Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Isis of Magic
Kuroi_Ri
Isis of Magic
HBP drove me crazy--the whole fight scene w/ the Order and the Death Eaters where Bill gets bitten by Fenrir Greyback and people are all hurt and scared--I was dying for that scene...but alas, no scene.

And in DH 2, the whole Voldemort and Bellatrix turning into metallic dust..I wanted to see dead bodies gosh-dang-it! I wanted to see that, they had done that with all the other characters, but not them...all I could think was that Harry, Hermione, Ron and the survivors breathing in Voldie-and-Bella-dust. YUCK!!!! Maybe then they would all be horcruxes after breathing in the dust...

LMAO!! That one had me laughing off the bed. Eww, Voldie-Bella-dust xD Yeah, I thought twas silly of them not to provide concrete evidence that Voldie was actually dead and gone this time. I mean, last time there wasn't any body either.
Seriously, don't these people learn? -.^

Well, I am glad i made you giggle! I just couldn't get that out of my head as I watched the final scenes. This is not Joss Whedon's Buffy, where the demons turn to dust, but Harry Potter!!!! There needs to be actual bodies...I'm just saying.

And the whole HBP movie was about HP relationships and Dumbledore's death...not about things of actual importance...like Snape and Harry or him learning about all of the problems in his life, or seeing how Hogwarts is not safe, even though Harry believes so...actually important things!

I don't even know -why- the bodies disintegrated! I mean, what, were so into black magic that their body couldn't take it? Urg. It was soooo.... bleargh.
Do you know, I was so disappointed in HBP that I only watched it once. Where was the drama? The tension? The emotional upheaval that is betrayal, desperation and obsession?!
Where was Madam Puddifoot's in OotP?! <it -was- OotP right? O.o>
Fail.

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
another wandering artist
Kuroi_Ri
another wandering artist
Lack of S.P.E.W.
Hagrid's story exposed by Rita Skeeter
A LOT of the characters' epilogues...the TRUE epilogues
Victor Krum at the wedding
VOLDEMORT'S BACK STORY! With his mom and dad...It was so epic...how could that be left out!?
Harry talking about death with Sir Nicholas after the death of Sirius

There's more, I'm sure but I don't want to rant...and I can't remember it all sweatdrop

Don't worry, rant all you want. This discussion thingum can even be re-titled to Rants R Us!
Yeah, that annoyed me, the epilogue-lessness -.-
AND HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE THE REASON THE LEADING ANTAGONIST IS BAD IN THE FIRST PLACE HUNH????

Lol, Thanks. The epilogue kinda made me sick to my stomach...and seeing it..made me laugh, age 20 years and die a little inside. And Voldemort's back story was probably my favorite part...UGH! I will destroy every muggle movie director there is! Whose with me? We shall call ourselves...the "Soul Drinkers"...
First order of business is to come up with a better name.

I was really hoping to see Voldie's relatives, you know? At least let us see other dead people besides Harry's parents. -.-
Lmao. Where do I sign up?

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
puppyloverre
The sorting hat didnt catch fire on Neville's head and Neville didnt kill Voldemort's snake when he saw Hagrid carrying the supposedly dead Harry Potter.

The ending just did not work for me. As in, at all.

Let's finish this the way we started; together!
stare
It wasn't together you idiot. scream

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Kuroi_Ri
Isis of Magic
Kuroi_Ri
Isis of Magic
HBP drove me crazy--the whole fight scene w/ the Order and the Death Eaters where Bill gets bitten by Fenrir Greyback and people are all hurt and scared--I was dying for that scene...but alas, no scene.

And in DH 2, the whole Voldemort and Bellatrix turning into metallic dust..I wanted to see dead bodies gosh-dang-it! I wanted to see that, they had done that with all the other characters, but not them...all I could think was that Harry, Hermione, Ron and the survivors breathing in Voldie-and-Bella-dust. YUCK!!!! Maybe then they would all be horcruxes after breathing in the dust...

LMAO!! That one had me laughing off the bed. Eww, Voldie-Bella-dust xD Yeah, I thought twas silly of them not to provide concrete evidence that Voldie was actually dead and gone this time. I mean, last time there wasn't any body either.

Well, I am glad i made you giggle! I just couldn't get that out of my head as I watched the final scenes. This is not Joss Whedon's Buffy, where the demons turn to dust, but Harry Potter!!!! There needs to be actual bodies...I'm just saying.

And the whole HBP movie was about HP relationships and Dumbledore's death...not about things of actual importance...like Snape and Harry or him learning about all of the problems in his life, or seeing how Hogwarts is not safe, even though Harry believes so...actually important things!

I don't even know -why- the bodies disintegrated! I mean, what, were so into black magic that their body couldn't take it? Urg. It was soooo.... bleargh.
Do you know, I was so disappointed in HBP that I only watched it once. Where was the drama? The tension? The emotional upheaval that is betrayal, desperation and obsession?!
Fail.

I was dying for that tension and the interest and adventure that is Harry Potter! I was so disappointed that it was all about Ron-Hermione love and how Harry needed to get into Ginny's pants...HBP was way more important than that. HBP was the realization that the magical world is indeed dangerous and that Ron, Harry, and Hermione must brave it and fight back. it needed tension and more action. That whole fight scene would have been fabulous and really brought some of the characters to life for the audience.

I don't remember Madam Puddifoot...I might have to go back and read that one...could you tell me something about her...it might jog my memory...

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Lady Lisa Simpson
Kuroi_Ri
Lady Lisa Simpson
I was really looking forward to seeing the Ravenclaw common room in the part in HP7pt2 where Luna takes him there and all that stuff with McGonagall. That's the only scene out of every single movie I was really thinking about and looking forward to see and they didn't do it!

I love your Luna!!! <3
Urg, they have disappointed so badly with the final film, cuz so many things we were looking forward to did not happen crying

Thankies.
Looking back, the first film was probably the best.

I totally agree. It was the first film that got me to start reading the books, come to think of it. Before, I wasn't even a bit interested. The only thing wrong with the second was I screamed when I heard how deep the boys' voices had gotten xD
Kuroi_Ri
puppyloverre
The sorting hat didnt catch fire on Neville's head and Neville didnt kill Voldemort's snake when he saw Hagrid carrying the supposedly dead Harry Potter.

stare

Its Lets finish this the way we started Tom, together
and ur right that didnt happen in the book.
and Snape didnt tell Harry to take his tears
but to take memories he took from his mind

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Isis of Magic
Kuroi_Ri
Isis of Magic
Kuroi_Ri
Isis of Magic

Fail.

I was dying for that tension and the interest and adventure that is Harry Potter! I was so disappointed that it was all about Ron-Hermione love and how Harry needed to get into Ginny's pants...HBP was way more important than that. HBP was the realization that the magical world is indeed dangerous and that Ron, Harry, and Hermione must brave it and fight back. it needed tension and more action. That whole fight scene would have been fabulous and really brought some of the characters to life for the audience.

I don't remember Madam Puddifoot...I might have to go back and read that one...could you tell me something about her...it might jog my memory...

Technically, HBP was where they actually -grew up- and became adults about the situation in the Wizarding World.
Madam Puddifoot's where Harry and Cho (the baka -.-) went on their uh, well, I guess you can call it a date. If you stretch the imagination a bit. And look at it through beer-bottle glasses stare

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
puppyloverre
Kuroi_Ri
puppyloverre

stare

Its Lets finish this the way we started Tom, together
and ur right that didnt happen in the book.
and Snape didnt tell Harry to take his tears
but to take memories he took from his mind

Obviously, they found it too hard for Harry to lift his hand just a few more inches upwards to the side a bit to extract memories. No, it had to be tears. Because, you know, everyone knows tears hold a person's memories stare
Sorry, I have a lot of unresolved anger concerning the films xd
Kuroi_Ri
puppyloverre

stare

Awkward and Cheesy ( cheese_whine ) Moment HO!
Kuroi_Ri
puppyloverre

stare

Awkward and Cheesy ( cheese_whine ) Moment HO!

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Kuroi_Ri
Isis of Magic
Kuroi_Ri
Isis of Magic
Kuroi_Ri
Isis of Magic

Fail.

Technically, HBP was where they actually -grew up- and became adults about the situation in the Wizarding World.
Madam Puddifoot's where Harry and Cho (the baka -.-) went on their uh, well, I guess you can call it a date. If you stretch the imagination a bit. And look at it through beer-bottle glasses stare

Oh, gotcha, Madam Puddifoot. It is coming back to me.

It is true that they grew up in HBP, but it was also the idea of the brave new world--adventure but also danger, and how that danger was spreading no just into the magical world but the muggle world as well. I do feel like OoTP was more of the growing up season--dealing with Umbridge and all. I think they would definitely have to grow up dealing with her. They definitely gained a voice in that one--as did Fred and George, by making the choice to leave the school, and have a jolly old time in leaving.

Super Fatcat

5,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kuroi_Ri
Chibi-Freya
Lavender didn't die in DH!
The movies gave her such a terrible death. D:
They didn't even mention Colin dying.

I'd already mentioned this, but it bears repeating. The film looked like it was more concerned about the overall plot than about the individual characters

Truetrue. I guess it made it more suspenseful and whatnot.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
The Ravenclaw colours being blue and silver, and their mascot a raven, instead of the proper blue and bronze, with an eagle. :/
puppyloverre

AW! I haven't gotten to the fight between Harry and V. yet but this makes me sad. crying DAMN THEM for messing around with the movie!!! I mean I really LOVED IT, but still......
Kuroi_Ri
ElectrotoxicSalem
Kuroi_Ri
Urg, and that all the students were suddenly wearing muggle clothing underneath their robes and out of school hours. Honestly, who can see Draco Malfoy in muggle clothing willingly hunh?!

I can't see Draco wearing muggle clothes, no, but the muggle borns yes. In the books, they don't wear uniforms. That was just in the movie. So, I can see some or most of the kids wearing muggle clothes actually because... what else would they wear? That's what they've always worn, and if there's no uniform...

Oh yeah!! Lmao, I was concerned more about Slytherin house that I'd forgotten all the others!!! xD
True that, but I believe that the Wizarding world in a world on its own and cuz of that, has its own culture and surely that would mean it has its own style of clothing yeah?

Definitely. They totally have their own style. I was just thinking of the kids who didn't grow up with that culture. That's all.
I didn't really notice that they didn't wear uniforms until I saw Creating the World of Harry Potter and they mentioned that they only put uniforms in the movie because it looked better. So, I know it can be confusing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff