GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD... 0.34090909090909 34.1% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Vicious Streaker

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
I was just reading, some Severus S. & Lily P. fan-fictions, and I almost want to start crying. TT^TT Poor Sev was so abused, and betrayed by everyone. And, the only girls he's ever loved, married, had a baby with, and died with the man he hated most in his life. Then her son got to come to Hogwarts and torture him everyday with the memory of her. It's just so sad...
That's what happens. You need to either make a move or learn to get over the person you had feelings for, and he didn't do either. I feel for him, but sometimes you have to forget romance in favor of happiness. It was his own fault he couldn't get over it.

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
x - - vintage melodies
I was just reading, some Severus S. & Lily P. fan-fictions, and I almost want to start crying. TT^TT Poor Sev was so abused, and betrayed by everyone. And, the only girls he's ever loved, married, had a baby with, and died with the man he hated most in his life. Then her son got to come to Hogwarts and torture him everyday with the memory of her. It's just so sad...

Yeah, because Snape was obviously a saint who could do no wrong. rolleyes Snape was a jackass. Yes, his story was sad, but he did plenty wrong to others. He was a abusive person, as well as one who couldn't let go of the past. I love Snape for his complexity; his flaws add to his brilliance as a character, and I'm sick of people ignoring them. But would I like him as a person? Hell, no.

Vicious Streaker

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Miss Marinara Sauce
x - - vintage melodies

Yeah, because Snape was obviously a saint who could do no wrong. rolleyes Snape was a jackass. Yes, his story was sad, but he did plenty wrong to others. He was a abusive person, as well as one who couldn't let go of the past. I love Snape for his complexity; his flaws add to his brilliance as a character, and I'm sick of people ignoring them. But would I like him as a person? Hell, no.

He was not a Jackass. Sorry to correct you. He wasn't abusive either. He was just mean and straight forward because he had no reason to be happy and cheerful or be nice to anyone. Besides, the abusive people tend to be abused like Snape was if you recall... And if you got under his skin he'd just be a big cry baby and he'd be better company to be around.

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
it breaks my heart crying heart

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
Abracadabraa
;'(!

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
x - - vintage melodies
Miss Marinara Sauce
x - - vintage melodies

He was not a Jackass. Sorry to correct you. He wasn't abusive either. He was just mean and straight forward because he had no reason to be happy and cheerful or be nice to anyone. Besides, the abusive people tend to be abused like Snape was if you recall... And if you got under his skin he'd just be a big cry baby and he'd be better company to be around.

emotion_eyebrow

...OK? Maybe he's like that in your little fanfiction world, where everybody eats rainbows and poops butterflies. If, however, you bothered to read that little thing called canon, you'd know that Snape was a very abusive person, and not just to Harry; he abused Neville and Hermione many times, as well. I understand why he hated Harry; the kid was the son of the woman he loved and the man he hated. It must have been torture for him. But does that make his actions excusable? No. Yes, Snape was abused by James and the Marauders, but it was completely ridiculous for him to be holding onto those resentments for so long. He needed to grow up. He took out those resentments on an innocent eleven-year-old kid, for goodness' sake!

Seriously, why are you ignoring his flaws? They are part of what makes him such a brilliant character. By ignoring them, you insult every real fan of the Harry Potter series.
i wish there could have been some sort of happiness for him it was horroble how she ended it
gothicgypsy123
Abracadabraa
;'(!
gothicgypsy123
that was the saddest thing
gothicgypsy123

Tipsy Goat

★☆★ User Image User Image User Image ★☆★

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

════════════════

I could really care less. He allowed himself to be the victim.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."
In Snape's defence, he was never really a jack-arse, he just had a very tough exterior. It didn't really help that Harry was around to remind him of the passion he had for Lily. Sure, Snape could be a jack-arse for like five minutes, but then as you know more about the situation, it does help. In part two, I felt very sorry for him. All that time nobody knew why he was picking on Harry, but it was because Snape cared for him; after all, he is the girl he loved's son. And, because he was picking on Hermione and Neville, it was because the were friends with Harry; so obviously Snape did that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff