• Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Specter Flux
iLady Mei Mizukage
Miss Marinara Sauce
iLady Mei Mizukage
Miss Marinara Sauce

Done. It looks like it's working; a ton of the people I added have been admitted, so let's hope it works for you, too! 3nodding

I do hope so... I'm just scared to get sorted when I do get in... I've lived my whole life as a Gryffindor and I'm afraid for it to change

Well, I hope to see you there! Just answer the questions as honestly as possible; I've noticed that the people who try to skew the results end up with a house they don't want.

Yeah I'm not going to try to cheat, that just defeats the purpose of J.k doing it herself.

Well, at least we know you're not a Slytherin.

lol and why is that? Not trying to cheat??
Miss Marinara Sauce

my one for real life is MahoganyIce168.. you should add me if it makes me get my letter sooner....

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
iSeamus Finnigan
Miss Marinara Sauce

my one for real life is MahoganyIce168.. you should add me if it makes me get my letter sooner....

Done! Hope to see you in Gryffindor!

Amateur Millionaire

iLady Mei Mizukage
Specter Flux
iLady Mei Mizukage
Miss Marinara Sauce
iLady Mei Mizukage
Miss Marinara Sauce

Done. It looks like it's working; a ton of the people I added have been admitted, so let's hope it works for you, too! 3nodding

I do hope so... I'm just scared to get sorted when I do get in... I've lived my whole life as a Gryffindor and I'm afraid for it to change

Well, I hope to see you there! Just answer the questions as honestly as possible; I've noticed that the people who try to skew the results end up with a house they don't want.

Yeah I'm not going to try to cheat, that just defeats the purpose of J.k doing it herself.

Well, at least we know you're not a Slytherin.

lol and why is that? Not trying to cheat??

That, and all of its many implications. xd

IRL Gekko

8,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Miss Marinara Sauce
I got in, but I'm not here to rub that in anyone's face. I heard a rumor that if somebody else who is already on adds you as a friend, you'll get in faster. It worked for me, but a friend of mine is still waiting for his, despite the fact that I added him a week ago. Obviously, this doesn't always work, but if you guys post your usernames, I'll add you, then we can hope you get in. Just quote me so I know!

...Oh, damn, this looks like a spam post. I swear to Merlin it's legit! (Or at least legit in the sense that it sometimes works. Besides, what could I steal from a username?)

EDIT: Just so you know, my username is ScarletAuror196.

Our usernames are very similar! RoseAuror169! . . . But I haven't gotten my e-mail yet. I've given up hope emo

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Miss Marinara Sauce
I got in, but I'm not here to rub that in anyone's face. I heard a rumor that if somebody else who is already on adds you as a friend, you'll get in faster. It worked for me, but a friend of mine is still waiting for his, despite the fact that I added him a week ago. Obviously, this doesn't always work, but if you guys post your usernames, I'll add you, then we can hope you get in. Just quote me so I know!

...Oh, damn, this looks like a spam post. I swear to Merlin it's legit! (Or at least legit in the sense that it sometimes works. Besides, what could I steal from a username?)

Really? Totally worth attempting if you feel up to it. biggrin
ChaserBlade155
I hope your friend gets in. :3

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Yes : Any OFFICIAL date? October what?

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
SuperRainbowSparkles
Miss Marinara Sauce

Our usernames are very similar! RoseAuror169! . . . But I haven't gotten my e-mail yet. I've given up hope emo

Oh, whoa, they are close; even the numbers! Don't give up hope, this might just work!

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
X_of_Pentacles
Miss Marinara Sauce

Really? Totally worth attempting if you feel up to it. biggrin
ChaserBlade155
I hope your friend gets in. :3

Added! And thank you, he did: he's a proud Ravenclaw now. smile

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
sonic C Y A N i D E

I heard it's supposed to be on the 1st, which is now seeming more likely; the number of "students" doubled today.

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Miss Marinara Sauce
sonic C Y A N i D E

I heard it's supposed to be on the 1st, which is now seeming more likely; the number of "students" doubled today.

Yay! But wait, what do you mean "the number of 'students' doubled today"? O.O

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
sonic C Y A N i D E
Miss Marinara Sauce
sonic C Y A N i D E

Yay! But wait, what do you mean "the number of 'students' doubled today"? O.O

About 100,000 more people were admitted today. It was crazy.

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Miss Marinara Sauce

crying really that many... and i wasn't one of them.....

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
iLady Mei Mizukage
Miss Marinara Sauce

They were admitted before I added you, though, so don't feel too bad. The speed at which they admit people is going to increase dramatically (well, I suppose it already has), so you might get in before the end of the week or so. No guarantees, but, you know, cross your fingers.

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Miss Marinara Sauce
iLady Mei Mizukage
Miss Marinara Sauce

They were admitted before I added you, though, so don't feel too bad. The speed at which they admit people is going to increase dramatically (well, I suppose it already has), so you might get in before the end of the week or so. No guarantees, but, you know, cross your fingers.

Guess that's all I can do... I just really hope to get in soon... I'm almost convinced I will get in on September 30th...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff