Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Noob

Yeah! We did it!

I'm sort of thinking to use my art talents to make a nice little collection of all the people who stayed with us during the whole ordeal to get into Pottermore. What say you?

Quote me if you're interested heart

I won't draw you if I didn't see you post during the time we all stayed up nice and late! >:L

I AM DRAWING:
AnkeaEnkeli
Midnight Noire
Miss Marinara Sauce
MagikarpHAAH
Witty Ravenclaw
Jamison Harding
tiddlekinz
ObscENyx
Oh Voldemort
brightstar-x
Fallaryn
magiju
harrypotterfreako
Peltrow

I am going to wait until I'm sure everyone has joined who wants to join before I draw.

-------------

Guys here is the link to book 1

Posting what we have so far here.

There are people discussing this everywhere... I hope we can get in.

[ HP for Writers - basically where the people began discussing it, sort of. They still are. ]

[ CoS Thread - where the 'LeakyCon' clue was first posted ]

LeakyCon clue:
User Image

[ Yahoo Answers HP ( someone has claimed to have gotten in, but it is not a reliable source ) ]

[ Mugglenet is discussing this as well ]

Jamison Harding
Yes, it is clear that the small clues leading up to this have been: Magical quill, owl, and Diagon Alley. .

----

Anything that anyone wants me to post, just say it and I will.

---

CLUES.

So far we have

It will probably be after 8 AM English time

go to Diagon Alley
12196**** ( look on the bottom left of the table )
29*
Follow the Owl**
Restricted Section***
Nimbus 2000

****The numbers are iffy.
* Whizz Hard Books is number 129B. 29 in Hardback is when Harry recieves his first letter, 30 is the paperback. Where to see 29: [ x ] [ x ]
**The owl from the original video has disappeared.
*** Page 151

The name of the quill shop located in Diagon Alley is Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop so perhaps that will be of use to us once the clue is released

Magikarp: i'm sorry, but in the chapter "The Mirror of Erised"; Harry gets a flute from Hagrid that sounds like an owl.

Cubone Bone Bone Bone
Just one paragraph I found interesting in chapter five - Diagon Ally.

"A low, soft hooting came from a dark shop with a sign saying Eeylops Owl Emporium -- Tawny, Screech, Barn, Brown, and Snowy. Several boys of about Harry's age had their noses pressed against a window with broomsticks in it. "Look," Harry heard one of them say, "the new Nimbus Two Thousand -- fastest ever --" There were shops selling robes, shops selling telescopes and strange silver instruments Harry had never seen before, windows stacked with barrels of bat spleens and eels' eyes, tottering piles of spell books, quills, and rolls of parchment, potion bottles, globes of the moon...."

It did mention owls and the Numbus 2000 was introduced for the first time.

Major News -- As has been mentioned in the comment trail from a post on Mugglenet's forum, LeakyCon attendees were given a preview that for the first clue you will need to go to Diagon Alley. Note, this is NOT the clue. It's a hint for the clue. The actual clue is supposed to be released at 8 am British Time.
^It looks like this LeakyCon thing is Legit.

" Weasleyiskingx
Second Year

Re: Pottermore v. 3
Oh my goodness!
i've come up with a link even though I don't have a clue what the clue is going to be.

31st of July - Harry's birthday.
What does Hadgrid buy harry? Hedwig. - on their shopping trip to diagon alley.

The site was saying follow the owls.
anyone getting my drift? "

" Note that the store that sells owls is called: "Eeylops Owl Emporium" followed by " -- Tawny, Screech, Barn, Brown, and Snowy." "

" 5. Seems like beside the 7 Day banner, a couple of new items got added to the desk. Going to check my old file and see what's changed.
6. New items on desk -- what appears to be a red writing pen and an ivory Chess pawn, but I'm guessing both items are for pressing the wax seal. What do you think? Also something that appears to be a broken white quill on the front right corner near a letter. "

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Tipsy Goat

★☆★ User Image User Image User Image ★☆★

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

════════════════

They did this on purpose so only the Hufflepuffs would get in.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

Shameless Noob

My friend said "29" is on the desk and 29th page is the page Harry got his letter?

Did anyone have the book with them?

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Alice Vitalis
My friend said "29" is on the desk and 29th page is the page Harry got his letter?

I'll check. It depends on hard or paper back though.

Aged Phantom

8,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
where do we answer?
Do we have to click on something?

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Alice Vitalis

Page 29 in the paper back is after Harry lets the snake out and Vernon makes him go to his "room" and he thinks about the car crash.

Shameless Noob

The dates. What are the dates? What are the page numbers? I am going to spam every number up till 777

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Alice Vitalis
The dates. What are the dates? What are the page numbers? I am going to spam every number up till 777

dates of what? xd

Shameless Noob

I tried 713. It does not work. That is the vault of the sorcerors stone

Shameless Noob

Its not 683 either, which is harrys vault

Shameless Noob

Witty Ravenclaw
Alice Vitalis

dates of what? xd

harry's letter recieved

Shameless Noob

Witty Ravenclaw
Alice Vitalis

dates of what? xd

harry's letter recieved

how many letter did harry reiceve
User Image
User Image

''

■► I don't know what you guys are talking about..
did you get an email telling you your login info? ):
◄■

''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out