Slytherin 0.47368421052632 47.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 >

weirdo-at-a-murder-scene's Significant Otter

7,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
I'm a Slytherin and proud of it! Slytherins are just really ambitious and will go to any means to achieve their goals and win!
They're still extremely kind, and their house is more like their giant family~
On Pottermore the Slytherins are the nicest people, they've adopted the Hufflepuff house (The Gryffindors were bullying them D: )
So far, most of the trolls and bullies have actually come from Gryffindor, and one of their key traits has become arrogance. ><
We are also usually neck and neck with the Ravenclaws, and they have over a thousand more members than we do o3o
Why must everybody hate us lovely Slytherins?
Im a Slytherin and i wholeheartedly agree.

7,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hawthorn Rose

Slytherins are awesome : D
It's not like we be cold hearted and mean (unless... We don't like a person..)
pretty cool
ChelseaAmanda
Hawthorn Rose

Slytherins are awesome : D
It's not like we be cold hearted and mean (unless... We don't like a person..)
So true.
i heart happy potter
idea idea idea redface smile exclaim biggrin biggrin rolleyes smile exclaim redface question crying idea stare xd arrow neutral mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen 3nodding blaugh ninja 4laugh gonk scream rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl stressed pirate sweatdrop talk2hand burning_eyes heart burning_eyes xp cheese_whine whee dramallama wink wahmbulance emo sad surprised eek confused cool mad lol mad razz cry twisted evil

8,650 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I'm a Slytherpuff (yes we do exist) also my best friend is a Slytherin. I do think Slytherin get's a bad reputation but I know if people didn't judge and got to know us they would be pleasantly surprised! I'm in Slytherin in Pottermore add me if you like MoonSickle191.

Shameless Exhibitionist

I am a Slytherin and proud to be. We are often judged by the usual prejudices simply because no one seeks to understand us. Our views and values differ from other houses but that doesn't mean we are automaticly evil. Yes, some of us are but not every Slyth is a Death Eater. If you must say one of us is evil it should be due to various acts that prove it and not on reputation alone. We are capable of being respectable, reasonable and upon occasion amiable people should you give us the chance. All we ask is that you know what you're talking about before you open your mouth because we'd be more than happy to shut it for you and make you swallow your words.
"Slytherins are just really ambitious and will go to any means to achieve their goals and win!"

Any means can mean...anything to achieve your goals, from pulling all nighters to backstabbing. I guess looking out for number one isn't exactly something people consider an admiring trait.
Also in the movies and books..all Slytherins are evil, with the exception of Snape, he was just a pr*ck to Harry and company. Remember Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle? Yeah...that's why people are mean to Slytherins.
Also, their colors are green and silver, which I think symbolized evil in the book, like the Killing Curse.

I don't agree with people being mean to you at all, I'm just trying to explain the mentality of...trolls. *facepalm*

Amateur Millionaire

ChelseaAmanda
On Pottermore the Slytherins are the nicest people, they've adopted the Hufflepuff house

I approve. The hell hasn't this happened before?

Amateur Millionaire

another wandering artist
Also in the movies and books..all Slytherins are evil, with the exception of Snape, he was just a pr*ck to Harry and company. Remember Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle?

Because, of course, there were only four Slytherins in the entire series.

Seems to me like there was nearly an entire House who spent most of their time not being evil.
Specter Flux
another wandering artist
Also in the movies and books..all Slytherins are evil, with the exception of Snape, he was just a pr*ck to Harry and company. Remember Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle?

Because, of course, there were only four Slytherins in the entire series.

Seems to me like there was nearly an entire House who spent most of their time not being evil.

You're right about that, but we didn't see the non-evil Slytherins, so that is hardly going to cross anyone's mind...and it didn't help that Slytherins couldn't fight in the Battle of Hogwarts because McGonnagal sent them to the dungeons (at least in the movie)! D:

7,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
another wandering artist
Remember Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle? Yeah...that's why people are mean to Slytherins.

Crabbe and Goyle were just following Malfoy because they were kind of... Stupid. But Malfoy was misunderstood as well D:
Voldemort threatened his family, and the only way he could survive and make his parents proud was to kill his headmaster.
Also, Merlin was a Slytherin ;3

Clean Genius

I don't mind the Slytherins. I am a Hufflepuff myself, but has found myself in a crowd of Slytherin friends, tbh. I feel like if I really went to Hogwarts, I would be more buddy-buddy with the Ravenclaws (as I do like learning quite a bit), but there is nothing wrong with Slytherins.

Having pride in your heritage is not always a bad thing. Being selective isn't always bad either. I'm just glad all of Hogwarts isn't that way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff