Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Right, if you didn't register during the Magical Quill challenge, you'll have to wait until the site opens to everyone next month.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I made it into the site and just got my welcome email this morning.

However, I'm going through each chapter, but I can't seem to get to the Gringotts chapter. I'm stuck in Diagon Alley. D:
Sakura Parfait

However, I'm going through each chapter, but I can't seem to get to the Gringotts chapter. I'm stuck in Diagon Alley. D:

Did you zoom in all the way and click on the shopping list on the ground? That's the only way you can move on to the Gringotts chapter.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
add me: Witchpatronus183

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I want in I want in I WANT IN POTTERMORE sad can october not come soon enough sad Im soo jealous of all the people who got in and I didn't...

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Um, okay, do you have anything to say about Pottermore? rolleyes

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Sakura Parfait

Might I ask what day you answered your question...I am waiting not-so-patiently for my email and am trying to figure out what day they might be on.

Drawdle's Husbando

Isis of Magic
Sakura Parfait

Might I ask what day you answered your question...I am waiting not-so-patiently for my email and am trying to figure out what day they might be on.

I'm pretty sure the day you completed the challenge has nothing to do with the day you'll receive access. emo

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Isis of Magic

They're not going in order by day, unfortunately.

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Rukasu
Isis of Magic
Sakura Parfait

I'm pretty sure the day you completed the challenge has nothing to do with the day you'll receive access. emo

I know that but it is like that to a certain degree, it seems, and I was simply curious as that was what was said before, that it would go in order. I was just hoping there was some sort of pattern but have not gotten any sort of information at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff