Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Who else has been sorted into Gryffindor? And what do you think about the sorting? Were you happy, upset, or just downright surprised? Who else was massively pissed off by the lame welcome letter? What kind of wand do you have? Oh, and usernames?

I was slightly worried that I was going to end up in Hufflepuff, because I have quite a few Puff qualities. No offense to the badgers (you guys know I ******** love you), but as I've associated with Gryffindor for the last 3 years, it would have been rather devastating to me. I literally cheered when I became an official lion.

I'm ScarletAuror196 (feel free to add me), and my wand is supple, 12 1/4", holly and phoenix feather. Yeah, I know. sweatdrop It's the same as Harry's, but I'm cool with that now. To be honest, it makes me feel like a BAMF. cool

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I hope to join you when I get my letter... I'll always be a Gryffindor at heart even if I don't!

Tricky Survivor

I'm sorting right now! Have to say, the art for Pottermore is amazing.

EDIT: Slytherin!

My wand is Larch / Phoenix Feather, supple and 12 3/4 inches c:
WOOT! Go us Gryffindors!

My username is RuneRose152, look out for a friend request!

Wand is English Oak and Unicorn Hair, 12 1/4 inches, slightly springy.

Haha, I was always hoping to be a Gryffindor, but I thought that the Hat would put me into Ravenclaw (because I am oh-so curious about how the world works, and love knowledge). I was really glad to be in Gryffindor, because, no matter how smart you are, if you stand up for what you believe is right, it makes you a better person already. I wouldn't have minded being in Slytherin, but I knew I was safe from Hufflepuff (Hardworking? pffffffffft.)

Unbeatable Gekko

9,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I was hoping for Slytherin, but Gryffindor shall do.

My username is WormWoodRiver44

Wand Type:

Length = 14inches
Wood = Apple
Core = Unicorn
Flexibility = Rigid.

Feel free to add me, I'm online now.

Lupine Hellraiser

Proud Gryffindor here, as well. mrgreen
My wand is maple with unicorn hair, ten and three quarter inches, slightly springy.
My username is in my siggy.

Eloquent Healer

11,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Wolfrain49 - Though, I need to go back and take it again in October. I don't feel like I fit in with the other Gryffindors. redface

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Imaginary Friendxx
Wolfrain49 - Though, I need to go back and take it again in October. I don't feel like I fit in with the other Gryffindors. redface

Why's that? (By the way, I love your River/Melody avatar.)

Eloquent Healer

11,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Miss Marinara Sauce
Imaginary Friendxx

Why's that? (By the way, I love your River/Melody avatar.)

I'm not really sure. Just mostly being in the common room on there and I'm like 'ohdeargod, calm down!' and just stress as hell over it. Which I guess I do easily anyways. I'm just still convinced I'm a Hufflepuff. But this week has also been a bit crazy and emotional for me anyways, so it could just be a thing.
And thank you! You're the first person to really say anything about it. I wasn't sure if anyone really got it. That, and a lot of people just don't like her, which makes me horribly sad.

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
My best friend got into Pottermore and she's a Gryffindor.
i'm a gryffindor~
my username is marauderglow123
my wand is 12 1/4 inches, holly, and unicorn hair core. reasonably supple.
4laugh
Go Gryffindor~
I actually loath the Gryffindor welcome letter. It's short, extremealy arrogent (even for Percy), and lacking in detail. I know most all of the details have been covered in the books, but our letter is a joke...

My username is PhoenixCharm118

My wand is Larch with Dragon, twelve and a half inches, supple~

Vampire

Gryffindor!

ErisedUnicorn156

(Please let me know if you add me, it's easier to remember people by nicknames!)

Wand is 10 1/4 inches, Alder wood, Unicorn core and slightly springy

I honestly was expecting Slytherin because I don't feel like a Gryffindor and I doubt I'm a good person. I'm blunt, I don't get caught up in others affairs, I'm judgmental, ect. so I was EXTREMELY honored to be placed into the noble house of us Gryffindors, if not upset at first not feeling like I belonged.

Also yea, the letter was lame. Sure, Percy gave it, but there's barley anything new or interesting about the house that wasn't already in the books or vastly known.

IRL Gekko

8,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm still convinced I'm a Hufflepuff, but I'm warming up to the idea of Gryffindor. I have a feeling it's just the particular answers I picked. There were several questions where I wanted to pick several answers. I'm going to retake it in October, but for now, Gryffindor it is!

I'm RoseAuror169! My wand is Fir, Dragon core, 10 and a quarter inch, pliant.
MeroMerokono
Go Gryffindor~
I actually loath the Gryffindor welcome letter. It's short, extremealy arrogent (even for Percy), and lacking in detail. I know most all of the details have been covered in the books, but our letter is a joke...

My username is PhoenixCharm118

My wand is Larch with Dragon, twelve and a half inches, supple~

I couldn't agree with you more
I had a friend that was put in Gryffindor.. and that welcome letter is atrocious. Percy annoys me soo much more now! My Slytherin welcome letter was around 6 times longer than that -- and more detailed and interesting. Stupid Percy. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff