Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Survivor

Kuroi_Ri
InuBishounen
Kuroi_Ri
cinnamonaltoid1
Was I the only one that noticed that throughout the movies Harry's scar moved around his forehead?

rofl rofl rofl rofl
I can honestly say the most I've thought about it is that it was not center of his forehead XD

Sometimes it wasn't on him at all..even when he was talking about it! How could they let that slip by?

XDDDDD
The Boy-Who-Lived-Without-His-Scar
How did I never notice that?

XD I mentioned to one of my friends and they remembered noticing it too.. even when I was all "OMG!!!" those things that the crew let get past kept jumping out at me.

Fashionable Raider

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
oh well
i still like harry potter
Yeahhh
Three words for ya
that
is
awesome!
gaia_angelright gaia_angelleft
Kuroi_Ri
Urg, and that all the students were suddenly wearing muggle clothing underneath their robes and out of school hours. Honestly, who can see Draco Malfoy in muggle clothing willingly hunh?!

yea... that i was very confused over... because when i watched the movie, i said to my sis... they never wear muggle clothing in the book... @_@ at least not when EVERYONE got out of school. i think it was the ending of the third movie or something... where everyone wore muggle clothing in the end...
PapaGrizz
5th movie skipped the entire part where harry and the twins got banned from quidditch thats aggrevating

actually they skipped many many parts as the books got longer... the seventh movie was (in my opinion), by far, the best because it was very thorough. more thorough than the fourth movie. they skipped the parts about the wands, how fleur was part veela and everything...

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
InuBishounen
Kuroi_Ri
InuBishounen
Kuroi_Ri
InuBishounen
Kuroi_Ri

XD There are just some that are that gifted. Seriously, sometimes I watch the movies just to hear his voice =3
Lol, let's just hope the remake would be closer to the books then!!!

Oh-my-god-yes that voice! heart You know he can sing too!? In one of his movies Truely Madley Deeply, the man sings and play some instrument (I forgot what, it's been a few years) I about died into a fangirl puddle..and of course Sweeny Todd (that upset me so much) The 1st time I watched it with friends I knew what was going to happen and covered my face (this from a horror buff.) But I still heard it and my friends took pity on me XD

If the right poeple got a hold of it, it'll be as long as the Lord of the Rings movies and 7x more epic!

eek ALAN RICKMAN SINGS?! OMG I think I just died a little inside. Should he and Tom Felton ever do a duet, I'd like my epitaph to read: "Died of excess joy"
I would have no regrets. heart heart heart
I say the people that did LotR should take a crack at a HP remake. It can't be any worse after all.
Hunh. Famous last words XD

YES he sings! blaugh I have his duet with Johnny Depp on my mp3 player...omg to hear that right in your ears. *dies* He and Tom Felton would end the fandom..everyone would just die from the awesomeness!

At the very least, their camping scenes would be the stuff of legend..And that group has no problem going off to see what the side characters are up to..so we would get all those sub-plots we missed out on in the 1st HP movies.

OMG I never even thought of getting that!!! Sweeney Todd? (I confess to not having watch the reproduction >x< wink .
Now that you point it out... I don't think I want them to do the duet; if that should happen, they wouldn't have any fans left!! Unless they fancy post mortem fans of course... >.>

Any who survived that bit of awesome would have fried brains... O.o

Or just have this crazy weird immunity to them. If it were that, I'd feel so bad for them

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
InuBishounen
Kuroi_Ri
InuBishounen
Kuroi_Ri
Lila-Dyed-Blue
They left all the house elves out of Goblet of Fire- Instead, the Horntail broke loose. XP

Oh yeeeeaaaahh! The Horntail isn't supposed to get loose!!
So much for security, right?
As for the House elves, I think know the only times they were shown were Dobby scenes stare

There is no security in WB's wizard world..anybody just walks into the the freaking bowels of the Ministry without even a wand-check and every other scene somebody is ducking out of the way of something.. things are exploding, etc..it's like the whole population is on crack. I get that they were making it a world of wonder and surprise..but really if that much was going wrong every second of their daily lives, they would have never gotten anything done.. sweatdrop

I really was disappointed with how they handled the Tournament...like when I was reading the maze part with the sphinx, I was like, "oh crap, he's dead" and the golden mist that freaked with your mind (they could have had fun with that).. but they just made it even easier than in the book where Crouch, Jr. said he was clearing stuff from the path.

I was so peeved when they left out the hospital wing scene! That was the turning point of the whole series. That was when I thought that crap was about to get real. Spies and secret missions and the first mention of the Order. I remember it was after that book that I started seeing all the "good or bad" Snape arguments start up.

I think one of the most poorly done movies was GoF. because it was the turning point of the entire series from children's books to something more serious and darker. Followed by OotP. Heck, let;'s not forget HBP as well!!
Urg.

*shakes head* I don't know what they were thinking.. unless they were really trying to keep them in the "children's" category... but the only way to do that would have been to cut straight to the epilogue and leave EVERYTHING out.

Lol, it had passed the children's genre a loong time ago, but the way they portrayed the movies just did not do that fact justice!

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
InuBishounen
Kuroi_Ri
InuBishounen
Kuroi_Ri
cinnamonaltoid1
Was I the only one that noticed that throughout the movies Harry's scar moved around his forehead?

rofl rofl rofl rofl
I can honestly say the most I've thought about it is that it was not center of his forehead XD

Sometimes it wasn't on him at all..even when he was talking about it! How could they let that slip by?

XDDDDD

XD I mentioned to one of my friends and they remembered noticing it too.. even when I was all "OMG!!!" those things that the crew let get past kept jumping out at me.

You have -got- to tell me where you noticed em!!

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
danasuper12
oh well
i still like harry potter
Yeahhh
Three words for ya
that
is
awesome!
gaia_angelright gaia_angelleft

xD
Thankies for the three words
xD

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Kitsuna-Neko
Kuroi_Ri
Urg, and that all the students were suddenly wearing muggle clothing underneath their robes and out of school hours. Honestly, who can see Draco Malfoy in muggle clothing willingly hunh?!

yea... that i was very confused over... because when i watched the movie, i said to my sis... they never wear muggle clothing in the book... @_@ at least not when EVERYONE got out of school. i think it was the ending of the third movie or something... where everyone wore muggle clothing in the end...

It -was- in PoA. Even between classes and stuff. The kicker came when Voldemort was in a suit in OotP.

A SUIT!!!

*glomps your sig* MINE!! MINEMINEMINE!!!

Fashionable Survivor

Kuroi_Ri
InuBishounen
Kuroi_Ri
InuBishounen
Kuroi_Ri
Lila-Dyed-Blue
They left all the house elves out of Goblet of Fire- Instead, the Horntail broke loose. XP

Oh yeeeeaaaahh! The Horntail isn't supposed to get loose!!
So much for security, right?
As for the House elves, I think know the only times they were shown were Dobby scenes stare

There is no security in WB's wizard world..anybody just walks into the the freaking bowels of the Ministry without even a wand-check and every other scene somebody is ducking out of the way of something.. things are exploding, etc..it's like the whole population is on crack. I get that they were making it a world of wonder and surprise..but really if that much was going wrong every second of their daily lives, they would have never gotten anything done.. sweatdrop

I really was disappointed with how they handled the Tournament...like when I was reading the maze part with the sphinx, I was like, "oh crap, he's dead" and the golden mist that freaked with your mind (they could have had fun with that).. but they just made it even easier than in the book where Crouch, Jr. said he was clearing stuff from the path.

I was so peeved when they left out the hospital wing scene! That was the turning point of the whole series. That was when I thought that crap was about to get real. Spies and secret missions and the first mention of the Order. I remember it was after that book that I started seeing all the "good or bad" Snape arguments start up.

I think one of the most poorly done movies was GoF. because it was the turning point of the entire series from children's books to something more serious and darker. Followed by OotP. Heck, let;'s not forget HBP as well!!
Urg.

*shakes head* I don't know what they were thinking.. unless they were really trying to keep them in the "children's" category... but the only way to do that would have been to cut straight to the epilogue and leave EVERYTHING out.

Lol, it had passed the children's genre a loong time ago, but the way they portrayed the movies just did not do that fact justice!

It never was a children's book. Unless you're thinking old school fairy tales where there's no problem killing people off before page one even starts and facing 11 year olds against murdering adults.

Fashionable Survivor

Kuroi_Ri
InuBishounen
Kuroi_Ri
InuBishounen
Kuroi_Ri
cinnamonaltoid1

rofl rofl rofl rofl

XDDDDD

You have -got- to tell me where you noticed em!!

Just things in the make-up and costume and things that you would have thought they would have wanted to get a better take of.

I love most of the cast but when you get that dramatic for that long sometimes you start putting a little too much of the drama tone into the line. XD It starts getting a little soap opera-ish.

Voldemort literally having no nose at all because they didn't cut him breathing holes.. I think that was in the first half of the movie. I'm not sure what part Harry's scar disappeared in, I just know that it happened a few times and one time was when he was supposed to be pointing at it and it wasn't there. cat_rofl

Fashionable Shopper

8,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
3nodding
coke zero vanilla
In The Deathly Hallows Part 2, when Harry saw Ron and Hermione before going into the forest to face Voldemort.
He was supposed to be under his Invisibility Cloak and he wasn't supposed to see anyone he knew, because if he did, he wasn't sure he would have had the strength to keep going. (Except Neville, whom he told to kill the snake. ANOTHER THING.)
Also, I don't think Hermione and Ron would have let him go alone, if they knew...
ALSO, they messed up Neville's badass scene where the sorting hat was lit on fire on his head and he was just like "******** YOU VOLDEMORT." He didn't give some stupid speech about heartfelt crap... Also, he was supposed to slay Nagini BEFORE Harry stopped feigning death. It wasn't supposed to be some drawn out stupid thing with Ron and Hermione.
/huff

Friendly Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
I haven't seen the final ending of Harry potter, but I dying to see it cat_cry

Newbie Explorer

When the Weasley house burned. I thought that was uncalled for!

Anxious Egg

In HP part 2 during the beginning of the Final Battle, Mcgongall uses a spell to animate the statues in order to protect Hogwarts. Then acts completely OOC and exclaims "Oh, I've always wanted to use that spell" like an excited schoolgirl.

Dunno if anyone said that one yet, didn't bother reading all the pages of the thread sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff