Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Felis catus

18,325 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
EDIT(9/12)- These auditions will most likely be open until about the 24th-- so anyone interested does have time to audition.

At my board, we are needing(rather badly) a resident Severus Snape(for roleplaying)--

Are you interested?

Ok then, read on-

Fill in the form & post it here
With your form, post a paragraph or two in character<--important!
Judging is solely up to me(though I may ask for help wink )
My decision is final
If more than one person wows me, I may take names and pick from a hat.

Rules-
Follow Gaia's ToS(as always)
No "I hate Severus Snape" posts, please. If you want to do that, start your own thread, don't spam mine. >_<
Doesn't matter if you're a guy or a gal.
Complete familiarity with Snape really helps wink
Spelling counts.
So does coherency.
Must be able to take on 'Ask Snape' and 'Detention With Snape' both.
While I rather prefer 18 and older, it's not set in stone--maturity does count, however.
Though it's not a requirement, I'd really love to see you TekTek as Snape--you could even use the TekTek image as your avatar on my board..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Form-

Male or Female?(just for curiosity's sake)
Length of time at GaiaOnline:
How much time do you think you could devote to roleplaying Snape on our message board?
Anything else we should know?

That's it!

Eternal Felis catus

18,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
~Those Auditioning~

xXIHaveABulletInMyBrainXx
The Official Emily
Olivier de Sillègue

Eternal Felis catus

18,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Bump.

emotion_zzz
my paragraph;
"Take out you books and turn to page 394" I said as I walked to the front of my classroom. Teaching the first years was by far the worst part of my job for they do not know when to stop talking about there insignificant little lives.
"today as you can see we will by studying and making a boil cure potion. Read the instructions first then you may proceed to start."
Almost simultaneously they all started to light a fire and ready their cauldrons, but out of the corner of my eye I saw a student pass a slip of paper to their peer.
"Miss Flores i will be taking that" I said as I snatched the paper out of her hand and began to read it
"I am sofa king!, wee!"
I could tell it was going to be a long day

exclaim
Age: 13 i know i'm young but i know everything there is to know about snape
Male or Female? girl
Length of time at GaiaOnline: a week but that's because i was hacked and had to start over i had the previous account for about 2 years
How much time do you think you could devote to roleplaying Snape on our message board? as much as it takes
Anything else we should know? i know a bunch of random facts about him i can do a pretty good impersonation of him i have 5 posters of him in my room and he is my screen saver and i cried when voldemort killed him

Eternal Felis catus

18,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
my paragraph;
"Take out you books and turn to page 394" I said as I walked to the front of my classroom. Teaching the first years was by far the worst part of my job for they do not know when to stop talking about there insignificant little lives.
"today as you can see we will by studying and making a boil cure potion. Read the instructions first then you may proceed to start."
Almost simultaneously they all started to light a fire and ready their cauldrons, but out of the corner of my eye I saw a student pass a slip of paper to their peer.
"Miss Flores i will be taking that" I said as I snatched the paper out of her hand and began to read it
"I am sofa king!, wee!"
I could tell it was going to be a long day

exclaim
Age: 13 i know i'm young but i know everything there is to know about snape
Male or Female? girl
Length of time at GaiaOnline: a week but that's because i was hacked and had to start over i had the previous account for about 2 years
How much time do you think you could devote to roleplaying Snape on our message board? as much as it takes
Anything else we should know? i know a bunch of random facts about him i can do a pretty good impersonation of him i have 5 posters of him in my room and he is my screen saver and i cried when voldemort killed him

Thanks for your entry ^_^
Male or Female?(just for curiosity's sake): Girl
Length of time at GaiaOnline:Since 2007
How much time do you think you could devote to roleplaying Snape on our message board?: Two Words: A Lot!(:
Anything else we should know?: Snape is my favorite character. And even though I'm 12, I've roleplayed for two years.
~~~
Severus came down the stairs from his office, inspecting the class with his crow like eyes. As always, his day seemed to worsen when he saw Potter sitting in his class.
Sitting at his desk, the man silkily explained the days assignment, the class was to make a Euphoria potion. "Do not breathe in the fumes, or touch the potion. I do not want to deal with a bunch of giggling adolescents." He finished.
Towards the end of the class, a small giggle had erupted from the back of the room. Snape's greasy head snapped towards the sound.
"Longbottom! 10 points from Gryffindor!" He seethed, as the boy's giggling increased. "Get to Madame Pomfrey, you dunderhead!"
Snape was not looking forward to this day..

Eternal Felis catus

18,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Official Emily
Male or Female?(just for curiosity's sake): Girl
Length of time at GaiaOnline:Since 2007
How much time do you think you could devote to roleplaying Snape on our message board?: Two Words: A Lot!(:
Anything else we should know?: Snape is my favorite character. And even though I'm 12, I've roleplayed for two years.
~~~
Severus came down the stairs from his office, inspecting the class with his crow like eyes. As always, his day seemed to worsen when he saw Potter sitting in his class.
Sitting at his desk, the man silkily explained the days assignment, the class was to make a Euphoria potion. "Do not breathe in the fumes, or touch the potion. I do not want to deal with a bunch of giggling adolescents." He finished.
Towards the end of the class, a small giggle had erupted from the back of the room. Snape's greasy head snapped towards the sound.
"Longbottom! 10 points from Gryffindor!" He seethed, as the boy's giggling increased. "Get to Madame Pomfrey, you dunderhead!"
Snape was not looking forward to this day..

Thanks for the entry!
i shall now wait do you know when you will be choosing (not t o be pushy) 3nodding

Eternal Felis catus

18,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
i shall now wait do you know when you will be choosing (not t o be pushy) 3nodding

Probably the end of September =) (could be a little sooner--it might be right on the 24th, if RL cooperates with me)

Skilled Businessman

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
Hello,

My name is Olivier de Sillègue and I am 26 years old. I am a man and I have been in Gaia since 2007, I believe.

Now, for my application:

The moon shone brightly over the towers of the castle, which was for the most part silent. As two in the morning rang in the distant Hogsmeade, a dark haired man with a pale complexion, perhaps one of the few people still awake within the enchanted walls, was prowling the hallways, in his usual routine of attempting, at least, to keep the students, or at least a few of them in particular, in bed and out of trouble.

It was not a particularly warm night, and Professor Snape, for it was he, despite his billowing cape, privately wished the half of the hour would turn up faster. It was the time Minerva McGonagall replaced him for the rounds.

Somewhere above his head, an owl hooted. The potions master paused at the window and gazed out over the trees of the forbidden forest, watching as the usual flock of owls came in and out of the owlery above his head to hunt. It was a beautiful sight, even he had to admit.

(Do tell me if you want an example of dialogue, and I will be happy to oblige)

Eternal Felis catus

18,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
OlivierDeSillegue
Hello,

My name is Olivier de Sillègue and I am 26 years old. I am a man and I have been in Gaia since 2007, I believe.

Now, for my application:

The moon shone brightly over the towers of the castle, which was for the most part silent. As two in the morning rang in the distant Hogsmeade, a dark haired man with a pale complexion, perhaps one of the few people still awake within the enchanted walls, was prowling the hallways, in his usual routine of attempting, at least, to keep the students, or at least a few of them in particular, in bed and out of trouble.

It was not a particularly warm night, and Professor Snape, for it was he, despite his billowing cape, privately wished the half of the hour would turn up faster. It was the time Minerva McGonagall replaced him for the rounds.

Somewhere above his head, an owl hooted. The potions master paused at the window and gazed out over the trees of the forbidden forest, watching as the usual flock of owls came in and out of the owlery above his head to hunt. It was a beautiful sight, even he had to admit.

If you wouldn't mind? =)

and thanks for auditioning User Image

Skilled Businessman

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
LethySnape
OlivierDeSillegue
Hello,

Now, for my application:

If you wouldn't mind? =)

and thanks for auditioning User Image

All right. Here's a little something.

Such arrogance, he had seen before only in one individual... Was Potter thick enough not to realise that he could see him, even from the other end of the class, or did he perhaps think himself above such petty things as rules?

"Ten points from Gryffindor for speaking during the lesson, Mr. Potter! We certainly do not want the same mistake happening from the previous lesson, don't we?"

Snape's nostrils flared as the young wizard finally clamped his mouth shut, but with such an air of superiority, just like his wretched father...

"Now, for those who have been listening carefully, the potion is on page two hundred and fifteen, the ingredients are on this table, you have one hour to complete this potion. Start."

Eternal Felis catus

18,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Thank you, Olivier de Sillègue =)

@CBrocks_GDsucks - yeah, thanks for spamming my thread stare (which had nothing to do with the subject. I see more rules are in order)

Good grief.

Skilled Businessman

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
LethySnape
Thank you, Olivier de Sillègue =)

My pleasure biggrin I haven't gotten the chance to roleplay much in a while, I hope that this will be my fix. And to play an antihero like that, awesome! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff