Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Man-Lover

New Generasian
Draco told his son, Scorpius, not to tell anyone his middle name, which is Harry.

It's actually "Hyperion".
The puppet for Fawkes in CoS was so realistic that when Dan Radcliffe first saw it a couple of feet away, he thought it was a well-trained bird.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iLady Mei Mizukage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆═━┈
Helena Bonham carter wasn't the first choice for Bellatrix, the first choice was Helen McCroy who turned down the role due to a pregnancy. We now see Helen as Narcissa Malfoy.
┈━═☆

Also Helena Bonham Carter was pregnant too during the filming of Half-Blood Prince, which is why she was wearing looser clothes in that movie and wore tighter clothes in OotP and DH P1 and P2.
David Thewlis (Remus Lupin) put up a sign in front of his home that says "no muggles allowed."

Children in the neighbourhood saw the sign and thought he really was Remus Lupin.
Bill Weasley is played by Domhnall Gleeson, son of cast member Brendan Gleeson (Mad-Eye).

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
Harry and Voldemort are distant cousins
Upon meeting JKR after OotP was released, Jason Isaacs asked her to release him from prison. She said, "You're out. Chapter one."

Excaliber002's Queen

Sparkly Hoarder

Aura Azura
Psychological STD
Hermione snaps at Harry when he tells her to give a message to Ron (in the 4th movie), saying “I’m not an owl.” An owl is used for carrying messages, but her name, Hermione, drives from Hermes, the Greek messenger of the gods.

Wow, I was wondering where J.K. Rowling came up with her name...
(I dunno if someone answered this yet, so if it was, forgive me!)

Hermione's name was taken from Shakespeare's A Winter's Tale, from the heroine, Hermione.
In Deathly Hallows part one, one of the posters in the café where the trio ends up after Apparating into London is from Daniel Radcliffe's play 'Equus'
On an interview with Conan, Tom Felton said his brother had a "Drarry" photoshopped picture as the screensaver on his phone and used to tell people he took the picture and it was real.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Vailen
On an interview with Conan, Tom Felton said his brother had a "Drarry" photoshopped picture as the screensaver on his phone and used to tell people he took the picture and it was real.
User Image

"I watched that, it was so funny." xD
User Image
Filming the torture scene where Bellatrix is torturing Hermione at the Malfoy's Manor at the climax proved to be very intense for the actors involved (Most of the scene was cut to avoid an R rating in the USA and a 15 rating in the UK). So intense and brutal as it was that Helena Bonham Carter approached Emma Watson right afterward to make sure they were still on good terms.

Shirtless Werewolf

less_than_angelic
Filming the torture scene where Bellatrix is torturing Hermione at the Malfoy's Manor at the climax proved to be very intense for the actors involved (Most of the scene was cut to avoid an R rating in the USA and a 15 rating in the UK). So intense and brutal as it was that Helena Bonham Carter approached Emma Watson right afterward to make sure they were still on good terms.

I read that before. I'd really l like to see the uncut scene.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
John Williams, who composed the scores to the first three films, expressed his interest in returning to score 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows', but was unable to do so due to scheduling conflicts.

Amateur Millionaire

Light Soprano
John Williams, who composed the scores to the first three films, expressed his interest in returning to score 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows', but was unable to do so due to scheduling conflicts.

That's upsetting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces