Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Genius

Hey guys, I was just wondering how many of you got sorted into Hufflepuff on Pottermore...and if you were upset or cool with ending up there.

We are always trailing behind terribly on house points and it makes me a saaaaad panda. I know a lot of people have multiple accounts, so I was wondering if I could get any first hand evidence of if some people sorted to Hufflepuff, didn't want to go there, and waited on another account to get its letter.

I know, I know, people could have rejected any house, I just know the stereotype of Hufflepuffs and was just curious about this. sweatdrop

I for one was a little surprised about getting sorted into Hufflepuff, but not disappointed. I thought I had about equal chance for them as with Ravenclaw and Gryffindor...not so much Slytherin, but I wasn't upset about my sorting, and I have house pride now (:

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Some people have multiple accounts?! Most of us out here are dying to get in while those bastards have multiple early access acounts?!

and congratz on being sortred into hufflepuff ...I have a feeling that I'll probably be sorted there too when I get on pottermore...I don't know why xD but I wouldn't mind it really though I've always known that I'm more of a Gryffindor/Slytherin and every sorting quiz that I take always puts me in Gryffindor with Slytherin being 2nd but as I said I wouldn't mind hufflepuff (HOUSE OF TONKS!) and I'd have house pride and it is a great house too wink (CEDRIC!)

Clean Genius

Drummer Bear Ran
Some people have multiple accounts?! Most of us out here are dying to get in while those bastards have multiple early access acounts?!

and congratz on being sortred into hufflepuff ...I have a feeling that I'll probably be sorted there too when I get on pottermore...I don't know why xD but I wouldn't mind it really though I've always known that I'm more of a Gryffindor/Slytherin and every sorting quiz that I take always puts me in Gryffindor with Slytherin being 2nd but as I said I wouldn't mind hufflepuff (HOUSE OF TONKS!) and I'd have house pride and it is a great house too wink (CEDRIC!)

Thank you (: I enjoy being a Badger.

I was expecting a hat stall, but I suppose "the hat sees all..." I do like Cedric, much better than Tonks at least. I've always been a fan of Ernie as well so that helps out a bit too. I just wish there was some nice art of the common room like how they have for each chapter.

Hope you get your letter soon and get sorted as well! We'd love to have you in Hufflepuff!

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ShinHaeMoon
Drummer Bear Ran

Thank you (: I enjoy being a Badger.

I was expecting a hat stall, but I suppose "the hat sees all..." I do like Cedric, much better than Tonks at least. I've always been a fan of Ernie as well so that helps out a bit too. I just wish there was some nice art of the common room like how they have for each chapter.

Hope you get your letter soon and get sorted as well! We'd love to have you in Hufflepuff!

I'd have to wait for october 1st...I'm one of the unlucky ones D:
Oh I love Ernie! and Hannah too xD and why not let's just throw in Justin while we're at it! ;D I always prefered them over the golden trio ,they were like the "golden trio of hufflepuff".

and what's wrong with the art? O_O is the Hufflepuff common room not as aweosme as I imagine it would be? D:

Clean Genius

Drummer Bear Ran

Oh I love Ernie! and Hannah too xD and why not let's just throw in Justin while we're at it! ;D I always prefered them over the golden trio ,they were like the "golden trio of hufflepuff".

and what's wrong with the art? O_O is the Hufflepuff common room not as aweosme as I imagine it would be? D:

Well it is just impossible to see, the yellow place to make comments/news feed is covering up the blurry art in the background. I feel like they owe this art to the entire Potter community, but especially to those of us sorted here!

And I love Hannah too...Justin is alright, I always wonder what happened to him, being a muggle-born and all...

Lily-livered Loiterer

I won't lie, I'm still disappointed I got Hufflepuff, especially when I was so convinced I was a Ravenclaw. But after analyzing the aspects of Hufflepuff (like a dork), I've decided I may as well admit it. I'm one of the biggest Hufflepuffs there ever was.

Beisides, I figured Rowling wrote the tests, and she knows best on the subject.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ShinHaeMoon
Drummer Bear Ran

Well it is just impossible to see, the yellow place to make comments/news feed is covering up the blurry art in the background. I feel like they owe this art to the entire Potter community, but especially to those of us sorted here!

And I love Hannah too...Justin is alright, I always wonder what happened to him, being a muggle-born and all...

man that sucks D: I always imagines the hufflepuff common roomt o be a really bright and wam place with pretty pictures all over the yellow and black walls that change in their design and a big black fireplace on the opposite wall to the entance door to the common room and on each sides of the fire place there is the door leading to the dorms , and (this is really silly but i think it suits the whole personality of hufflepuff ) the doors are wooden with black badger door knockers and they have to knock and say open please to be able to go into the dorm room :3

I sure hope they make the art better though , I love hufflepuff and I hate seeing it's common room having bad art D:

oh I do wonder about justin surprised
Hannah ended up in a cool way marrying neville and becoming the landlady to the leaky couldron xD

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nope. Not even slightly Hufflepuff here.

Clean Genius

Hoshiko Yakimura
I won't lie, I'm still disappointed I got Hufflepuff, especially when I was so convinced I was a Ravenclaw. But after analyzing the aspects of Hufflepuff (like a dork), I've decided I may as well admit it. I'm one of the biggest Hufflepuffs there ever was.

That was somewhat my thoughts too...except I wasn't really disappointed, but I now find myself to be bursting with Hufflepuff pride (: As a PhD chemistry student, I thought I had a fair shot at Ravenclaw, but I'm outspoken so I felt that could go towards Gryffindor.

I like being a Hufflepuff though! 3nodding

Lily-livered Loiterer

ShinHaeMoon
Hoshiko Yakimura

That was somewhat my thoughts too...except I wasn't really disappointed, but I now find myself to be bursting with Hufflepuff pride (: As a PhD chemistry student, I thought I had a fair shot at Ravenclaw, but I'm outspoken so I felt that could go towards Gryffindor.

It's not that I dislike Hufflepuff at all, I'm just having to get used to the idea.

Because of now being a Hufflepuff, I've become rather torn on if I should do the Luna Lovegood cosplay I had planned, or just go as myself as a Hufflepuff to my favorite convention next year.

Clean Genius

Hoshiko Yakimura
ShinHaeMoon
Hoshiko Yakimura

It's not that I dislike Hufflepuff at all, I'm just having to get used to the idea.

Because of now being a Hufflepuff, I've become rather torn on if I should do the Luna Lovegood cosplay I had planned, or just go as myself as a Hufflepuff to my favorite convention next year.

I would dress in cosplay (: I cosplay Ginny occasionally...I did for the DH premiere ^-^

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm still waiting on my welcome email, but I think I'll get sorted into Hufflepuff. Almost every quiz I've taken so far has put me into it. It's actually one of my favorite Houses, and I never really got why it has such a bad reputation with people. I'd be happy with any House I get put into, but I'd be very surprised if I'm not in Hufflepuff.

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
User Image

I was sorted into Hufflepuff thinking I'd get Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, and was admittedly disappointed for a bit. But once I read Rowling's description of their traits and common room, I definitely had a change of heart.

I've said this before, but I really do think a lot of the Hufflepuff hate stems from the fact that the books really didn't expand upon any part of them. So we simply took them as insignificant.

Clean Genius

silverdreams92
I'm still waiting on my welcome email, but I think I'll get sorted into Hufflepuff. Almost every quiz I've taken so far has put me into it. It's actually one of my favorite Houses, and I never really got why it has such a bad reputation with people. I'd be happy with any House I get put into, but I'd be very surprised if I'm not in Hufflepuff.

Yeah, on that VERY detailed personality one that most people recommend, I got within 5 points of each other on Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Gryffindor, haha. Slytherin was like 20 points below all the rest, so I was pretty sure I wouldn't end up there.

I think if I would have gotten Slytherin I would have questioned everything about my life.

Clean Genius

Peltrow
User Image

I was sorted into Hufflepuff thinking I'd get Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, and was admittedly disappointed for a bit. But once I read Rowling's description of their traits and common room, I definitely had a change of heart.

I've said this before, but I really do think a lot of the Hufflepuff hate stems from the fact that the books really didn't expand upon any part of them. So we simply took them as insignificant.

No, I agree....I think that's why Rowling just threw in that Tonks was a Hufflepuff as some sort of a redemption. but for Tonks haters like me, that did little to no justice

I thought the description of the house was fantastic, and suited me very well. I loved it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff