Ron Weasley 0.67741935483871 67.7% [ 21 ]
Ginny Weasley 0.32258064516129 32.3% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2

Amateur Millionaire

cree1995
Avada Kedavra.

Clean Genius

I think the difference between Harry and myself is that my "lover" literally is my best friend. There is no dynamic in the books to lead to do believe that Ginny is a better friend to Harry than Ron. If this was true, in DH, Ginny would have come with the trio.

For me, the lover (because we are closer than I am with my best friend), but for Harry, I'd pick Ron.

Shameless Man-Lover

Save Ron. They have a deeper, more meaningful relationship then Harry and Ginny do. He can find another lover; he can't find another best friend.

Greedy Capitalist

Bros before hoes.

Bye Ginny, I've got Cho, Hermione, and LUNA.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

I'd leave the canolie

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Depends on if I'd be able to talk to them before I made my decision, but since Potter is a dumb-a** I dunno what he'd do.

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
I support the whole Harry-Ginny relationship, but I'd still choose Ron. Hands down.
I would choose Ginny, she is a better fighter, if a confrontation is needed, she will better asset for winning.
Well if I was Harry Potter, I would have stayed consistent and not have randomly fallen in love with Ginny in the first place. I really found that weird *shrug* And being me, I would probably kill Ginny. To me friendships are more important than romantic relationships since in my experience they always end in incredible violence, where as friendships protect you from that violence.

But If you are asking what I think Harry Potter the character would do, I think he would refuse, offer himself instead, or do everything he could to take out/attack/kill whoever tried to force him to make this decision.

Despite my confusion, I like this question. *goes to read other answers now*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces