Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drawdle's Husbando

Isis of Magic
Rukasu
Isis of Magic
Sakura Parfait
I made it into the site and just got my welcome email this morning.

However, I'm going through each chapter, but I can't seem to get to the Gringotts chapter. I'm stuck in Diagon Alley. D:

Might I ask what day you answered your question...I am waiting not-so-patiently for my email and am trying to figure out what day they might be on.

I'm pretty sure the day you completed the challenge has nothing to do with the day you'll receive access. emo

I know that but it is like that to a certain degree, it seems, and I was simply curious as that was what was said before, that it would go in order. I was just hoping there was some sort of pattern but have not gotten any sort of information at all.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me wink

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Sorry, but they're entirely at random, as far as we can tell. ^^; There were Day 7ers who got in with the first round of Welcome letters.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I wish I didn't find about getting in early late.. oh well... I guess I'm just counting the days until October.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250

Drawdle's Husbando

Gracie7079
I wish I didn't find about getting in early late.. oh well... I guess I'm just counting the days until October.

13 days left in September and only half of the Beta users have access anyway... so it looks like we're all just waiting for October lol

Drawdle's Husbando

I mean seriously, either a mass of users are simply not going to receive their Beta emails in time to contribute to the site or the public access date is going to be pushed back to later in October -- maybe even November or December. Either option sucks.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Rukasu
13 days left in September and only half of the Beta users have access anyway... so it looks like we're all just waiting for October lol

Are you sure it's only half?

We were never told exactly when in October the site would go live, anyway. It could be on Halloween, for all we know.

Drawdle's Husbando

GriffinFire
Rukasu

Are you sure it's only half?

We were never told exactly when in October the site would go live, anyway. It could be on Halloween, for all we know.

I'm not sure it's only half but I am sure that there are less than 500,000 members who have access. The number of users with access is tweeted every day by several twitter users. If we can take Pottermore's word that 1 million users won the magic quill competition, less than half have access.

True enough it could be Halloween but I think a lot of people had their hearts set on October 1st. A lot of their public messages had 'early October' set as the launch time, but 'early' has subsequently been removed from those announcements. The bottom line is that I'm personally still optimistic for Pottermore's future but the developers are definitely finding more problems than anticipated during Beta.

Drawdle's Husbando

And seriously, ******** the assholes who deliberately made multiple accounts during the magic quill competition. talk2hand

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Yes, that wasn't at all nice. :/

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250

Hungry Fairy