Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Genius

This is part of a convo I just had with a Comcast representative this evening.

User Image

I was surprised. Maybe this guy was a Potter fan, but he was one of the better customer service reps I've had to deal with. ...since the girl I confessed my love to the Doctor to at least when my OnDemand wasn't working...
HAHA I give the guy credit, ya don’t get that every day...haha!!! It’s was like when I went to the movies last week and saw they had some of the posters for sale went to get one and got into a chat with one of the girls working there, she was also a big Harry Potter fan, showed her my Death Eater tattoo next thing I know is she’s calling out every one of her fellow staff members so that they all can see it. Never in my life have I had someone go so WILD over one of my tats, she was full on pawing all over it, did not mind at all nice to know that fellow fans love it that much. Of course she knew right away I was a Slytherin girl, just like her, had so many people around giving us funny looks but man we were having fun talking Harry Potter, spent a good half hour at least.

Clean Genius

Akasha_Ishtar
HAHA I give the guy credit, ya don’t get that every day...haha!!! It’s was like when I went to the movies last week and saw they had some of the posters for sale went to get one and got into a chat with one of the girls working there, she was also a big Harry Potter fan, showed her my Death Eater tattoo next thing I know is she’s calling out every one of her fellow staff members so that they all can see it. Never in my life have I had someone go so WILD over one of my tats, she was full on pawing all over it, did not mind at all nice to know that fellow fans love it that much. Of course she knew right away I was a Slytherin girl, just like her, had so many people around giving us funny looks but man we were having fun talking Harry Potter, spent a good half hour at least.

Death Eater tattoo? BA, sista. o_O. That's pretty funny though!
ShinHaeMoon"[size=10]
Death Eater tattoo? BA, sista. o_O. That's pretty funny though![/align:vduh3p
vduh3pn9:0="ShinHaeMoon"[size=10][align=center]Death Eater tattoo? BA, sista. o_O. That's pretty funny though!

User Image

That’s my baby, just had it touched up last week to had it done for my birthday this year mrgreen

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Wait was that you? JayOBBL? Cause that's not a customer you encounter everyday. Kudos to him!

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Akasha_Ishtar
ShinHaeMoon"[size=10]
vduh3pn9:1="ShinHaeMoon"[size=10][align=center]Death Eater tattoo? BA, sista. o_O. That's pretty funny though!

User Image

That’s my baby, just had it touched up last week to had it done for my birthday this year mrgreen

WICKED emotion_kirakira

Clean Genius

xll LiveLaughLove llx
Wait was that you? JayOBBL? Cause that's not a customer you encounter everyday. Kudos to him!

Haha, yes that was me. I kind of like to give the people at Comcast a little hell. They deserve it, near monopoly and all. Also, leaving me on hold on the phone for over 3 hours when my internet was out...

JayOOBL is just the customer service rep.

and
Akasha_Ishtar

That tattoo is really awesome.

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Akasha_Ishtar
ShinHaeMoon"[size=10]
vduh3pn9:1="ShinHaeMoon"[size=10][align=center]Death Eater tattoo? BA, sista. o_O. That's pretty funny though!

User Image

Love it!

Devoted Hunter

Haha I luffz yu hae <3

Devoted Hunter

Akasha_Ishtar
ShinHaeMoon"[size=10]

User Image

That is so sexy.

Devout Smoker

9,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I have a Hufflepuff tattoo. :3
Thank you to everyone on the comments on my tattoo, it looks better now it’s all touched up, it did not keep the colour the first time around now it’s all back and looking so good mrgreen

Good Luck Kai

Oh wicked!!!! I’m very tempted to get the Slytherin crest done somewhere now, maybe on one of my legs, almost run out of room on my arms xd

Devout Smoker

9,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Akasha_Ishtar
Thank you to everyone on the comments on my tattoo, it looks better now it’s all touched up, it did not keep the colour the first time around now it’s all back and looking so good mrgreen

Good Luck Kai

Oh wicked!!!! I’m very tempted to get the Slytherin crest done somewhere now, maybe on one of my legs, almost run out of room on my arms xd

Mine's on my upper arm, like sailor style or whatever.
Good Luck Kai

Mine's on my upper arm, like sailor style or whatever.

Oh very cool, my arms are pretty much sleeved now, I only pretty much have room for arm bands even my own tattooist was amazed at all the work he has done over the years when he was touching up my Death Eater one. Really is time to start working on other parts of my body xd

5,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Akasha_Ishtar
User Image

wicked a** tattoo!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces