Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Seeker

I would want the philosophers/sorcerers stone. (the elder wand would be boss, but you said I could only have one thing)
i agree a wand

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Kululuku
I would want the philosophers/sorcerers stone. (the elder wand would be boss, but you said I could only have one thing)

Why the Philosophers Stone? Because I bet it would get often lonely to live forever and alone...

Interstellar Seeker

Isis of Magic
Kululuku

Why the Philosophers Stone? Because I bet it would get often lonely to live forever and alone...

I would not have to be alone, more then one person can use the stone at a time (Nicholas F. and his wife lived together using the stone). I just thought it would be a cool thing to have. We never got to see the stone in action in the books but I be it would be awesome to watch it in use. A stone that can make someone live as long as they like and make gold would be very interesting to study. I don't think that I would be very good at wand magic and the stone just seemed like the coolest thing besides a wand.

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Kululuku
Isis of Magic
Kululuku

I would not have to be alone, more then one person can use the stone at a time (Nicholas F. and his wife lived together using the stone). I just thought it would be a cool thing to have. We never got to see the stone in action in the books but I be it would be awesome to watch it in use. A stone that can make someone live as long as they like and make gold would be very interesting to study. I don't think that I would be very good at wand magic and the stone just seemed like the coolest thing besides a wand.

I see you point, but it would be tough watching other people die, like friends and family, unless you somehow were able to reproduce the stone in large quantities and give some to loved ones.

But I see your point. I would love to live for a very long time, just to cause drama and such for my family and friends.

8,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I would have to say a wand or the time turner that was in Prisoner of Azkaban because that would be a nice thing to have too
I'd try and tame one of the brains in the ministry of magic

Questionable Borg

Pig Bane
What brains?

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Mayor Gravity
Pig Bane
What brains?

BHAHAHAHA!!!

I agree. I only hope they got some people with brains after Voldemort was defeated. But maybe I am asking too much.

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Damsel_in_success08
I would have to say a wand or the time turner that was in Prisoner of Azkaban because that would be a nice thing to have too

The wand seems to be the consensus at the moment. And the Time turner would be boss to have. I think having one of those for really important things to change would be useful.
Mayor Gravity
Pig Bane
What brains?

The ones that attacked Ron in the Order of the Phoeinix
go harry potter
dramallama heart

Romantic Wench

11,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
bluewaffles3
go harry potter
dramallama heart

Umm, you are going to be reported unless this gets edited into something of value. So either delete it, make it an intelligent thought about what would be the coolest HP item to have or get reported for spamming. No joke dude.

Dedicated Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Over Easy 100
A wand.

You can make everything else appear by saying. "accio ______"
Plus-wands are good for self-defense, and amusement. And it's not that hard to figure out how to use them, just read the books and copy the spells. Just don't use advada kabra.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I would like a firebolt biggrin simply to kick a** at Quidditch THE BEST EFFIN SPORT IN DA WORLD! (it's so sad how the only sport I ever liked is fictional...)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff