Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
The last chance for early access to Pottermore is here!

"How many Deathly Hallows are there? Multiply this number by 7."

When you enter the answer into your URL, make sure it starts with "quill.pottermore.com". You are likely to be redirected to another page - look for the Magical Quill somewhere on that page. You may need to disable your adblocker.

Feel free to chatter about Pottermore here whether you're trying to get in or already have an account.

Good luck!

The owls are coming! More info on page three.

The sign-in button is back up! More info here.
It is so amazingly easy! I thought the last clue would be hard.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Yep, the last few were meant to be really easy. smile

Stubborn Gifter

How odd when they say, "Each day of the clue will be harder," it's opposite day. >>;
Jisen Meizuki
How odd when they say, "Each day of the clue will be harder," it's opposite day. >>;

Actually, I read that the first three days were meant to have harder questions. The last four were meant to become increasingly easy

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
They did say at the beginning that the first couple would be the hardest, and that they would get easier.

Stubborn Gifter

MeroMerokono
Jisen Meizuki

Actually, I read that the first three days were meant to have harder questions. The last four were meant to become increasingly easy

Really? I read that the opposite way, saying that the the beginning will be easy and that it will become harder towards the end. Guess I must have read it wrong.
Omg i can't believe its up now

Shameless Noob

I love you and this thread
Jisen Meizuki
MeroMerokono
Jisen Meizuki

Really? I read that the opposite way, saying that the the beginning will be easy and that it will become harder towards the end. Guess I must have read it wrong.

When I answered the first three questions I found that to answer you had to either cheat, have a book, or be a total potter nerdguess which I was?<3 The last four took seconds to figure out, even without a book.
It was a really easy clue i got it straight away

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Alice Vitalis
I love you and this thread

I love you, too? heart

Stubborn Gifter

MeroMerokono
When I answered the first three questions I found that to answer you had to either cheat, have a book, or be a total potter nerdguess which I was?<3 The last four took seconds to figure out, even without a book.

I didn't answer the first question because I didn't know it was up and that it was based on London Time. sweatdrop

However, I managed to answer the second question quite well. The only issue was that I had a tab on that had the summary of the second book with chapter number. LOL XD I remembered I read it where the scene took place, but I didn't have time to pull out my book because:

1) It was like 2:10 PDT in the morning and I was too tired from staying up for the clue.
2) I was too lazy to pull out my book. But even if I could, the problem was that it was in the closet and my friend was sleeping in that same room, not to mention that the light in the closet was busted. LOL XD

And to be honest, I didn't pull out the tab just to cheat. I pulled that tab out like an hour before the clue was released. LOL XD I was planning to use that tab as a study guide.
wheee i got in biggrin

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I'd be very impressed if anyone got any of the first three without looking them up in the books. X3

@Lily - Yay! Congrats!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces