Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
hi mr riddle LOL
have you any real respect for albus dumbledore? or severus snape? and if you could make a new horcrux, what would it be?

13,140 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Waffles! 25
apparently nagini in the movies is not real its cgi. could've fooled me though. cause i thought that snake was real. shows how much i know right? i watched the bonus features on dhp1 and they showed how they did that fight scene between harry and nagini.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Where in Fudge's name is your nose? ;>> your a frikkin dark lord and you can't even get a nose.. tut tut tut

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
So Voldy, what was it like to be stuck on the back of Professor Quirrel's head for months under a smelly, old turban? Hmm?

Skilled Businessman

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
I must say, Mylord, that your thread is of better taste than the one sported by the boy who lived... Firstly, I have to admit that if I don't necessarily agree with all your means to attain your ends, but I still admire you for your dedication, perseverence, skill and ambition. As Ollivander has said in the beginning of the books relating your (mis)adventures, you were destined, after all, to do great things...

Purety of magical blood is not without reminding me of European Royalty. Princes have gone to great extent to avoid mingling common blood within their lines, as you might have learned in a muggle school before Hogwarts. They married amongst each other, cousin with cousin, much like the pureblood magical families, and have suffered through it with a considerably frailer health and generally smaller life expectancy. I do not neglect the possibility that magical blood might allow, perhaps, for avoidance of congenital malformations, but is such not a risk, in a world ruled by pureblood supremacy?

I very much understand your motives and see how such an elitism might benefit the wizarding community, and perhaps, who knows, the world in its entirety. I am, myself, somewhat elitist, and I dislike all that is crude and vulgar. But in a practical sense, I seem to find it difficult for a world led by purebloods alone to truly prosper. For instance, there seems to be no control over where a magical being might be born. How then, would your government deal with the situation of muggleborn wizards? You yourself, as a youth, were very much aware of your powers, and even untutored by formal magical education, were capable of causing much harm if you so wished. If muggleborn magical beings were left without a proper magical education to control and use their powers, how would your government have any stay over them? Would muggleborns be allowed a certain, if lesser role in your society, in the hopes that they might one day have children with pureblood wizards, and their children have pureblood progeny in their turn?

Also, what about after the successful creation of this new order of things? Once a pureblood supremacy is established, and once a successful government is created and status is controlled, what next? Are muggles meant solely to exist to bow and serve the wizards with little more than a rank of animals? Or, are wizards to be as the lords of the past, wielder of power, but also protectors of their servants? After all, there can be no magical blood supremacy, if there is no muggleblood beneath it...

Witty Conversationalist

11,925 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Oh Voldemort

If yourself from the past, as in, when you were a child with no sinister thoughts about committed the awful things you did, watched themselves committed all the things you did, and see where you are now,

How do you think they'd react? What do you think they would say?

Questionable Borg

cat-girl343
apparently nagini in the movies is not real its cgi. could've fooled me though. cause i thought that snake was real. shows how much i know right? i watched the bonus features on dhp1 and they showed how they did that fight scene between harry and nagini.
I thought it was obvious that Nagini was CGI, but I'm a nerd...

5,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
dear voldy ^^

can you explain this picture
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and was Ellen DeGeneres a good death eater ?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thank you
WHY DID YOU KILL SNAPE YOU USED TO BE AWESOME BUT AFTER U KILLED HIM U SUCKED IN MY OPINION

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Hey there Milord.

Don't know if this has already been asked, and I don't have the time or willpower to do so, but...if you could describe your ideal mate, what would they be like?

I know you don't do the whole love thing, but if you had to have someone around.

13,140 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Waffles! 25
Mayor Gravity
cat-girl343
I thought it was obvious that Nagini was CGI, but I'm a nerd...

i was suprised not shocked. in retrospect yes it should have been obvious to me as well. oh well. but then it goes to show the creativity of the visual effects department and how real they can get the animals to look.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff