Welcome to Gaia! ::

GriffinFire
I've got mine! Looks like this is the same for everyone, and, alas, the Beta access date information is actually just a reiteration of "before October". Here's the full text:

"Congratulations!

You have been selected for early entry into Pottermore!

We’re really excited to confirm that you are one of the lucky people selected for early entry into Pottermore, ahead of when it is open-to-all in October, to help us add finishing touches!

We will activate your account between mid-August and the end of September, so keep checking your inbox for our Welcome email. When this arrives you will be able to enter Pottermore. In the meantime, you can check the Pottermore Insider for all the latest news, updates and announcements.

We look forward to welcoming you to Pottermore."

excuse my noob, but if I sighed up, (i solved the cule, and found the quill, and typed everything in) will I for sure be one of the ones to get in?

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Genetic Discoloration
excuse my noob, but if I sighed up, (i solved the cule, and found the quill, and typed everything in) will I for sure be one of the ones to get in?
Yep! Which day did you sign up?
GriffinFire
Genetic Discoloration
Yep! Which day did you sign up?

Second, she got in on the third or fourth

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Genetic Discoloration

All right, whether the emails are going out in order is still up in the air. Don't panic; as long as you're registered, you're in. smile
VamJirachi
I haven't gotten mine yet.
Maybe people who registered later get the notice later? D:

Edit: I registered on Day 5

I'm not sure they send them in order....I registered on day 7 (I was at camp when the first clues were out D: ) and I got mine today. It might have something to do with time difference, that's my guess. 3nodding

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Zombieslayer Bunny
I'm not sure they send them in order....I registered on day 7 (I was at camp when the first clues were out D: ) and I got mine today. It might have something to do with time difference, that's my guess. 3nodding

These emails definitely aren't in order, then. Time zones wouldn't affect it.
GriffinFire
Genetic Discoloration

All right, whether the emails are going out in order is still up in the air. Don't panic; as long as you're registered, you're in. smile

thank God!
actually, i've been hearing that we did all that registering to get a CHANCE to get in before october...i mean if you reread all the other stuff, like the confirmation email....

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
une_pomme_verte
actually, i've been hearing that we did all that registering to get a CHANCE to get in before october...i mean if you reread all the other stuff, like the confirmation email....
No, the "chance" was the Magical Quill challenge. If you missed the Quill challenge, you missed your chance.

Fused Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Timid 100
I GOT MY WELCOME EMAIL! WOOT! rofl :mrgree
Okay so its a selection-ish email...BUT STILL AWESOME! crying

I'm a day 2 person andd im so happy! rofl

Shadowy Shapeshifter

18,425 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Got my semi-welcome email! XD

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Fingers crossed for the real Welcome owls to start coming in the next few days. smile

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
So, I have a question. What exactly is Pottermore? Their official website really doesn't say much at all. (Well, the text at least, I can't watch the video right this second.) And now you guys have me all curious gonk lol

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Taliah
So, I have a question. What exactly is Pottermore? Their official website really doesn't say much at all. (Well, the text at least, I can't watch the video right this second.) And now you guys have me all curious gonk lol
There's never been a definitive answer given to that, really. XD But from the previews, I'd say it's basically an interactive version of the books. You follow along with the story, you can click on things in the locales to find extra bits and bobs of information - additional pieces written by J.K. Rowling. smile Among other things, you'll be able to get your own wand and be sorted into one of the Hogwarts houses. This last is supposedly going to dictate how you see the stories unfold, because you'll be watching from your own house's perspective after the sorting. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff