Welcome to Gaia! ::

That Mrs. Weasley's only line was "Not my daughter, you b***h!"
She just wanted to be a bad girl and say a bad word. o':
pretty sure said a few other things. xd

Lupine Hellraiser

You can hear her saying spells along with Flitwick and Slughorn to protect the castle.
I don't think there was much else though.

What's the problem with that?

Questionable Borg

Where's the discussion here?

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
What's the matter with that? She was like that in the books. It was still pretty good.
Keen Incisions
You can hear her saying spells along with Flitwick and Slughorn to protect the castle.
I don't think there was much else though.

No, I didn't catch that actually.
But I think for real that was the only line she really had. o:

Devoted Hunter

'Tis true sir love can still inspire...

User Image

...The blood to pound, the heart leap higher!
That line seemed a little out of character to me.
I understand she was protecting her children out of love, and when you mess with her children, you're going to die, but she was always this sweet character. : Just my two cents.
another wandering artist
I understand she was protecting her children out of love, and when you mess with her children, you're going to die, but she was always this sweet character. : Just my two cents.

Did you miss the howler she sent to Ron? Yes, she's usually a sweet little woman, but she can be pretty fierce when she wants/needs to be. It even said that although she was shorter than all of them, the boys cowered before her when she was angry. She's like a mother lion. Or bear.

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Raivis of Riga
another wandering artist

Did you miss the howler she sent to Ron? Yes, she's usually a sweet little woman, but she can be pretty fierce when she wants/needs to be. It even said that although she was shorter than all of them, the boys cowered before her when she was angry. She's like a mother lion. Or bear.

That. And I adore your sig.

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
well i think it was awsome heart
Raivis of Riga
another wandering artist

Oh, I forgot about the howler. I guess considering the circumstances, she would yell, "You b***h!" Thanks!

8,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I didn't mind that line...it made me chuckle while watching it!

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Raivis of Riga
another wandering artist

This! I'd totally be like Mrs. Weasley if I was a mom lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff