8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Isis of Magic
Kululuku
Isis of Magic
Kululuku
I would want the philosophers/sorcerers stone. (the elder wand would be boss, but you said I could only have one thing)

Why the Philosophers Stone? Because I bet it would get often lonely to live forever and alone...

I would not have to be alone, more then one person can use the stone at a time (Nicholas F. and his wife lived together using the stone). I just thought it would be a cool thing to have. We never got to see the stone in action in the books but I be it would be awesome to watch it in use. A stone that can make someone live as long as they like and make gold would be very interesting to study. I don't think that I would be very good at wand magic and the stone just seemed like the coolest thing besides a wand.

I see you point, but it would be tough watching other people die, like friends and family, unless you somehow were able to reproduce the stone in large quantities and give some to loved ones.

But I see your point. I would love to live for a very long time, just to cause drama and such for my family and friends.

But the stone itself isn't the thing that makes you live forever. The stone makes the elixir of life , and that's what makes you live forever. :3

Fashionable Star

9,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
elder wand

Fashionable Star

9,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
invisibility cloak
Well this is a real toss-up for me between a usable Time-Turner (be so crazy useful for school) or the invisibility cloak owned Harry Potter. I mean come on, Invisibility..then again, going back in time..aah can't decide :l

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
Isis of Magic
Kululuku
Isis of Magic
Kululuku
I would want the philosophers/sorcerers stone. (the elder wand would be boss, but you said I could only have one thing)

Why the Philosophers Stone? Because I bet it would get often lonely to live forever and alone...

I would not have to be alone, more then one person can use the stone at a time (Nicholas F. and his wife lived together using the stone). I just thought it would be a cool thing to have. We never got to see the stone in action in the books but I be it would be awesome to watch it in use. A stone that can make someone live as long as they like and make gold would be very interesting to study. I don't think that I would be very good at wand magic and the stone just seemed like the coolest thing besides a wand.

I see you point, but it would be tough watching other people die, like friends and family, unless you somehow were able to reproduce the stone in large quantities and give some to loved ones.

But I see your point. I would love to live for a very long time, just to cause drama and such for my family and friends.

But the stone itself isn't the thing that makes you live forever. The stone makes the elixir of life , and that's what makes you live forever. :3

I know. I'm just saying in the idea of making loads of it, as I am more thinking of the idea that energy cannot be created or destroyed. So there would be a point where the stone would either become too small and would have to be remade, unless I am over-thinking it. So you would have to make mass quantities of the stone for other people as they move away and such. That is at least my take on it, I might be thinking this waayyy too much though...

Sparkly Genius

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
I would get the Invisibility Cloak. After all, becoming invisible can have its uses.

Amateur Millionaire

Lady Psychic
I would get the Invisibility Cloak. After all, becoming invisible can have its uses.

Two words.

Wand. Disillusionment.

twisted

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Isis of Magic
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
Isis of Magic
Kululuku
Isis of Magic
Kululuku

I know. I'm just saying in the idea of making loads of it, as I am more thinking of the idea that energy cannot be created or destroyed. So there would be a point where the stone would either become too small and would have to be remade, unless I am over-thinking it. So you would have to make mass quantities of the stone for other people as they move away and such. That is at least my take on it, I might be thinking this waayyy too much though...

NOOH NOOH NOOH , don't over-think it , this is the Phelosepher's stone it never becomes too small or too big , it never ends! biggrin It's magic >w>

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
Isis of Magic
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
Isis of Magic
Kululuku

NOOH NOOH NOOH , don't over-think it , this is the Phelosepher's stone it never becomes too small or too big , it never ends! biggrin It's magic >w>

Hahahaha, True. I guess magic defies all laws of science and such. The Philosopher's stone would be a nice trinket to possess--in the sense of being able to use it to prolong life and increase wealth.

Questionable Borg

Aravilar Corinth
Well this is a real toss-up for me between a usable Time-Turner (be so crazy useful for school) or the invisibility cloak owned Harry Potter. I mean come on, Invisibility..then again, going back in time..aah can't decide :l
But the cloak doesn't make you un-solid. So while it would come in use, I'd rather have the wand.

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Lady Psychic

Hmm...I have always liked the invisibility cloak, but in what ways would you use it? Like would you use it to cause trouble or to defend yourself? Especially because there is the disillusionment charm that could be used as well to do similar effects (The invisibility cloak is one of the coolest things ever though.

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I never said what i would choose...well I would pick a wand probably...or Draco Malfoy...then I would be a very happy girl...both are nice, but I think I will say wand. Then I could actually bring him to me...MWHAHAHAHA!!! xd
Other than a wand...I would definitley choose the invisibility cloak hands down.

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hermione's [sp?] bag in the Deathly Hallows.
Best purse ever.
If I got denied that then Invisibility Cloak for sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff