Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupine Hellraiser

Ashspoon
Wasn't the one at the zoo a boa or python or something
and Nagini some type of nasty a** viper of some sort

Indeed.
From the HP Wiki...
Quote:
There was a rumour that Nagini was the snake Harry released from the zoo in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. This was proven false, as Nagini is some type of viper while the snake in the zoo was a boa constrictor. Furthermore, the snake was given a male voice in the film, while Nagini is female.

Sit Back Now
Let Me Tell You A Tale
Where Justice Does Not Prevail
I'm fairly certain that the snake who played the vanishing glass boa was not the same one who played Nagini.

I do recall reading that they were not one and the same.

About An Ill-Fated Life
So Very Full Of Strife
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
iKarnezar
If I recall, the snake Harry let out went back to Brazil

Questionable Borg

Marieasdfghjkl
Mayor Gravity
Marieasdfghjkl
Mayor Gravity
fire monkey95
but harry only started speaking to the snake after it followed him, and we dont know hoe long volodomort was on the back of the head, the way im looking at it is, theres not enougth information to me to say one way or the other, so whatever you think is more realistic is hat you should go with (ps wouldent he want a horocrux some where no one would exspect? wink
Well, yes...but all in all, wouldn't the safest place, be right next to him, or security purposes?
Nagini wasn't a horcrux yet at that time. Voldemort was probably still in Albania looking for a body to posses. This might have been about the time when he attached himself to Quirrell's head. Nagini was NOT the snake that Harry set free. They weren't even the same type. But they did use the same snake to play the roles in the movie.
That's what I figured all along, that seemed to make the most sense, but I wasn't sure after that guy posted.
Yeah. If you read Goblet of Fire, you'll learn that Voldemort didn't make nagini a horcrux until he kills the muggle.
Ah, I'm only on book 3, smile
Mayor Gravity
Marieasdfghjkl
Mayor Gravity
Marieasdfghjkl
Mayor Gravity
fire monkey95
but harry only started speaking to the snake after it followed him, and we dont know hoe long volodomort was on the back of the head, the way im looking at it is, theres not enougth information to me to say one way or the other, so whatever you think is more realistic is hat you should go with (ps wouldent he want a horocrux some where no one would exspect? wink
Well, yes...but all in all, wouldn't the safest place, be right next to him, or security purposes?
Nagini wasn't a horcrux yet at that time. Voldemort was probably still in Albania looking for a body to posses. This might have been about the time when he attached himself to Quirrell's head. Nagini was NOT the snake that Harry set free. They weren't even the same type. But they did use the same snake to play the roles in the movie.
That's what I figured all along, that seemed to make the most sense, but I wasn't sure after that guy posted.
Yeah. If you read Goblet of Fire, you'll learn that Voldemort didn't make nagini a horcrux until he kills the muggle.
OMFG So sorry for the spoiler!!

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mayor Gravity
In the first book, when Harry let the snake out on Dudley at the zoo that he let out Nagini

Anybody who believes this needs to be locked away, people that stupid are a danger to others.

Questionable Borg

Marieasdfghjkl
Mayor Gravity
Marieasdfghjkl
Mayor Gravity
Marieasdfghjkl
OMFG So sorry for the spoiler!!
Eh, It's cool. No worries. smile

Questionable Borg

Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Mayor Gravity
In the first book, when Harry let the snake out on Dudley at the zoo that he let out Nagini

Anybody who believes this needs to be locked away, people that stupid are a danger to others.
That's what I thought, but I thought that I would check. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces