Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something a little wierd, a Slytherin student and a Gryffindor student laughing together and Hufflepuff students making fun of Harry, aren't Hufflepuff students supposed to be friendly and noble?

Amateur Millionaire

Lily Wolff
Something a little wierd, a Slytherin student and a Gryffindor student laughing together and Hufflepuff students making fun of Harry, aren't Hufflepuff students supposed to be friendly and noble?

Hufflepuffs are supposed to be loyal. And I would imagine they would be more loyal to Cedric than to Harry, wouldn't you?
Specter Flux
Lily Wolff

Hufflepuffs are supposed to be loyal. And I would imagine they would be more loyal to Cedric than to Harry, wouldn't you?

I suppose... sweatdrop

Lupine Hellraiser

Not to mention most people were anti-Harry until after the first task.
Even his best friend was pissed. They all had a common enemy to laugh at.
Well it's cuz obviously all the Hufflepuffs were for Cedric. As for the Slytherin and Gryffindor kids... I have no idea.

Greedy Capitalist

They're also teenagers; thus, assholes.

Greedy Capitalist

Lily Wolff
Something a little wierd, a Slytherin student and a Gryffindor student laughing together

Can't be as strange as a white boy and a black boy hanging out. .

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Well the majority of the school didn't like Harry because he was a champion as well.

Feral Kitten

Specter Flux
Lily Wolff

this.
I agree Hufflepuffs in that movie seem to act a bit out of character, they're usually the clouded headed, warm and friendly lot. But they were as hostile as Slytherins in that movie. I shake my head at this. Whats with the Gryf and the Slyth rubbing shoulders lol

Devoted Hunter

'Tis true sir love can still inspire...

Some people do believe in house unity. [:

...The blood to pound, the heart leap higher!
In my opinion, the movies suck. The books are amazing! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces