Welcome to Gaia! ::

PEEVES!
mad

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
mister moony lupin
In The Deathly Hallows Part 2, when Harry saw Ron and Hermione before going into the forest to face Voldemort.
He was supposed to be under his Invisibility Cloak and he wasn't supposed to see anyone he knew, because if he did, he wasn't sure he would have had the strength to keep going. (Except Neville, whom he told to kill the snake. ANOTHER THING.)
Also, I don't think Hermione and Ron would have let him go alone, if they knew...
ALSO, they messed up Neville's badass scene where the sorting hat was lit on fire on his head and he was just like "******** YOU VOLDEMORT." He didn't give some stupid speech about heartfelt crap... Also, he was supposed to slay Nagini BEFORE Harry stopped feigning death. It wasn't supposed to be some drawn out stupid thing with Ron and Hermione.
/huff

URG. I was glaring death at the screen for that. Neville was supposed to be all awe-inspriring and Gryffindor!

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ashspoon
PEEVES!
mad

STANDS UP AND POINTS *THAT'S CORRECT MY FRIEND!!!!!!!*
I have to disagree. The Harry/Hermione dancing scene was pure friendship, and I can't believe so many people are taking it the wrong way. ._.
It was brother/sister, not boyfriend/girlfriend.
But I digress, I missed the Ron/Hermione kissing scene, where Ron gets lucky for actually caring about house elves. o3o

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Anyone who's read the books knows that the movies were hack and slash versions. As far as I'm concerned, given the amount of information vital to the story as a whole, they should've started doing Part 1 & 2 versions of the movie starting at The Prisoner of Azkaban. And this last installment should've been three parts. It's not as if they were small budget films. It's not like the actors weren't willing to do all they could for these moves. And it's not as though the fans would have objected to so much more of their beloved books being portrayed true to the original story. In fact, as popular as these movies have been, and as much money as they've each pulled in, I'd be willing to bet they likely would've made double if they had simply started dividing the movies earlier in order to include more of the original storyline, characters, and general information.

I'm looking forward to Deathly Hallows Part 2 on DVD, though, to see what scenes were filmed and deleted from the final cut.
Also there is lack of Hufflepuff.
I also wish they showed they Ravenclaw common room.
But I'm going with this that weren't in the movies aren't I gonk
How about Voldy hugging Draco?? xD

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The Lucie-Saurus
I have to disagree. The Harry/Hermione dancing scene was pure friendship, and I can't believe so many people are taking it the wrong way. ._.
It was brother/sister, not boyfriend/girlfriend.
But I digress, I missed the Ron/Hermione kissing scene, where Ron gets lucky for actually caring about house elves. o3o

True, however, neither Harry nor Hermione were portrayed as touchy feely in the books, which makes their actions in the film more annoying.
Yeah, I get what you mean. I was going 'Y U No' Guy on that scene -.-

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
BeMuled MissBeth
Anyone who's read the books knows that the movies were hack and slash versions. As far as I'm concerned, given the amount of information vital to the story as a whole, they should've started doing Part 1 & 2 versions of the movie starting at The Prisoner of Azkaban. And this last installment should've been three parts. It's not as if they were small budget films. It's not like the actors weren't willing to do all they could for these moves. And it's not as though the fans would have objected to so much more of their beloved books being portrayed true to the original story. In fact, as popular as these movies have been, and as much money as they've each pulled in, I'd be willing to bet they likely would've made double if they had simply started dividing the movies earlier in order to include more of the original storyline, characters, and general information.

I'm looking forward to Deathly Hallows Part 2 on DVD, though, to see what scenes were filmed and deleted from the final cut.

That's so true. And they even promised to stick to the book! They. Promised!! crying
The fact that the movies portrayed a certain amount of chemistry between Harry & Hermione. I thought that all of that was ridiculous. Like in the 4th movie, when Hermione made her entrance. I understand that it showed her being all beautiful & stuff, but did Harry really have to have that expression on his face?

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ashspoon
Also there is lack of Hufflepuff.
I also wish they showed they Ravenclaw common room.
But I'm going with this that weren't in the movies aren't I gonk

Lol, ah if only we could demand a remake >.<
And that's true! There were little to no Ickle Cutie Hufflepuffles around!! Urg, guess they weren't considered important enough -.-
Hufflepuffle . . . *giggles*

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
boardme
How about Voldy hugging Draco?? xD

*shudders* that was just . . . Not right. I whimpered when I saw that part and thought, "Harry you're the Bloody Saviour; this is torture!"

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
jetaime_colette
The fact that the movies portrayed a certain amount of chemistry between Harry & Hermione. I thought that all of that was ridiculous. Like in the 4th movie, when Hermione made her entrance. I understand that it showed her being all beautiful & stuff, but did Harry really have to have that expression on his face?

STANDS UP AND POINTS *YOU TELL EM!!!!*
josephs shortie
PapaGrizz
5th movie skipped the entire part where harry and the twins got banned from quidditch thats aggrevating

they gor banded from quidditch? sorry i havent read all of the books yet
yeah dude the professor umbridge banned them becouse the got in a fight with malfoy becouse malfoy made fun of harry for having a dead mother and made fun of mrs.weasly
PapaGrizz
josephs shortie
PapaGrizz
5th movie skipped the entire part where harry and the twins got banned from quidditch thats aggrevating

they gor banded from quidditch? sorry i havent read all of the books yet
yeah dude the professor umbridge banned them becouse the got in a fight with malfoy becouse malfoy made fun of harry for having a dead mother and made fun of mrs.weasly

which one is the fith movie? (movie five is book what?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff