Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Noob

Why the bloody hell is registration still open

Stubborn Gifter

Alice Vitalis

Either they have more leftovers (from those deleting the accounts, terminating accounts from violating the ToC) than they expected or there's a glitch. .__.;

Shameless Noob

Jisen Meizuki
Alice Vitalis

Either they have more leftovers (from those deleting the accounts, terminating accounts from violating the ToC) than they expected or there's a glitch. .__.;

Are they terminating accounts? gonk

Stubborn Gifter

Alice Vitalis
Are they terminating accounts? gonk

Only if they violating the Term of Conditions such as selling the accounts on eBay.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Alice Vitalis
Well, there are probably less people trying to get on. Many people already have their accounts, and perhaps not everyone realized the next clue would be up this soon after the previous one.

Friendly Vampire

Thanks for the info, guys. I appreciate it.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
No problem. smile

Shameless Noob

I helped over 7 people get an account. I feel so satisfied. gonk

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
That's great! biggrin

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
And it's over! Congrats, everyone!
-l--TheHappy--l-
It is so amazingly easy! I thought the last clue would be hard.

It said right from the beginning that the first couple clues would be hard, and that they would get easier and easier each day.
GriffinFire
I'd be very impressed if anyone got any of the first three without looking them up in the books. X3

@Lily - Yay! Congrats!

Aww i would've got the third day

the first two i forgot

But on the third day i woke up at like eleven for no reason and i missed it
I remembered that slytherin was ahead in the quiditch cup by fifty points, so gryffindor had to get ahead 60 points to win, and they did. so i would have gotten it that day if i woke up earlier crying But i got in on the fifth day biggrin
Rezonex
-l--TheHappy--l-
It is so amazingly easy! I thought the last clue would be hard.

It said right from the beginning that the first couple clues would be hard, and that they would get easier and easier each day.

I don't know, I guess I figured the last day would go out with a bang.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
The owls are coming!

These are still not the Welcome emails, sadly, but they will let you know when you can expect to receive said Welcome email, and thus gain access to the Beta.

I registered early on day one and have yet to receive the email, so I presume they're not being sent in order. Whether the Beta access dates will be in order or not is yet to be seen.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I've got mine! Looks like this is the same for everyone, and, alas, the Beta access date information is actually just a reiteration of "before October". Here's the full text:

"Congratulations!

You have been selected for early entry into Pottermore!

We’re really excited to confirm that you are one of the lucky people selected for early entry into Pottermore, ahead of when it is open-to-all in October, to help us add finishing touches!

We will activate your account between mid-August and the end of September, so keep checking your inbox for our Welcome email. When this arrives you will be able to enter Pottermore. In the meantime, you can check the Pottermore Insider for all the latest news, updates and announcements.

We look forward to welcoming you to Pottermore."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces