Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
And all of my friends were put in Slytherin. Ironic?

5,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Sarcastic Punk

you're only in the best house ever wink

Fashionable Shopper

6,200 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sucks to be you.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nymphadora Tonks an Auror

Agreed. That's why we have so many people and still many to suck so bad.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

"You are so lucky. I got put in stupid Slytherin, but i'm a total Hufflepuff." crying
User Image

Clean Genius

iMayJay

No, the reason we suck so bad is because the points are averaged and there are a s**t ton of Mary Sue's who think they are too good for Hufflepuff who stopped using their accounts. Also, we got sabotaged and lost ~600 pts in a matter of minutes at least one time while I was online, so there are those of us who got discouraged after exploring all of book one, and stopped brewing. It's just the beta testing. I'm hoping they reset the points after it's over, however, even if we have good Hufflepuffs there will always be more people trying for the other houses (which will be even worse upon open registration). It's just logical that we'd end up in last place. As a true Hufflepuff, I shrug it off at this point.

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Awesome!
Hufflepuff was my second choice, only to Ravenclaw.
So really, you're kind of lucky.

Oh, and don't worry about the friends. My best friend got into Slytherin too, so really, we're just breaking the mold by having friends in Slytherin while being in other houses.

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My best friend is a Hufflepuff! I love Hufflepuffs!

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Congrats!! That's pretty cool. Did you see your dorm already? I've always wondered what it looks like but have a feeling images can't be released until October.

5,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
ShinHaeMoon
iMayJay

No, the reason we suck so bad is because the points are averaged and there are a s**t ton of Mary Sue's who think they are too good for Hufflepuff who stopped using their accounts. Also, we got sabotaged and lost ~600 pts in a matter of minutes at least one time while I was online, so there are those of us who got discouraged after exploring all of book one, and stopped brewing. It's just the beta testing. I'm hoping they reset the points after it's over, however, even if we have good Hufflepuffs there will always be more people trying for the other houses (which will be even worse upon open registration). It's just logical that we'd end up in last place. As a true Hufflepuff, I shrug it off at this point.

Wow. I'm a Slytherin and I would still play no matter what house I got in. I'm kinda mad at potter more ATM it won't let me finish at least one potion!
Thought I'd get in Hufflepuff, got put in Gryffindor. x D. I was like "the ********?" oh well! My very best friend is a Hufflepuff!

Clean Genius

Epicdoodler
Wow. I'm a Slytherin and I would still play no matter what house I got in. I'm kinda mad at potter more ATM it won't let me finish at least one potion!

Oh, I still log on, chill in the common room, reread my favorite materials, and enjoy the art. But I'm not gung-ho on making potions. Also, I don't cheat and use the time turner, so my productivity has decreased from about 6 potions a day to 1 or maybe 2.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff