Welcome to Gaia! ::

i still apparently have to wait a few weeks to actually get into the website
Jisen Meizuki
MeroMerokono
When I answered the first three questions I found that to answer you had to either cheat, have a book, or be a total potter nerdguess which I was?<3 The last four took seconds to figure out, even without a book.

I didn't answer the first question because I didn't know it was up and that it was based on London Time. sweatdrop

However, I managed to answer the second question quite well. The only issue was that I had a tab on that had the summary of the second book with chapter number. LOL XD I remembered I read it where the scene took place, but I didn't have time to pull out my book because:

1) It was like 2:10 PDT in the morning and I was too tired from staying up for the clue.
2) I was too lazy to pull out my book. But even if I could, the problem was that it was in the closet and my friend was sleeping in that same room, not to mention that the light in the closet was busted. LOL XD

And to be honest, I didn't pull out the tab just to cheat. I pulled that tab out like an hour before the clue was released. LOL XD I was planning to use that tab as a study guide.

The questions were at terrible times for me too D: I had alot of energy building food options though, so I was okay. I really hope this is as good as MuggleNet and such said it was. ;D

@ Gryffin: I don't own the books anymore so I didn't look up the questions for the second and third day.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Yep, the Welcome emails haven't even begun to go out yet. They'll be sent out gradually thoughout the next month or so.

Stubborn Gifter

GriffinFire
Yep, the Welcome emails haven't even begun to go out yet. They'll be sent out gradually thoughout the next month or so.

I have a feeling it will be around September 1st since this was the same day the Harry Potter characters are starting their school year. >>;

In addition, I wish someone have made a fanart or a comic of any of the Harry Potter characters trying to get early access Pottermore account. LOL XD Of course, we know Hermione will be the first to enter into Pottermore due to her intelligence. >>;

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I'm surprised registration for Day 7 is still open, considering how incredibly easy the clue is. o_o

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I got in on the fifth clue. biggrin It was pretty awesome. biggrin

Stubborn Gifter

Light Soprano
I'm surprised registration for Day 7 is still open, considering how incredibly easy the clue is. o_o

So true. But I'm guessing it's because there are over 100k accounts available. >>; It may probably end within 20 minutes, but that's just my guess.

Greedy Capitalist

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Jisen Meizuki
I have a feeling it will be around September 1st since this was the same day the Harry Potter characters are starting their school year. >>;

In addition, I wish someone have made a fanart or a comic of any of the Harry Potter characters trying to get early access Pottermore account. LOL XD Of course, we know Hermione will be the first to enter into Pottermore due to her intelligence. >>;

I think they're going to start going out right after the Quill challenge ends. So I'll be watching my inbox like a hawk starting tonight. ^^

And now I'm imagining Mr. Weasley trying to work a computer. XD
I got in!! I've been trying all week to get in and I always miss the clue by an hour. This time I just randomly checked the website and it was up, and I got in. I'm so excited!
GriffinFire
And now I'm imagining Mr. Weasley trying to work a computer. XD

This

Friendly Vampire

I just happened to visit Pottermore and happen to see the clue up. lol I was surprised. That's the first time that's happened. But I have already registered, so I didn't need to do anything.

Does anyone have a list for what all of the clues were? I only know a few of them.
whats the answer?

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Nikkic87
I just happened to visit Pottermore and happen to see the clue up. lol I was surprised. That's the first time that's happened. But I have already registered, so I didn't need to do anything.

Does anyone have a list for what all of the clues were? I only know a few of them.

The Seven Magical Quill clues

Quote:
The first riddle, based on Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and unveiled July 31st at 9:00 am London time, was How many breeds of owls were featured on the Eeylops Owl Emporium sign? Multiply this number by 49. The answer is 245, as there are 5 owl breeds.
The second riddle, based on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and unveiled August 1st at 10:00 am London time, was: What is the number of the chapter in which Professor McGonagall cancels the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff? Multiply this number by 42. The answer is 588, as this happens in Chapter 14.
The third riddle, based on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and unveiled August 2nd at 11:00 am London time, was: In the Gryffindor versus Slytherin Quidditch match, in Harry's third year, how many points was Gryffindor leading by before Harry catches the Golden Snitch? Multiply this number by 35. The answer is 2100, as they led by 60 points.
The fourth riddle, based on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and unveiled August 3rd at 3:30 pm London time, was: How many students take part in the Triwizard Tournament during Harry's fourth year? Multiply this number by 28. The answer is 112, as 4 students took part in the Triwizard Tournament in 1994.
The fifth riddle, based on Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and unveiled August 4th at 6:00 pm London time, was: What is the house number of the Headquarters for The Order of the Phoenix in Grimmauld Place? Multiply this number by 21. The answer is 252, as the Headquarters was number 12, Grimmauld Place.
The sixth riddle, based based on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and unveiled August 5th at 2:00 pm London time, was: How many chapters are there in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince? Multiply this number by 14. The answer is 420, as there are 30 chapters.
The seventh and final riddle, based on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and unveiled August 6th at 1 am London time, was: How many Deathly Hallows are there? Multiply this number by 7. The answer is 21, as there are 3 Deathly Hallows.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Nikkic87

1. How many breeds of owls were offered on the Eeylops Owl Emporium sign, then multiply this number by 49.
2. What is the number of the chapter in which Professor McGonagall cancels the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff? Multiply this number by 42.
3. In the Gryffindor versus Slytherin Quidditch match, in Harry's third year, how many points is Gryffindor leading by before Harry catches the Golden Snitch? Multiply this number by 35.
4. How many wizards entered the triwizard tournament in Harry's year? Multiply this by 28.
5. What is the house number for the Headquarters of The Order of the Phoenix in Grimmauld Place? Multiply this number by 21.
6. How many chapters are there in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince?
Multiply this number by 14.
7. How many Deathly Hallows are there? Multiply this number by 7.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff