays out every scene and watch it as if you never read the books and your movie experience will be much better.

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Red Monsterr
It also skipped the whole scene when Lupin went to visit them scream
They changed the scene in the Ministry of Magic with Ron and that guys wife.
Neville didn't say anything about being mad for Luna in the book.

Yeah, I wanted to see the punching when Lupin was thinking about running away and abandoning Tonks and Teddy.

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
caitlin cosmic
Kuroi_Ri
Spotless-_-sunshine

was it because the King Cross part was hilarious with that voldemort fetus? I laughed so hard.

The fetus was just so . . . orange o.o I swear I saw orange

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
D-CheRRyFluffer
Kuroi_Ri
D-CheRRyFluffer
I can tell you something that didn't translate over to the last movie very well; the emotion. It was possible the most emotionally charged piece of literature I've ever read, and the movie was just an action sequence.

That is oh, so true. The action sequence is a bit disjointed and abrupt in some parts as well. I mean it is passable for those who don't know the book. But for those that do, it's just disappointing. As I already implied, there was more emphasis on the action than the characters themselves. As in, there wasn't much by way of in-depth analysis the way there was in the book

Two parts of the film did make me want to cry, one of them only because I knew what happened in the book; Fred and Georges conversation, and certain parts of Snapes flashback (and I don't think it would have been possible to mess that up so bad I didn't want to cry)

Now that you mention it, the fact that there wasn't much talk about those that ended up dying really just takes so much away from their deaths. It's like they ended up as people on the sidelines rather than characters that we know and love, you know?

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
caitlin cosmic
Kuroi_Ri
_BakStreetGirl_

That's why when you watch movies based off of books you have to not think about the book or you aren't going to like it.
You have to watch movies for what they are. You can't think "omg they didn't add this so terrible" while watching the movie. Think how the movie plays out every scene and watch it as if you never read the books and your movie experience will be much better.

Yeah, I know, but the very fact that it was based off a book you know you've read, you can't help but compare it. Sometimes, it's better to watch the film then read the book if possible. That's what I'd done with Philosopher's stone and I really enjoyed it. But then again, Chris Columbus is the shizz

cannibalelves's Fangirl

Kuroi_Ri
_BakStreetGirl_

And maybe Eclipse cause Taylor Lautner is just so hawt lol [/quote
:]
Kuroi_Ri
D-CheRRyFluffer
Kuroi_Ri
D-CheRRyFluffer
I can tell you something that didn't translate over to the last movie very well; the emotion. It was possible the most emotionally charged piece of literature I've ever read, and the movie was just an action sequence.

That is oh, so true. The action sequence is a bit disjointed and abrupt in some parts as well. I mean it is passable for those who don't know the book. But for those that do, it's just disappointing. As I already implied, there was more emphasis on the action than the characters themselves. As in, there wasn't much by way of in-depth analysis the way there was in the book

Two parts of the film did make me want to cry, one of them only because I knew what happened in the book; Fred and Georges conversation, and certain parts of Snapes flashback (and I don't think it would have been possible to mess that up so bad I didn't want to cry)

Now that you mention it, the fact that there wasn't much talk about those that ended up dying really just takes so much away from their deaths. It's like they ended up as people on the sidelines rather than characters that we know and love, you know?

Colin really did end up in the sidelines, but for everyone else it's completely unforgivable! Those were mains in their own respective parts of the series, and without them the series wouldn't have shaped out how it did at all!

Naughty Cupcake

21,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
THAT DANCING IN DH between Moine and Harry.

Dudley not being blonde >.>

Snape's Memories not showing his panties undies.

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Jujumort

Lol! Everyone -is- hating on the dancing between Hermione and Harry!!!!
O.o Uhm, you -wanted- to see his panties? O.o

Lol at your Snape Sig xD

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Jujumort

Lol! Everyone -is- hating on the dancing between Hermione and Harry!!!!
O.o Uhm, you -wanted- to see his panties? O.o

Lol at your Snape Sig xD

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Right now I'm fuming over the dumb Neville/Luna pandering in DH.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff