• Pie Feeder 50
  • Team Jacob 100
lilyevansx
eevee143
lilyevansx
eevee143
lilyevansx
eevee143

i know i dont look like luna. stop the hate and look at the first post. i am trying not to get mad. please just accept that i am another luna fan. this goes for you too, @ luna marie lovegood.
neutral

You put absolutely no effort into it, though!

please read my reply to luna marie lovegood

well then you don't need to be making a board roleplaying luna.
because some people work really hard on their characters. and you didn't. you just posted.

ok, im sorry, but im really getting tired of this....... please just accept that im just another luna fan wanting at least one successful thread.

i'm just suggesting not trying to roleplay as her. especially when we already have so many of her.

your character doesn't even have blond hair. xD

i know. but like said to luna marie lovegood, i dont have money for a makeover.....or whatever.
besides, you dont look like lily evans at all! you look more like Dolores Umbridge.....

7,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
eevee143
lilyevansx
eevee143
lilyevansx
eevee143

because some people work really hard on their characters. and you didn't. you just posted.

ok, im sorry, but im really getting tired of this....... please just accept that im just another luna fan wanting at least one successful thread.

i'm just suggesting not trying to roleplay as her. especially when we already have so many of her.

i know. but like said to luna marie lovegood, i dont have money for a makeover.....or whatever.
besides, you dont look like lily evans at all! you look more like Dolores Umbridge.....

i'm not roleplaying lily evans though.
i didn't make a thread claiming to be her.
so don't worry about what i look like.
it would be different if i made a thread saying i was lily evans. but i would actually put effort into it.

and you don't even ACT like luna. that's the most important part.

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Team Jacob 100
lilyevansx
eevee143
lilyevansx
eevee143
lilyevansx
eevee143

i'm not roleplaying lily evans though.
i didn't make a thread claiming to be her.
so don't worry about what i look like.
it would be different if i made a thread saying i was lily evans. but i would actually put effort into it.

and you don't even ACT like luna. that's the most important part.

you dont know that, you dont who i am in real life. i made this account hoping that im actually be liked my a lot more people

7,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
eevee143

you dont know that, you dont who i am in real life. i made this account hoping that im actually be liked my a lot more people

wait.. what does who you are in real life have to do with anything?
if you make a thread PRETENDING to be LUNA... you have to act like LUNA. whether you act like her in real life or not.

and YOU are not acting like LUNA.

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Team Jacob 100
lilyevansx
eevee143

if you make a thread PRETENDING to be LUNA... you have to act like LUNA. whether you act like her in real life or not.

you know what, im REALLY getting tired of this. please, please, PLEASE, drop this.
i know i dont look like luna, and maybe in your eyes i dont act like her. im sorry for that. but look on the bright side, i helped people with their wackspurt and nargle problems! heh.
just please drop it.

7,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
eevee143
lilyevansx
eevee143

you know what, im REALLY getting tired of this. please, please, PLEASE, drop this.
i know i dont look like luna, and maybe in your eyes i dont act like her. im sorry for that. but look on the bright side, i helped people with their wackspurt and nargle problems! heh.
just please drop it.

User Image

umbridge out bitcheeees!

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Team Jacob 100
lilyevansx
eevee143
lilyevansx
eevee143

just please drop it.

User Image

umbridge out bitcheeees!

User Image

7,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
eevee143
lilyevansx
eevee143
lilyevansx
eevee143

just please drop it.

User Image

umbridge out bitcheeees!

User Image

User Image

Nurse Zak 's Queen

So.... I have this nemesis, who I was pretty sure my best friend and partner for about ten to eleven years (minus a few for when I was brain washed) killed with a rocket launcher back in '09. Is there anyway possible that he might be alive?

Love, Jill Valentine ♥

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Doctor Pips
So.... I have this nemesis, who I was pretty sure my best friend and partner for about ten to eleven years (minus a few for when I was brain washed) killed with a rocket launcher back in '09. Is there anyway possible that he might be alive?

Love, Jill Valentine ♥

woah, i don't think so. but you might be able to find his ghost. heh. xd
O.O btw what pet would you want?

Anxious Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
eevee143
Luna Marie Lovegood
eevee143
lunafireeyes
lilyevansx
I like Luna Marie Lovegood better.

You don't even look like Luna.
Put some effort into it next time.

What about me?

i know i dont look like luna. stop the hate and look at the first post. i am trying not to get mad. please just accept that i am another luna fan. this goes for you too, @ luna marie lovegood.
neutral

If you were a fan, you actually would try. I am not saying I'm super awesome or anything. Yours is just completely mismatched if you're trying to make this thread. Besides. I made one months ago.

it was only recently that i was a became a luna fan. i had already made a gaia, but i have no money, so im really stuck. anything else?

Stuff isn't that expensive.
can we all be nice to each other

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Lily Hawthorn
can we all be nice to each other

omg! gale's relative!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items